ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

19th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
Waldorf Astoria Hotel, NYC March 15, 2004
© Tina Fineberg / AP
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Eyes on the road, hand upon the wheel Return to archive
03-04-04 10:19 AM
nankerphelge MIDDLETOWN, Connecticut (AP) -- A woman charged with causing a fatal car crash in 1999 says that she couldn't have been behind the wheel because she was performing a sex act on the driver at the time.

Heather Specyalski, 33, was charged with second-degree manslaughter in the crash that killed businessman Neil Esposito. Prosecutors allege that she was driving Esposito's Mercedes-Benz convertible when it veered off the road and hit several trees.

But Specyalski claims that Esposito was driving, and she was performing oral sex on him at the time, said her attorney, Jeremiah Donovan. He noted that Esposito's pants were down when he was thrown from the car.

Superior Court Judge Robert L. Holzberg ruled Tuesday that Specyalski can proceed with the defense, despite objections by the prosecutor.

"A defendant has a right to offer a defense no matter how outlandish, silly or unbelievable one might think it will be," Holzberg said. He added: "No one ever told me in law school that we'd be having these kinds of conversations in open court."

Assistant State's Attorney Maureen Platt said the defense is flawed.

"His pants could have been down because he was mooning a car he was drag racing," Platt said. "His pants could have been down because he was urinating out of a window. His pants could have been down because he wasn't feeling well."

Also Tuesday, Holzberg denied Donovan's motion to use gender as grounds to eliminate jurors. Donovan had argued that women would be biased and more likely to convict.

03-04-04 11:39 AM
Joey

A lovely story !!!!!!!
03-04-04 12:18 PM
telecaster Good to see my ex girlfriend found someone

Man I miss those rides
03-04-04 02:00 PM
Joey " Good to see my ex girlfriend found someone

Man I miss those rides "

You make Joey smile .

Cattleman's Club this afternoon ?!?!?! The first eight Bourbon and Branch's are on me today !

Jacky Ewing !

03-04-04 02:05 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Good to see my ex girlfriend found someone

Man I miss those rides "

You make Joey smile .

Cattleman's Club this afternoon ?!?!?! The first eight Bourbon and Branch's are on me today !

Jacky Ewing !

Damn straight brother! That # 6 well is kicking out so much oil I can't even count the money! Ye haw!

Tell the little darling you probably won't be home tonight

Have your gal call my gal if there is a problem

Ye haw!
03-04-04 02:14 PM
Joey " Tell the little darling you probably won't be home tonight "

Oh , she already knows ...........................the Damn Saddletramp.

J. Ewing !

03-04-04 02:16 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Tell the little darling you probably won't be home tonight "

Oh , she already knows ...........................the Damn Saddletramp.

J. Ewing !

One of these days we will have to invite that "claim jumper" nanky with us. He seems like a Good 'ol boy
03-04-04 02:17 PM
Joey " One of these days we will have to invite that "claim jumper" nanky with us. He seems like a Good 'ol boy "

Yeah , I broached the subject with Pat Powers and Punk Anderson ................they kinda like the idea alot .

We know Nanky can drink ...............and that's enough for me .

J. Ewing !
03-04-04 02:22 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:
" One of these days we will have to invite that "claim jumper" nanky with us. He seems like a Good 'ol boy "

Yeah , I broached the subject with Pat Powers and Punk Anderson ................they kinda like the idea alot .

We know Nanky can drink ...............and that's enough for me .

J. Ewing !

Ya, but he is a beer drinker. Now I don't mind a couple of cold ones after a long round up on a hot July day, nothing tastes better. But when we go out drinking, we go out drinking boy!

Life is like a salad and a man just has to know how to keep his tomatoes on top! J.R. Ewing
03-04-04 02:26 PM
jb Ejaculating
03-04-04 02:27 PM
nankerphelge Beer, wine, whiskey ...hell, it don't matter none.

Just tell me when -- you're just a spit & a holler down the 4-lane!
03-04-04 02:28 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Ejaculating

Hey, joey, come to think of it, have your gal call jb's gal
and see if he come come out with us to rustle up some drinks

jb's gal seem like a nice little dumplin' from what I gather

Then have jb's gal call my gal to confirm

Does nanky have a gal?
03-04-04 02:29 PM
telecaster
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Beer, wine, whiskey ...hell, it don't matter none.

Just tell me when -- you're just a spit & a holler down the 4-lane!

nanky you got a set of steerhorns on that '76 Eldo Convert?
03-04-04 02:31 PM
Joey " jb's gal seem like a nice little dumplin' from what I gather
"

She's much better than that two-ball , whorebait slut that ol' J.R. has got for a wife .

J. Ewing

|
|
|
|
V

BEST VIEWED HIGH