ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Radio City Music Hall, New York City, March 14 2006
© Throbby... thanks!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Aerosmith No-Show (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
9th March 2006 01:17 PM
Stones I heard on the radio yesterday the Aerosmith was en route to a show in Kentucky where 9,000 tickets for a 21,000 seat arena were sold and in mid-air turned around because Stephen Tyler was "not feeling well". Anybody hear about this?
9th March 2006 01:32 PM
Break The Spell Yes, Lexington, Kentucky is right down the road from me. It was announced just about an hour before the show. Many didn't find out until they made it to the show. At the time no reason was actually given for the cancellation. A big deal of it was made here still no announcement or explanation from the band.
[Edited by Break The Spell]
9th March 2006 01:33 PM
pdog And we care, why?
9th March 2006 01:36 PM
Joey

Aerosmith sold out the QWEST CENTER ( see : Stones , MACCA , U2 )

9th March 2006 01:38 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

Aerosmith sold out the QWEST CENTER ( see : Stones , MACCA , U2 )

Ol' pucker faced Steve has been cancelling shows left and right lately. Did you see the Qwest Center show??
9th March 2006 01:40 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Did you see the Qwest Center show??

Nine

NINEA !!!!

I REFUSE to see Steve Tyler & Company

9th March 2006 01:42 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

Nine

NINEA !!!!

Good. A big deal of it is still being made here, no annoncement of refunds, why it was cancelled or anything. Not the greatest way to treat your fans.
9th March 2006 01:45 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

A man who once reached the end of his rope, went and brought another rope...
9th March 2006 01:46 PM
glencar I think Tyler was still in recovery from his latest bout of Botox.
9th March 2006 01:50 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think Tyler was still in recovery from his latest bout of Botox.

The Joan Rivers of Rock. Soon he'll be covering red carpet gala's with his daughter.
9th March 2006 01:51 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think Tyler was still in recovery from his latest bout of Botox.

Gosh, that musta been a placebo.
9th March 2006 01:53 PM
glencar Ouch!
9th March 2006 01:54 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Break The Spell wrote:
Yes, Lexington, Kentucky is right down the road from me. It was announced just about an hour before the show. Many didn't find out until they made it to the show. At the time no reason was actually given for the cancellation. A big deal of it was made here still no announcement or explanation from the band.

Maybe they realized they suck, mid flight.

9th March 2006 01:58 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Yep, right in mid-flight, aboard Aero-Force one, they have their own plane named after them they fly in. How cute. I'm sure the Stones are jealous.
9th March 2006 02:15 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Lets be honest...that is some funny posting!

9th March 2006 02:22 PM
rasputin56 I'm just curious but is there an approved list of bands that aren't considered a threat to the complete and utter global domination of the Rolling Stones?

BTW, they cancelled tonight's show in Manchester, NH, too, so I really doubt it's a ticket sale thing.
9th March 2006 02:23 PM
Ihavelotsajam Aerosmith aren't a threat, they just suck.
9th March 2006 03:14 PM
rasputin56 Why does it feel like I'm in the middle of a Beavis and Butthead show sometimes here?
9th March 2006 03:17 PM
Ihavelotsajam Personally, I think plenty of bands get enough acclaim on this board. Especially when you compare that to the love (not) that the Stones get on forums elsewhere. I wouldn't complain.
9th March 2006 03:21 PM
voodoopug
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
I'm just curious but is there an approved list of bands that aren't considered a threat to the complete and utter global domination of the Rolling Stones?

BTW, they cancelled tonight's show in Manchester, NH, too, so I really doubt it's a ticket sale thing.

feel free to provide a list of bands to the following posters:

FPM
Maxlugar
jb
Joey
voodoopug
glencar
starbuck

within 8 business days, you will receive a reply with the approved bands highlighted in bold. Do not expect the following bands to be recommended for praise here:

Macca
U2
Aerosmith
U2 Tribute Bands
Boy Bands (joey may let this one slide though)
Bon Jovi
Wham!
9th March 2006 03:21 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Oh , MY !!!!!!

Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

Flacky Carson !

9th March 2006 03:26 PM
rasputin56
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

feel free to provide a list of bands to the following posters:

FPM
Maxlugar
jb
Joey
voodoopug
glencar
starbuck

within 8 business days, you will receive a reply with the approved bands highlighted in bold. Do not expect the following bands to be recommended for praise here:

Macca
U2
Aerosmith
U2 Tribute Bands
Boy Bands (joey may let this one slide though)
Bon Jovi
Wham!

Fuck! No Wham! You people are fucking animals, I tell ya. ANIMALS!
9th March 2006 04:23 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Why does it feel like I'm in the middle of a Beavis and Butthead show sometimes here?

9th March 2006 07:37 PM
theanchorman
quote:

Have you ever heard Rocks?
9th March 2006 08:25 PM
stonedinaustralia "Aerosmith sold out the QWEST CENTER"

9th March 2006 09:36 PM
Maxlugar [quote]theanchorman wrote:

Um yeah. What was that 1978? Have you heard Pump?

Jesus Christ.
9th March 2006 10:30 PM
pdog and the best post ever award goes to....
Maxlugar...
10th March 2006 12:26 AM
exile I have (very) occasionally listened to Aerosmith.

usually while Im jonesing for the new stones album. maybe some kind of occasional "suroggate" stones.

Aerosmith otherwise known as "Poor mans Stones"
but seriously stuff before PUMP is ok, sorry before permanent vacation e.g. "One Way Street"

stuff these days straight out sucks eg. "Just Push Play"

I have not bothered with the new "Blues" album, some kind of comback move. They sold out to Power ballads too many years ago to come back.

I laughed when I read about Mick Jagger was chatting up Tylers girlfriend Babe Buell (spelling?) who was a playboy model or something ,Mick said " Why go out with him when you can have the real thing"

he he very funny.
10th March 2006 03:06 AM
corgi37 Aerosmith are the current Spinal Tap.
10th March 2006 07:40 AM
theanchorman
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]theanchorman wrote:

Um yeah. What was that 1978? Have you heard Pump?

Jesus Christ.

Rocks was in 76...
Pump was a great album. Would you like to compare Pump to Steel Wheels? I think not. I'm actually suprised at this boards' anti-aerosmith stance...
considering all the kissing up Tyler and Perry have done to the Stones...

At least Aerosmith made a couple of cool albums during the 80's/90's...

The Stones haven't put out a legitimate album since Some girls (consadiering Tattoo made up of existing songs) - minus some awesome Keith songs...

Don't get me wrong - not many bands can touch what the Stones acheived during their peak - 69-72...but don't throw stones when you're living in a glass universe...

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)