ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

19th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
Waldorf Astoria Hotel, NYC March 15, 2004
© Tina Fineberg / AP
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Early photo Return to archive
03-02-04 09:45 PM
West 8 Does anyone know what is the earliest photo of the Stones, or a pic from their 1st gig.
03-03-04 01:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

May - before the first gig

September

Stones' first gig setlist 12-July-1962 (from Stu's pocket diary

(probably) the first gig as the Rollin' Stones (12-July)
03-03-04 01:24 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL sorry when I wrote probably I mean probably the photo is from the first gig, of course the first gig was on that date

That one and the setlist come from Bill's Rolling with the stones and they are together, but he is not explicit about that photo coming from that gig
03-03-04 01:26 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
03-03-04 01:46 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
03-04-04 08:55 AM
West 8 Thanks for the pics
03-06-04 08:58 AM
rocky Thanks for these early pic,Iv'e seen them before in books,but it's funnier to see them in digital format,there is an picture in colour from 1963,keningston park,i think ?,But this message board had showed a lot's of 60's pictures,That i never seen before,Thanks for that. Rocky

BEST VIEWED HIGH