ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

19th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
Waldorf Astoria Hotel, NYC March 15, 2004
© Tina Fineberg / AP
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dylan to play small club in Sweet VA Return to archive
03-05-04 04:43 PM
Factory Girl Just rec'd this info.

The most influential artist in Rock history, Bob Dylan, will be performing at The NorVa on Tuesday April 6th @ 8pm. Tickets for this up close, intimate concert with American legend Bob Dylan go on sale Saturday March 13th starting at 10am ONLY at The NorVa box office. Tickets will not be sold at any other outlet. Bob Dylan will be performing with his band on this remarkable night.

03-05-04 08:48 PM
nankerphelge That's down in Norfolk I believe.

His website shows him playing the Warner Theater the day after AU -- tickets on sale tomorrow. I hadn't heard that. Warner Theater is great.
03-06-04 01:06 AM
Steel Wheels I heard he'll be playing gas station openings soon.

No really. I did.
03-06-04 01:06 PM
Factory Girl Nanky, it is in Norfolk. Maybe worth checking out. This show will happen. But, Warner Th. works for me.

SW, I'm not sure about gas stations.
03-06-04 01:28 PM
Martha I think Bob is ona mission and will play every venue, parking lot (I saw him do that in Louisville last April and it was awesome!) fairground, club......anywhere he can plug-in before the Never-Ending tour comes to an end. Hopefully, he has a looooooooooooong way to go!

BEST VIEWED HIGH