ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

One month ago! Enmore Theatre – Sydney February 18, 2003
By Masoudi

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bin Laden Return to archive
03-12-03 10:10 AM
nankerphelge My sources deep, DEEP in U.S. intel are telling me that he's been captured in Pakistan but mums the word because they fear reprisals and they want to "chat" with him first.

Anyone else hear anything?
03-12-03 10:17 AM
telecaster
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
My sources deep, DEEP in U.S. intel are telling me that he's been captured in Pakistan but mums the word because they fear reprisals and they want to "chat" with him first.

Anyone else hear anything?

They mentioned it on CNN briefly but nothing else.
03-12-03 10:20 AM
Lazy Bones Nothing on the CNN website. Last I heard was they were "hours" behind on his trail.
03-12-03 10:22 AM
steel driving hammer I swear I'd rip that beard off his face and pry off his finger nails and stick his body in the refridgerator and a piece by piece.

Either that or make him listen to Bealte records.
03-12-03 10:25 AM
Factory Girl SDH, thats "so Jeffrey Dahmer" of you...
03-12-03 10:34 AM
Scot Rocks Nothing on BBC, I am sure we would have heard something.

Cheers

Mark
03-12-03 10:45 AM
Nellcote I heard the report, which was on Imus this am, originated in Iran. Did the claim last week that his son's were caught vaporize like all the others?
03-12-03 10:54 AM
nankerphelge I think they have him, and maybe his sons too. The Pakastanis let the cat out of the bag with Mohammed -- if they have Bin Laden, it would be wise to dummy up and just hang onto him.

03-12-03 11:00 AM
Nellcote Would'nt ya think that tiger Rumsfeld would be there by now, having a hand in the interrogation?
03-12-03 11:05 AM
throbby My sources tell me he's been dead since October.
03-12-03 11:06 AM
telecaster
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I think they have him, and maybe his sons too. The Pakastanis let the cat out of the bag with Mohammed -- if they have Bin Laden, it would be wise to dummy up and just hang onto him.

Exactly nanky. Let his cell phone keep ringing
03-12-03 11:11 AM
jb Did they also capture "Macca"?
03-12-03 11:24 AM
nankerphelge Put Macca and Bin Laden in the same room.
Tell Bin Laden that Macca's gonna sing until Bin Laden does.
I'd give him 3 minutes at most.
03-12-03 11:26 AM
Mother baby
quote:
jb wrote:
Did they also capture "Macca"?

Yeah but what would they do with him after they captured him? Filling the world with silly love songs isn't exactly a terrorist act.
03-12-03 11:40 AM
steel driving hammer I say we just bomb the middle east, take the oil and get it over with!

Cheers.
03-12-03 11:47 AM
L&A Macca and Bin play golf together in Switzerland, incognito.
Bin is clean-shaven.
Macca stopped dying his hair.
03-12-03 05:01 PM
Gazza >My sources deep, DEEP in U.S. intel are telling me that he's been captured in Pakistan but mums the word because they fear reprisals and they want to "chat" with him first.

he was in our chat room last night!
03-12-03 05:22 PM
Jair Motta
quote:
Mother baby wrote:
That's why they call them "straw man". Build em up and then knock em down. Manuel Noriega, Osama Bin "Strawman", Saddam, Oswald, etc.
It's the oldest trick in the Book.

You can put Bush, father and son - in the same bag

03-12-03 05:34 PM
icydanger

burn the straw,
make franfurters out of all of them--- cook with the fries,
then let it melt over swiss chocolate for dessert.
03-12-03 07:12 PM
full moon Stick needles in his eyes , peel off his fingernails, castrate him and then set him on fire.......

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST