ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Radio City Music Hall, New York City, March 14 2006
© Throbby... thanks!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Corgi - our view .. mebbe Return to archive
10th March 2006 11:32 PM
Daethgod check it baby

11th March 2006 05:39 AM
corgi37 Must be very close, Daeth. Trouble is, the stage is gonna be alot higher. Though, i have thought of this. By the looks of the little vids i saw of Argentina and the rest of the sth American tour, it looks like they raised the huge stage. Maybe cause the fans go so nuts. Yet, some pics from U.S. show the stage to be only about 10 foot high. And, i thought of this. They might have to lower the stage to have it fit into Telstra. Hey mate, 1 month today!!!!!
11th March 2006 06:22 AM
Daethgod woot !
11th March 2006 06:40 AM
Daethgod some more

11th March 2006 06:41 AM
Daethgod so we gonna do a B stage dash or just hang in our 'oh so close to the main stage' seats ?

and heres hoping Mick ditches the Vegas jackets when he hits oz

[Edited by Daethgod]
11th March 2006 07:50 AM
corgi37 Well, i imagine good old security will stop people moving around. I honestly think i will have a piss when they do Miss You and the stage has passed us. And maybe find a sneaky place for a smoke. Just depends on what they want. They may indeed WANT people to crowd around the B stage. Or, they may just be seat Nazi's. Hard to tell. We'll play it by ear. Which, i might add, our ears (hopefully) will be bleeding for days! I aint fussed about the Vegas jackets. But i so very much hope we get that shocking Sth American stage!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)