ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

19th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
Waldorf Astoria Hotel, NYC March 15, 2004
© Tina Fineberg / AP
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: keith on gram parsons fallen angel bbc4 last night Return to archive
03-06-04 09:43 AM
headshrinker n e 1 c this?. it was really good. keith was talking about what good mates they were, they were like brothers. he said he thought that gram would be around forever and that they'd have loads of chances to play and record together. when they started talking about grams death, keith looked like he was about to cry. very sad but a good program
03-06-04 03:05 PM
Gazza Its repeated again tonight at 11.30 pm
03-07-04 04:54 PM
zebulon
quote:
headshrinker wrote:
when they started talking about grams death, keith looked like he was about to cry. very sad but a good program

Shit. I should've been able to see this. Merde. That's the stuff I'm particularly involved with - that bond of friendship/music/feeling...

Can you give details as to the name of the program etc.? Who knows, it could be shown here in Germany, too. BBC is within cable here, too. BBC1 that is, I guess ...
03-07-04 06:37 PM
Gazza It was called "Grievous Angel", I think.

BBC4 is only available on satellite and has a small audience. Some of the better programmes that get premiered on the satellite stations (BBC 3 and 4) end up being shown later on one of the two terrestrial channels. So,I'd imagine it will be shown eventually on BBC2, which is a bit more "artier" than BBC1.
03-08-04 01:27 AM
riccardo If any of you need a copy,I recorded this programme.
03-08-04 01:32 AM
stonedinaustralia hell riccardo - that's a very nice offer - does anyone know about intercontinental - VCR's - or doesn't it make any difference - i'd sure like to see it
03-08-04 04:41 AM
egon doesn't BBC put it on the internet after the broadcast?
03-08-04 11:22 AM
Gazza >hell riccardo - that's a very nice offer - does anyone know about intercontinental - VCR's - or doesn't it make any difference - i'd sure like to see it

as you're in Australia, your system (PAL) would be compatible with those in Europe. You'd be able to watch (and make copies of) any video you received
03-08-04 05:58 PM
zebulon
quote:
Gazza wrote:
as you're in Australia, your system (PAL) would be compatible with those in Europe. You'd be able to watch (and make copies of) any video you received

Whoow, that would be the same for friggin' Germany, right? How long is that part you're talking about? Prey tell!

cheers,
zebulon

BEST VIEWED HIGH