ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

19th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
Waldorf Astoria Hotel, NYC March 15, 2004
© Tina Fineberg / AP
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The "Toxic" Video Return to archive
03-04-04 01:17 PM
Sir Stonesalot Whoa.

I couldn't tell you a thing about the song...I mean, I assume there is a song playing. I couldn't hear a damn thing though.

Brittany is a total skanky....uhhhh....skank. But in a very good way.

Damn. I am sooooooo weak like that. I can't help it, Ganesh knows I've tried, but....I guess I just have to live with the fact that skanky skanks turn me on.

Ohhhhh, I feel so dirty.
03-04-04 03:09 PM
jb
03-04-04 03:17 PM
jb
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Whoa.

I couldn't tell you a thing about the song...I mean, I assume there is a song playing. I couldn't hear a damn thing though.

Brittany is a total skanky....uhhhh....skank. But in a very good way.

Damn. I am sooooooo weak like that. I can't help it, Ganesh knows I've tried, but....I guess I just have to live with the fact that skanky skanks turn me on.

Ohhhhh, I feel so dirty.

Do you masterbate?

03-04-04 03:22 PM
Joey " Brittany is a total skanky....uhhhh....skank. But in a very good way. "

You make Joey moist .
03-04-04 03:25 PM
Honky Tonk Man That video is amazing. I actually quite like the song and it has become her first UK number 1 in quite a while.

She's no Beyonce though!
03-04-04 03:29 PM
jb
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
That video is amazing. I actually quite like the song and it has become her first UK number 1 in quite a while.

She's no Beyonce though!

Did you masterbate to it?
03-04-04 03:43 PM
Honky Tonk Man masterbate to it. I don't need to do that sort
quote:
jb wrote:
Did you masterbate to it?

No I did not masterbate. I don't need to do that sort of thing. I'm probably getting more regular and better sex than you. Just though I'd throw that in!
03-04-04 03:50 PM
jb
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
masterbate to it. I don't need to do that sort

No I did not masterbate. I don't need to do that sort of thing. I'm probably getting more regular and better sex than you. Just though I'd throw that in!

Then I am really proud of you!!!
03-04-04 03:54 PM
Joey
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
masterbate to it. I don't need to do that sort

03-04-04 03:57 PM
marko LOL,i tought first that this is about the movie Toxic avenger-----LOL.mad-
03-04-04 04:00 PM
Joey
03-04-04 05:14 PM
Honky Tonk Man jb I was joking! I actualy realized afterwards that saying i get better sex than you wasn't on.

Though you do earn more $ than me, so it would be nice to have at LEAST one thing over on you, LOL!
03-04-04 06:08 PM
corgi37 It goes against the wiring and circuitry in my brain to like TOXIC, but for the life of me, i cant stop humming it and singing it. She was all but washed up until that song came out. As for skanks, i think Xtina is the better ho. But, Britney is ok. SHe looks magnificent in the clip. She is also bare foot, thought hard to fully see. Her feet are ok. Not in a Sheryl Crow class, but ok.

P.S. As for sex, i bet i get more than anyone.
03-04-04 06:23 PM
Gazza >No I did not masterbate. I don't need to do that sort of thing.

theres only two types of people in the world.

Wankers and liars.

And I'm NOT kidding either
[Edited by Gazza]

BEST VIEWED HIGH