ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Radio City Music Hall, New York City, March 14 2006
© Throbby... thanks!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: IT'S OVER! Webcast of Rolling Stones Live in Argentina Return to archive
11th March 2006 08:38 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks khalil78 (who also posts here) at BdP ( http://rocksoff.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=4591 )

Today 20:00 Buenos Aires time, 18:00 ET, 15:00 PT. 23:00 GMT Radio Spika the very same radio station playing the first Buenos Aires show live on the radio and webradio is going to make a special of Rolling Stones and U2 Live in Argentina.

So if you don't have the audio or video (with audio LOL) or even if you have it you'll be able to listen again

http://www.radiospika.com/ and click "Radio on line"

U2 2... Humiliated once more
11th March 2006 07:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Now is "U2 Live in Argentina" on the webradio, so this means that U2 is the opening act and the Stones the top pf the cyber-bill

No more humiliation
11th March 2006 07:37 PM
pdog I wonder if they'll keep Shattered and SMU out again...
11th March 2006 07:42 PM
Madafaka Don't worry, I'm uploading to the tracker the full show
Just be patient!
11th March 2006 07:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I can't get no satisfaction by U2 at this very moment!! What humilating LOL
11th March 2006 08:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
Don't worry, I'm uploading to the tracker the full show
Just be patient!

Great Madafaka!! Coming from you I'm sure it will processed, edited and in the best quality so far

I didn't know about those tracks as I was there rocking as a bastard! This is going to be the first time I'm gonna listen that show after that memorable day, and didn't care before as the shows still ringing is still ringin’, ringin’ up inside my brain, ding dong oh yeah
11th March 2006 08:30 PM
tumbling dice Now i´m hearin It´s only r&r ,Keith was on fire here in South American.What a difference between U2 and Stones...Thanks god we are still fans of the greatest r´r band in the world!!

Where´s the critic section?

Just listen it....
11th March 2006 08:30 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I agree I almost fell asleep waiting for the band
11th March 2006 08:42 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Who's gonna win the world cup (soccer)? asks Jagger while the Radio Conductor says that Worried About You was released in the 70s!
11th March 2006 08:43 PM
Ignacio Emotional show!
thanks Madafaka for the torrent! i am waiting!
[Edited by Ignacio]
11th March 2006 08:46 PM
Ignacio
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Who's gonna win the world cup (soccer)? asks Jagger while the Radio Conductor says that Worried About You was released in the 70s!

in the first tansmission the radio conductor said "Sahttered! from Tatoo You!"...
11th March 2006 08:48 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
pdog wrote:
I wonder if they'll keep Shattered and SMU out again...

Shattered was played entirely!
11th March 2006 08:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Ignacio wrote:

in the first tansmission the radio conductor said "Shattered! from Tatoo You!"...

LOL those guys really fuck the whole thing! Here in Mexico a TV station made a special with some tracks from the show in Mexico City and the guy said "The great bass of Ronnie Wood"!!!
11th March 2006 08:51 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Next is Midnight Rambler! What a great version it was!! Wow like being there again love those shows in Latin America!
11th March 2006 08:52 PM
the good Damn, Mick sounds GREAT!
11th March 2006 08:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
the good wrote:
Damn, Mick sounds GREAT!

That was without any doubt one of the best shows if not the very best show I have ever attended
11th March 2006 09:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl During "The Nigt time is the right time" I had my first chat with Mick Jagger's ex Sol Acuña (Glad I had witnesses), told them the chorus
11th March 2006 09:12 PM
Soldatti I'm listening right now, great memories of the show. TPIE now.
11th March 2006 09:51 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL Happy after SFTD well at least they didn't skip it
11th March 2006 09:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
I'm listening right now, great memories of the show. TPIE now.

All was in the same set order since that one (TPIE) the order changed
11th March 2006 10:06 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Start me up on the b-stage
11th March 2006 10:07 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Mick collecting t-shirts... during this song the amount of tees on the b-stage was tremendous, Mick giving them back, the more he returned the more he received back, what a pity only guys were sending the tees...
11th March 2006 10:14 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Great Madafaka!! Coming from you I'm sure it will processed, edited and in the best quality so far

I didn't know about those tracks as I was there rocking as a bastard! This is going to be the first time I'm gonna listen that show after that memorable day, and didn't care before as the shows still ringing is still ringin’, ringin’ up inside my brain, ding dong oh yeah

I do my best, my friend!

If you want a copy of this or if you can't download it, just tell me.
11th March 2006 10:16 PM
the good I hate the way Chuck plays on Sympathy for the devil. The song loses it edge.
11th March 2006 10:16 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl What's going on? The show is on order again, after the b-stage set SFTD is being played once more LOL
11th March 2006 10:18 PM
the good
quote:
What's going on? The show is on order again, after the b-stage set SFTD is being played once more LOL

Yeah, there was some screw up. Its cool though. I can live with live Stones being repeated.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)