ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

19th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
Waldorf Astoria Hotel, NYC March 15, 2004
© Tina Fineberg / AP
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anyone ever tried dwarf tossing? Return to archive
March 8th, 2005 07:37 PM
sirmoonie Its funner than all hell! Just grab some goddam midget and start throwing his ass all over the place.

Cracks me up. Damn.

Also, I've heard that there are even bars where the midgets VOLUNTEER to get tossed. Anyone ever heard of that? Holy fucking christ, what a glorious country we live in! "Yes barkeep, a hit of your finest bourbon, water back, and uh, lessee, nah....nah........that one! That little beady-eyed fucker hiding over by the can. I'm gonna huck that fuck......say, will a ten-spot cover this?"
March 9th, 2005 01:07 AM
Bloozehound absolutely!

actually.....

I'm tossin my midget as i type thi..

HaHa!

Who0o0ooHoo0o0o0oo!

shits so good it should be illegal!!
March 9th, 2005 01:17 AM
Stonesthrow I worked with a guy about 25 years ago whose favorite sport was dwarf tossing. He was a man ahead of his time. A true visionary.
March 9th, 2005 01:24 AM
beer Hank, the king of all dwarfs.

RIP

Check the steelwheels shirt
March 9th, 2005 01:59 AM
IanBillen
I once was going to a dwarf throwing contest so I decided to practice up throughout the week. I started throwing children up against the wall in order to train for the event.

I was arrested and it gets into a long ugly story.

Oh-well.

Better luck next time.

Ian
March 9th, 2005 04:13 AM
corgi37 And, just to really prove our authority over all races, we Aussies invented Dwarf Throwing.

And maybe wet t-shirt comps too.
March 9th, 2005 05:39 AM
Monkeytonkman When you say dwarf tossing, I take it you don't mean tossing off a dwarf?

If this is the case I reckon you'd prove to be quite popular in the dwarf community.
March 9th, 2005 05:43 AM
Jumacfly I m training at home with my girlfriend..there are now many holes in the walls...
March 9th, 2005 11:38 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Monkeytonkman wrote:
When you say dwarf tossing, I take it you don't mean tossing off a dwarf?

If this is the case I reckon you'd prove to be quite popular in the dwarf community.

That's just wrong, man. Taking something as pure and innocent as dwarf tossing and making it into some kind of taudry act with your innuendo....that's just wrong. On so many levels.

What's the matter with you?
March 9th, 2005 11:40 AM
Joey
http://www.howardstern.com/gallery/The%20Passion%20Of%20The%20Stern/pages/index001.html
March 9th, 2005 12:26 PM
Bloozehound It'll take decades, maybe even centuries, for the unwashed masses to catch up to where Hank left off, Hank was a true visionary ahead of his time. Lets toss one for Hank!

Viva! Viva la Hank!

March 10th, 2005 04:26 PM
Saint Sway there were a few bars in Ft Lauderdale that used to have dwarf tossing contests back in the early '90s. But I gotta believe that its since been outlawed.

this one bar had this dwarf called "Mr.T" - and he was decked out like the real Mr.T with a mohawk and a mound of gold chains and rings. He would taunt the audience. Pretty crazy little dude. He would get hurled across the bar onto a foam mat. He took a beating every damn day.

all I can say is that its a lot harder than it looks. Sure they're small. But its like tossing a bag of potatoes. Plus, you'd have all these muscle heads that hung out on the strip that could hurl the little fellows pretty far.
March 10th, 2005 04:39 PM
Ten Thousand Motels The banning of dwarf tossing took place at the height of "political correctness" several years ago. That sport has now been replaced by Italian Journalist Blasting.
March 10th, 2005 04:45 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
The banning of dwarf tossing took place at the height of "political correctness" several years ago.

I'll give up dwarf tossing when the government pries the damn midgets from my cold, dead hands.
March 10th, 2005 07:31 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

this one bar had this dwarf called "Mr.T" - and he was decked out like the real Mr.T with a mohawk and a mound of gold chains and rings. He would taunt the audience. Pretty crazy little dude. He would get hurled across the bar onto a foam mat. He took a beating every damn day.

now that's good entertainment right there, I'd like to see that, yes

March 10th, 2005 07:36 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
now that's good entertainment right there, I'd like to see that, yes

Wow, Bloozie. He's a fine one he is. I could shot-put that little bastard 6-7 yards into the wind on a good day.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood