ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Radio City Music Hall, New York City, March 14 2006
© Throbby... thanks!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Header - Don't Steal My Girlfriend Ronnie! Return to archive
10th March 2006 12:43 AM
Madafaka One more pic from the same night:

Juanse (Ratones Pranoicos), Ronnie, Maradona and Zorrito (Ratones Paranoicos)

Ratones Paranoicos: A local Rock and Roll band with Sontes influences.

Ronnie's T-Shirt: Argentinian Soccer team, with Los Piojos logo. Another band with Stones influences. They were Stones warm up both shows.

More pix of the same girl:

[Edited by Madafaka]
10th March 2006 09:41 AM
luxury1 THe pics arent coming up! Damn, that must have been some party at the hotel.....
10th March 2006 09:43 AM
Joey

Beautiful Woman !
10th March 2006 10:24 AM
glencar All I see are 3 guys with Ronnie. Which beggars the question: what's in Ronnie's glass?
10th March 2006 11:34 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

http://www.icemagazine.com/stories/228/fagen.shtm

That "Morph The Cat" is a neat little title. Of course, his main band was named after a brand of dildo in an old Sears catalogue.
10th March 2006 11:47 AM
egon ronnie looks somewhat scared
10th March 2006 11:51 AM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

That "Morph The Cat" is a neat little title. Of course, his main band was named after a brand of dildo in an old Sears catalogue.

" 1972: After rehearsing after hours in the unfinished new wing of ABC Records office, the intrepid little band hits the studio and records their first album. The album, entitled "Can't Buy A Thrill", is released under the name "Steely Dan", which has been unceremoniously lifted from William Burroughs' novel, "Naked Lunch". The charter members are: Denny Dias (Guitar), Jeff "Skunk" Baxter (guitar), Jim Hodder (drums) and David Palmer (vocals). "

http://www.steelydan.com/timelinebio.html

10th March 2006 11:52 AM
Break The Spell Did David Palmer only sing with them on their first album??
10th March 2006 11:53 AM
gimmekeef Bet Ronnie is hoping to bring new meaning to "header"...
10th March 2006 01:03 PM
Tom
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
More pix of the same girl:

Can't see them
10th March 2006 01:29 PM
Madafaka I've fixed broken links.
Enjoy them!
10th March 2006 01:42 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
I've fixed broken links.
Enjoy them!

Thanks for the nice pictures. The ones of her in the cut up Stones tee are on fire hot. Perhaps she could be in a video sequel to She Was Hot for the song's 25th anniversary.
10th March 2006 05:15 PM
winter
quote:
glencar wrote:
All I see are 3 guys with Ronnie. Which beggars the question: what's in Ronnie's glass?

The absence of a lemmon or a lime and any carbonation suggests it's water. Are we ever going to give him the benefit of the doubt?
10th March 2006 06:06 PM
Flairville There was a headline in the News Of The World last Sunday abou this girl and Mick. Apparently Mick was with her all night and she was invited up to his suite. She went to his bathroom and it was full of vitamins. She said he was very nice but the fact that he was old enough to be her Grandfather meant she didn't consider an offer from him for a moment. here was also the tongue logo smoking a pipe for amusement. Mick lucked out accoeding to the paper, but frigging hell you'd have to try wouldn't you? She's perfect.
10th March 2006 06:12 PM
BlackKat Cute kid..
10th March 2006 07:14 PM
luxury1 I am truly hoping Mick was fucked up that night, and didnt fully realize her age....

10th March 2006 07:49 PM
pdog
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
I am truly hoping Mick was fucked up that night, and didnt fully realize her age....

Luxury is HOT!
TeeHee...
11th March 2006 09:03 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Don't steal my girlfriend Ronnie!
11th March 2006 02:19 PM
RollingstonesUSA What is this hott lady's name....
11th March 2006 02:45 PM
MrPleasant And some people have the nerve to attack Townshend.
11th March 2006 07:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
What is this hott lady's name....

Luli Fernández

12th March 2006 05:34 AM
corgi37 Argentinaian girls just wanna get fucked all night.

hahaha.

Boy oh boy, she is stunning.

Maradona looks healthy too. For him.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)