ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Radio City Music Hall, New York City, March 14 2006
© Throbby... thanks!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wyman gets snapping Return to archive
13th March 2006 06:10 AM
Ten Thousand Motels (Did this "info" come from the Uncut interview too?)

WYMAN GETS SNAPPING

Former ROLLING STONES star BILL WYMAN is hanging up his bass guitar to follow in ex-bandmate RONNIE WOOD's artistic footsteps - by striking out as a photographer. Wyman is already in talks with publishers to get his shots in print - as he has a vast back-catalogue of images he has snapped throughout his colourful life. He says, "I'm really getting into photography and am talking to publishers about a six-book deal involving the pictures I've taken over the years. "The trick at my age is to have lots of different fingers in lots of different pies."
13/03/2006 09:10

13th March 2006 06:34 AM
egon Ok, so we are talking about BILL WYMAN here.....;

"as he has a vast back-catalogue of images he has snapped throughout his colourful life."

"to have lots of different fingers in lots of different pies."

Is this gonna be what i think it is...?
13th March 2006 06:44 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
egon wrote:
Ok, so we are talking about BILL WYMAN here.....;

"as he has a vast back-catalogue of images he has snapped throughout his colourful life."

"to have lots of different fingers in lots of different pies."

Is this gonna be what i think it is...?

Thats just what I was thinkig too, hopefully for William's sake there's no self-incriminating pictures he plans on publishing. It would be fun to see him to do a show with Bob Ross though.
13th March 2006 07:01 AM
corgi37 Hopefully his pies will be cooked, and not under age, er i mean, under done.
13th March 2006 07:04 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Hopefully his pies will be cooked, and not under age, er i mean, under done.

Funny stuff, but he has gotten it together the past decade or so, being with the same woman who's around 40. It seems the only under age girls he spends time with now are his young daughters.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)