ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Radio City Music Hall, New York City, March 14 2006
© Throbby... thanks!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Shanghai strangest ticket sale of all Return to archive
13th March 2006 04:26 AM
kahoosier Since the middle of the day in Shangai, and not even 5 pm here, I have been following this sale as closely as I can.

Right now Public tickets are on sale at www.emma.cn/buy_ticket.asp?event_id=140. A block tickets are no longer available via the public sale.

RS.Com still only has the link for FANCLUB tickets, and does not provide the link for the public sale. A block, guessing by price, is still available through the fan club.

On IORR BV has provided a map for Shanghai. Here are two other maps :
www.tickets365.com.cn/ima...dstage.gif

www.culture.sh.cn/images/...933719.jpg

This gets really good. All three maps agree on one thing, section 8 is not in A block, but B block at 1800 RMB. RS.com is selling section 8 at 3000 RMB, the maximum ticket price. The only #8 on the whole damn map provided by IORR (which matches the map the ticket agency is providing) is at the 1 oclock position in an aisle between the 1800 and 1000 RMB seats and on the other maps is clearly shown as a B section ticket.

This just gets Better and Better. Most of the differences on the maps are in the A Block seats, marked on the Emma Tickets Map as 3000 RMB, roughly $372 US at current exchange rate on the internet. All three maps though agree that section 8 is in the 1800 RMB ($223.589 US) B Block area.

At this very moment, if you buy tickets on RS.com through the fan club and hit the most expensive price, then hit the return button and look at a lower price, they all come up at once! I looked through 4 price ranges. I just will paste the top two price range seats offered me...but if you hit each price range, and continue, you get to compare all available! Look carfefully and read on after seeing below:

ROLLING STONES 4/8/06 8:00 PM Shanghai Grand Stage - Shanghai, China section 8 row 7 seat 33 $372.50 USD (3000 RMB)

ROLLING STONES 4/8/06 8:00 PM Shanghai Grand Stage - Shanghai, China section 8 row 7 seat 35 $372.50 USD (3000 RMB)

ROLLING STONES 4/8/06 8:00 PM Shanghai Grand Stage - Shanghai, China section 8 row 7 seat 12 $223.55 USD (1800 RMB)

ROLLING STONES 4/8/06 8:00 PM Shanghai Grand Stage - Shanghai, China section 8 row 7 seat 14 $223.55 USD (1800 RMB)

The above is basiclly a cut and paste, I have just added the words "section, row, seat" for clarity since I cannot cut and paste the columns. Apparently, if you go thru Rolling Stones. COM and pay top price (372.50) , you get the same section and row that you get by paying the next lower price (235.55). And by all maps available no matter which of the two you pay you end up in B seats listed as 1800 rmb!

"Splain that one Lucy!"
13th March 2006 09:51 AM
gimmekeef I'll have one from column A...then can I substitute the soup?
13th March 2006 03:36 PM
Paranoid_Android
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
I'll have one from column A...then can I substitute the soup?

ORDER BY NUMBER!!!!

btw...I am LMAO!!! That is so effin funny...funnier that the Rio crew falling behind ( in the header)
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)