ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Radio City Music Hall, New York City, March 14 2006
© Throbby... thanks!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Enmore tracks on Ulf's site Return to archive
10th March 2006 03:29 AM
StickyFishFingers http://user.bahnhof.se/~hasu/Ulflist/

not the complete show but most of the tracks are there. they sound better quality than the recordings i have. anyone know how many recordings there are floating around of that show ?
10th March 2006 04:46 AM
speedfreakjive Yo Sticky Fish Fingers. I didn't know that the Stones ahd done a Simpsons episode. When was that?
10th March 2006 02:12 PM
gimmekeef A few years back they did.Something about a band camp that homer went too..Was pretty funny actually!..especially Keith's character of course..
10th March 2006 02:17 PM
Lazy Bones "Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp" - aired 11/10/02
10th March 2006 02:25 PM
Break The Spell At the end of the episode, they showed a few clips of Mick and Keith recording their voices for the episode. I love that show and that was one of its best episodes. I love the part when Homer's working out and he's singing part of "She's So Cold".
10th March 2006 02:32 PM
Lazy Bones Lenny Kravitz, Tom Petty and Elvis Costello were also in the episode/camp.
10th March 2006 06:46 PM
StickyFishFingers Hey there SpeedFreak - ive got the Simpsons ep.on dvd if you want a copy - i transferred it from vhs along with a heap of Australian Licks news articles, you can actually see me outside the Enmore in one of the news articles LOL (it was aired around the same time as the Stones Australian tour dates). Let me know if you want a copy and where you are and I'll send it to you.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)