ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

19th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
Waldorf Astoria Hotel, NYC March 15, 2004
© Tina Fineberg / AP
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Britney set to stun with topless photospread (NSC) Return to archive
March 8th, 2005 03:13 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Britney set to stun with topless photospread

IO
08/03/2005 - 11:19:24

Britney Spears is set for a sexy return to the limelight by stripping off for a new magazine photospread.

The newlywed pop superstar will appear topless, wearing just a just a necklace gift from husband Kevin Federline on the upcoming cover of US fashion magazine Allure.

And, it isn't just the photos that are revealing. The singer will also confess her six-month marriage has been a real challenge at times.

Spears explains: "We hit a little bit of reality, hardcore, after the first three weeks. But we handled it fine, and now things are starting to go really smooth."

The pop star admits the daily routine of being a wife was, at times, tough for her after years spent living it up on tour and partying with pals.

March 8th, 2005 03:15 PM
Snappy McJack Do you think that the Stones will use a B-Stage on the next tour or come up with a new idea?
March 8th, 2005 06:58 PM
Soldatti b-stage
March 9th, 2005 04:23 AM
corgi37 Yeah, b stage. I think they are completely out of new ideas.

I'd love Britney to be my wife, just to see her cute little feet 1st thing in the morning.
March 9th, 2005 04:45 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Yeah, b stage. I think they are completely out of new ideas.

I'd love Britney to be my wife, just to see her cute little feet 1st thing in the morning.

I ve never seen her feet Corgi...are they so cute??
oh, and b stage sucks, they need new ideas, and stop the ritual keith/intro/b stage show...that sucks!
March 9th, 2005 09:28 PM
corgi37 Yeah, her feet are ok. Not in the same class Xtina, but fairly nice. In a sort of "trailer trash" kinda way. And, they are pretty small.

The whole B stage thing is just beyond dull as far as i am concerned. They should go back to having ramps and justting out thingies. Though, i suppose Jagger might be a bit too old to be running from end to end like VL. I guess those days are gone.

I'd like to see a different take on the b stage. Check it.

A small stage is located at the end of a left hand side ramp. Ok, the band walk to it mid-show. Start playing back to basics shit, then the ramp hydraulically moves. Raising up say 15-20 feet, and moves across the arena/stadium and docks at the other ramp. It could be done!!

I just think they need to totally re-design the whole thing. Including the clips they show during Sympathy (assuming the do that song). Man, most of that crap goes back to VL. I cant really accurately comment on Licks as i only got the arena show here, but to me, the stadium set up looked very dull.

I know it doesnt mean much to alot of people, but i want a really all-out, full-on lighting-special FX extravaganza for the stadium shows. I'm just childish like that. Heaps of lights and props. Lotsa fireworks.

Not that we'll get them out here.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood