ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

One month ago! Enmore Theatre – Sydney February 18, 2003
By Masoudi

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Honky Tonk Muffin Return to archive
03-11-03 05:57 PM
steel driving hammer Can anyone tell me what this site is about?

http://www.stones.com/retro/fiction/

Thanks.
03-11-03 06:30 PM
Miss U. I saw that a while ago....I think it's safe to say it's defunct, someone spammed & ruined it. Too bad. Nice concept.

Steelie, I liked your other pic of Mick in the doorway.
03-11-03 06:50 PM
Honky Tonk Man SDH IM UPSET!

THOUGHT THIS POST WAS ABOUT ME!

Alex
03-12-03 08:57 AM
Factory Girl See SDH, you have to use the word "muffin" responsibly...lol.

You seem to have upset Alex...lol
03-12-03 12:37 PM
luxury1 I thought it was about Alex too, and I was ready to chime in with yeah--he is a muffin!!
03-12-03 01:02 PM
Riffhard Truth be told luxxy,Alex is actully an English Muffin! LOL! I crack me up!

Riffhard
03-12-03 01:05 PM
Factory Girl Luxy, "muffin" is short for "Stud Muffin", which is how I sometimes refer to SDH...lol.

I guess I'm relieved that SDS was not refering to Alex as muffin...

But then, again...
03-12-03 05:50 PM
Honky Tonk Man SDH considers me a bit of a stud. Its okay for straight guys to find fellow males attractive. Saying that though, its always nicer coming from a female!

STUD MUFFIN
[Edited by Honky Tonk Man]
03-13-03 07:14 AM
Factory Girl Lol, Riffhard is right-you are an ENGLISH MUFFIN! I actually found that funny...lol.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST