ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

One month ago! Enmore Theatre – Sydney February 18, 2003
By Masoudi

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Budokan Hall - March 10 setlist, reviews and pix Return to archive
03-10-03 09:48 AM
CS From IORR http://www.iorr.org/tour03/budokan.htm

1. Jumping Jack Flash
2. You Got Me Rocking
3. Live With Me
4. Let It Bleed
5. No Expectations
6. Rocks Off
7. Everybody Needs Somebody To Love
8. Worried About You
9. Midnight Rambler
10. Slipping Away
11. Before They Make Me Run
12. Start Me Up
13. IORR
14. Rock Me Baby
15. can't You Hear Me Knocking
16. Honky Tonk Women
17. Tumbling Dice
18. Brown Sugar
19. Satisfaction(encore)

Show time: 7:40PM - 9:42PM
03-10-03 10:33 AM
moy From the official website

03-10-03 10:49 AM
steel driving hammer How come it always seem the Japs have cooler gadgets than we do?
They have alot of neat Stones memorabilia, cooler shirts, etc.

What the F ?
03-10-03 10:51 AM
nankerphelge Nice set list!
Good to see some changes again!
03-10-03 10:53 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Yuki Kuroyanagi
03-10-03 10:59 AM
Lazy Bones Wow! That's the set to beat! I now must go change my underpants.
03-10-03 11:11 AM
montana great pic voodoo..here's another one i found surfing the japanese yahoo...hard work...LOL

Lour
03-10-03 12:01 PM
parmeda I just love fringe...don't you?
03-10-03 12:38 PM
luxury1 How big was this venue?? Was it sold out?
03-10-03 12:42 PM
Martha
quote:
parmeda wrote:
I just love fringe...don't you?

Oh gawd Pam..I used to LIVE for fringe...Oh the 70's where did they go! LOL

Great set-list!

We had the same shirt choices SDH.
03-10-03 01:47 PM
ziggypayne Wow. Nothing too special, but an amazing set none the less. This is the first set since Boston '03 that I'm going to be after a boot of.
03-10-03 03:43 PM
woodywoodpecker Well us Aussies got the standard dregs then didnt we!

Fuck it Im moving to Tokyo!
03-10-03 05:15 PM
Daethgod man they even got Worried About You

MIIIIIICCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! COME BACK, YOU FORGOT TO DO A FEW ..

03-10-03 07:16 PM
fmk438j I want to be there.

03-10-03 09:16 PM
Mottrush
I think it was Stonesdoug that said this was the "Japanese Theatre" show as it was the smallest venue they are playing in Japan. Great set list. Let's hope we get a good boot out of it!
03-11-03 05:38 AM
stones6969 some of those chinese chicky babes look allright too looks they know how to party harder than a fucking aussie crowd to lets go fella"s were off to see the wizard let"s scam some tickets i got a spare kidney fuck it.......
03-11-03 06:27 AM
corgi37 Man, what a prick. Worried about you!?!?!?! Maybe someone should nuke Sydney as well, then we aussies will get some rarities and better merchandise. Which, i might add, was some thing no one seems to have touched on. How shit was the souvenirs? I dont know if we only got a selected few items, but apart from the flashing tongues, which i thought was a cool idea, there was fuck all to buy. Those bobble-head sets at $200 was a disgrace, and most of the t-shirts were shit. And no singlets at all! Voodoo Lounge had such fantatic shit like underwear, leather jackets, videos (where were the videos?), framed covers with "printed" signatures, numbered collectors stuff. Very poor i thought.
03-11-03 10:09 AM
Sir Stonesalot Ahhhh, Corgi! The cool merch is out there...you just have to do some sniffing, and improvising.

Like...I have a bright red "Local Crew" tshirt that says "We're TOAST" on the front, and "Tour Of Arenas Stadiums Theatres" on the back.

I have a big yellow remote controlled blimp.

I have baggies full of that red confetti stuff.

I have a Licks Tour Press Kit.

I have tour posters with my ticket stubs glued on.

I have a Theatre Edition tour book.

But best of all...all those great shows on CDR & video....and more to come!

I am bummed about the leather jackets...I just got a huge tax refund, and that would be a great way to spent my "mad money".
03-11-03 10:26 AM
Lazy Bones Budokan Hall's capacity is 16,300. So, it's comparable to an arena in size but represented the Japanese "theatre show".
Cheap Trick would have been a great opening act for the show. For the history, of course!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST