ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

19th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
Waldorf Astoria Hotel, NYC March 15, 2004
© Tina Fineberg / AP
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones are in Paris blurb Return to archive
03-07-04 08:11 AM
caro Yess!

From The Daily

Mick And The Models
Surprise! The hotspot in Paris is a hotel suite with models

PARIS: Friday, March 05, 2004
SCENE: What better place for a party than the hotel suite of supermodels? Late Wednesday night, three suites in Paris’ Westminster Hotel, where IMG is housing Gisele, Liya, Alek, Amanda Moore and other runway babes, became the venue for a supercool after-party for rockstars and actresses alike. Patti Hansen and Keith Richards mingled with Gisele, who floated around the room in her jeans and hotel slippers. Mick Jagger arrived with designer Ennio Capasa, (fresh from a cozy dinner with wife Dragona and his big brother Carlo). Jane Birkin’s daughter, the French actress Charlotte Gainsbourg lounged lazily on the couch with her friends. Despite the high caliber beauty on hand, we hear that Jagger had eyes only for his beanpole girlfriend, the superchic stylist L’Wren Scott.
J.J. MARTIN
03-07-04 09:10 AM
Monkey Woman Great news! They were indeed in Paris last week! I know where the Hotel Westminster is, too bad I didn't know I should have camped nearby last Wednesday!
And it's nice to have Mick and Keith relaxing together, with their respective "old ladies" on the arm. Who said they can't stand each other any more? Just like brothers, they live separate lives but like to get together from time to time, discuss upcoming projects and have fun afterwards. Let's keep it up, Messrs. Glimmer Twins!
03-07-04 09:24 AM
caro
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
too bad I didn't know I should have camped nearby last Wednesday!

We have the same kind of reflex, MW! Last thursday, I scored an invitation for the Ungaro fashion show, hoping maybe Patti would drag Keith to the show. But no luck. One hour of waiting, 10 minutes of show, *shitty* music, no Stones. Well, it was fun anyway, but I wouldn't do it again.
03-07-04 09:34 AM
Monkey Woman Speaking of the Stones and fashion industy bashs: someone posted on Shidoobee a tidbit of news about Mick and L'wren going to a chic restaurant in Milano (Italy), a week or two ago. All the tables were abuzz in an instant, though it was for the most part a blasé crowd: models, designers, heirs to the big fashion houses, etc. An old couple in their seventies even walked up to Mick and told him "You were such an important part of our youth!"
03-07-04 09:48 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
An old couple in their seventies even walked up to Mick and told him "You were such an important part of our youth!"

OUCH!! That could not have gone over well with Mick.

So..all the gorgeous YOUNG supermodels and Mick only has eyes for L'Wren??? Has our Mick been tamed????

LJ.
03-07-04 09:56 AM
Monkey Woman Ah, but we don't know what he does when he's not with her!
03-07-04 12:31 PM
FPM C10 MY question is: who the hell would marry someone named "Dragona"?

And where was her sister Cruella?
03-07-04 02:09 PM
McQueen all is well boys and girls...

and by all means, enjoy the next time--

BEST VIEWED HIGH