ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

19th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
Waldorf Astoria Hotel, NYC March 15, 2004
© Tina Fineberg / AP
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Do you believe in aliens? Return to archive
March 8th, 2005 12:02 PM
Jair No, but I think Michael Jackson is not lying
March 8th, 2005 12:07 PM
magicwoman no but i believe in ghosts
March 8th, 2005 12:10 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Sure.

March 8th, 2005 12:11 PM
Jumacfly I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky..
March 8th, 2005 06:43 PM
Soldatti No, but I believe in Michael Jackson.
March 8th, 2005 07:06 PM
kath yes. and i believe they are responsible for starting all these threads....
March 8th, 2005 07:09 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
kath wrote:
yes. and i believe they are responsible for starting all these threads....

Gazoo made me do it.
March 8th, 2005 07:21 PM
kath wasn't he one of the marx brothers?
March 8th, 2005 08:39 PM
Mr Hess I think I went out with one once.
Her name was Lydia.
March 8th, 2005 08:41 PM
rickonly yes 3000 come in through mexico everyday...
March 9th, 2005 12:14 AM
Zack
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Gazoo made me do it.

That's the GREAT Gazoo to you, dum dum.

Damn, he was my favorite! Voiced by Harvey Korman.
March 9th, 2005 12:38 AM
Madafaka Yeah, we had a president from another planet

March 9th, 2005 03:18 AM
Dutch Michael D. We have one right now!!
our Prime Minister, Jan-Peter Balkenende !!!
Look at this:
http://www.kreikec.freeler.nl/Plaatjes/Balkenende.jpg
March 9th, 2005 07:27 AM
Ten Thousand Motels World's First Intergalactic Communication System Now Transmitting

www.TalkToAliens.com, the world's first "Intergalactic Communication System" has announced that it is fully operational, and is transmitting phone calls from the public into deep space. The system is online 24 hours a day.
To use the system's "Intergalactic Transmitter", a person simply dials a phone number (1-900-226-0300) and talks. The phone call is routed into a transmitter and the person's voice is beamed live into space via a 10.5-foot parabolic dish antenna.

The call costs $3.99 per minute. The fee helps offset the expenses of developing, operating, and maintaining the system.

The "Intergalactic Transmitter" was designed by RF engineers with over 75 years of combined experience in terrestrial and satellite communications. The transmitter was carefully engineered to be 100-percent compliant with all pertinent FCC "Part 15" regulations.

The project has been in development for over five years - since January, 2000.

The transmission signal, itself, is a frequency-modulated carrier operating at 2.43211 GHz. This frequency was chosen as it is in an RF band commonly used on earth.

As stated on www.TalkToAliens.com: "If any intergalactic entity is already 'listening in' on earth happenings, they should be aware of this portion of the RF spectrum - and give you the best chance of being heard."

Where, in space, are the messages being sent? According to www.TalkToAliens.com, the antenna is pointed into the area of space with the highest density of regional stars and, thus, hopefully towards planets and other civilizations.

That region is commonly referred to as the "Milky Way" -- the galaxy in which our own solar system resides. As the sky appears to turn over the earth, the parabolic antenna sweeps through much of the Milky Way Galaxy - and its estimated 400 billion stars.

What other services are planned? The www.TalkToAliens.com Web site indicates that other enhanced services are in development, such as ways to broadcast typed messages into space - including e-mails and Instant Messages (IMs).

They are also engineering a system to accept the public's incoming digital photos and video-camera feeds - and broadcast them into space.
March 9th, 2005 07:47 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Do you believe in aliens?

Actually we have plenty of them here flooding the board
March 9th, 2005 07:48 AM
Jumacfly In my country we re nearly 60 millions of aliens!
March 9th, 2005 04:11 PM
Bovine49
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
In my country we re nearly 60 millions of aliens!

You need to kick out most of those f%~king A-Rabs!
March 9th, 2005 05:25 PM
Fiji Joe Have ya'll seen Bizarro JB?
March 9th, 2005 05:37 PM
Fiji Joe But seriously..without aliens, do you know how much we would pay for peaches?
March 10th, 2005 02:40 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Bovine49 wrote:

Bovine is a great nickname for you!

March 10th, 2005 07:40 AM
Irresistible-Lady I don't believe in aliens,i believe in other dimensions.
March 10th, 2005 08:30 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Bovine49 wrote:

next month my band will perform for a anti racist festival...do you want a tix???
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood