ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

19th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
Waldorf Astoria Hotel, NYC March 15, 2004
© Tina Fineberg / AP
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What's your penis size? Return to archive Page: 1 2
March 7th, 2005 01:57 PM
Fiji Joe Since we're finding everything out about everyone....how bout it fellas?...or ladies, if you want to chime in regarding your drawer doodler
March 7th, 2005 02:01 PM
Joey

Perks --------------Do you know why EMT's have small wee wee's ?!?!

March 7th, 2005 02:07 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Since we're finding everything out about everyone....how bout it fellas?...or ladies, if you want to chime in regarding your drawer doodler

would you like that in feet or in yards?
March 7th, 2005 02:19 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
March 7th, 2005 02:24 PM
J.J.Flash WTF?!?!?!?
March 7th, 2005 02:24 PM
voodoopug
March 7th, 2005 02:25 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

LMFAO...Post of the Week...TTM and it's only Monday!!!

LJ.
March 7th, 2005 02:43 PM
Bizarro JB Like ya'll haven't seen mine before
March 7th, 2005 02:43 PM
Angiegirl My penis is 10 meters long. Erected of course.
March 7th, 2005 03:39 PM
Jair Mine is not big at all. I think has the same size of my mouth, which makes me confortable to use my tongue or my penis.
March 7th, 2005 03:50 PM
Dutch Michael D. LOL !!!

Size doesn't matter, it's the way you use your little friend, you can always give ladies their satisfaction that way... y'know why does anyone starts this topic anyway??? it makes no sense
March 7th, 2005 03:51 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Dutch Michael D. wrote:
why does anyone starts this topic anyway??? it makes no sense

Well, that's the point.

http://novogate.com/board/968/209267-1.html

[Edited by Angiegirl]
March 7th, 2005 03:56 PM
kath TTM..best post EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 7th, 2005 04:03 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Outstanding Post !

Please feel free to take the rest of the day off ......
March 7th, 2005 07:13 PM
Jumacfly

me and miss Mc Fly on last summer..
March 7th, 2005 08:43 PM
corgi37 Size doesnt matter? Only people who say that are members of the little dick gang.

8inches by 6 inches here. The sock has been removed. I am a Cavalier! Balls smooth and free of nasty hair.

I can provide a photo.

Please let me provide a photo.
March 8th, 2005 12:15 AM
Zack
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

me and miss Mc Fly on last summer..

Holy shit, how do you LIVE with something like that? I would think any woman in her right mind would flee the bedroom after taking one look at that thing. Corgi, maybe you can advise.
March 8th, 2005 12:47 AM
Poplar
That must be an interesting cut of trousers he wears. and that woman - man, child birth won't be no thang for her.
March 8th, 2005 01:51 AM
Dan Bigger than my tongue but not quite as nimble.
March 8th, 2005 05:13 AM
Monkeytonkman My knob looks like two peas and a baby carrot!

In fact i'd go so far to say that you'd find more meat in a fruit salad!

Oh' well, they do say that size doesn't matter! of course the people that say that are usually the ones with small cocks!
March 8th, 2005 08:30 AM
luxury1 THere's something about those skinny dudes.........
March 8th, 2005 08:36 AM
Bizarro JB Sum bitch! Who replaced my avatar with a man stretching his bung-hole to unbelievable dimensions?
March 8th, 2005 08:53 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
March 8th, 2005 09:10 AM
Joey

These boards are creeping me out !

Everyone , please hold off on the checks for the S.P.I.V.

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJOESY & the Pussycats !
March 8th, 2005 12:27 PM
JumpingKentFlash Can't tell you the exact size............But it ain't the size of Jumac's. I don't even want that. It's too big. I mean: I actually want to use a cane when I grow old. If I had that size, a cane would be obsolete.
March 8th, 2005 01:20 PM
nankerphelge Howe to calculate penis size:

GAFFNEY, S.C. -- A Spartanburg man has been arrested after police said he took photographs of men inside an outlet mall restroom in Gaffney.

Jerry Lewis Collins, 41, has been charged with preparation of obscene material. A police report states Collins had a camera phone with 10 photos from inside the restroom and 27 photos from another camera.

A 16-year-old boy told his father and a mall security guard Saturday that he noticed a man sticking a camera under a bathroom stall.

March 8th, 2005 01:53 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Howe to calculate penis size:

GAFFNEY, S.C. -- A Spartanburg man has been arrested after police said he took photographs of men inside an outlet mall restroom in Gaffney.

Jerry Lewis Collins, 41, has been charged with preparation of obscene material. A police report states Collins had a camera phone with 10 photos from inside the restroom and 27 photos from another camera.

A 16-year-old boy told his father and a mall security guard Saturday that he noticed a man sticking a camera under a bathroom stall.

Must have been a stop-over for Joey on his way to Myrtle Beach...

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
March 8th, 2005 02:56 PM
Jair What is the average penis size?

Penis size is among the greatest self-confidence battles that men deal with on a day to day basis. Approximately 90% of all men are either unhappy with their penis length, or their sexual performance. We ask ourself questions like:

* Is my penis long enough to satisfy my partner?
* What is the average penis size?
* How big is big enough?

Penis size can have both a physical and psychological effect on the initial degree of sexual excitement for some women. Depending on the psychological makeup of the woman, the effect of penis size can range from very little to fairly strong. More...

http://www.sexual-compare.com/male-enhancement/apenis.html

March 8th, 2005 03:01 PM
Joey

It just went ' up ' :

March 8th, 2005 03:08 PM
Joey " Must have been a stop-over for Joey on his way to Myrtle Beach..."

< ------ W- W- W- W- What ?!?!?!

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php

Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood