ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

19th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
Waldorf Astoria Hotel, NYC March 15, 2004
© Tina Fineberg / AP
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: OFFER: 1973 Ultimate Live CD Return to archive
02-29-04 09:37 PM
ResidentMule hi, got this the other day and promised I'd spread it around. so, if you'd like it, email me at

[email protected]

I will do 2 freebies (so long as those two people each do freebies for 2 more people) - but will trade also for people who don't get a hold of me fast enough. and please, I encourage anyone to trade if possible for them, so that way it'll be one more freebie that could go to someone else

if you don't have burning capabilities, let me know, I'll help you out. anyone who doesn't get this CD from me will get their chance later on through one of the people I make copies for - so everybody share this and make sure all who want a copy get one
02-29-04 11:53 PM
mac_daddy right on, ResidentMule!!

if you don't have this yet, you should definitely sign up for this - esp. since RM is offerring to burnerless folks, which means this is available to anybody who listens to audio CDs...

nicely done.
03-01-04 01:51 AM
ResidentMule thanks. I've got a few emails, I want to leave this posted for a day or two before I decide how I wanna do this exactly, to give the burnerless people a shot first

if anyone is unclear on the deal, let me repeat it. I'm trying to spreada this to as many traders as I can handle. but I know there's plenty of people who would like this who can't offer anything either because they are burnerless or a beginning trader like I was not too long ago. so, 2 people will get copies for free - that means they don't have to give me anything except their addresses (NO blanks, NO postage) - I'm doing this because that is how I recieved the discs so I'm giving back to the Rocks Off community just the same.
the only requirement is that anyone who is able passes this deal on to anyone who misses out this time around

anyway - this is the tracklist. various performances from the GHS era. if anyone has more info (I'd love specific show dates) please let me know
1. Brown Sugar
2. Gimme Shelter
3. Happy
4. Tumbling Dice
5. Starfucker
6. Angie
7. You Can't Always Get What You Want
8. Dancing With Mr. D
9. Heartbreaker
10. Midnight Rambler
11. Honky Tonk Women
12. All Down The Line
13. Rip This Joint
14. Jumping Jack Flash
15. Street Fighting Man
03-01-04 11:06 AM
mac_daddy we posted (Angiegirl and I) the artwork for this set when we first started discussing it. It shouldn't be too deep in the archives...
03-02-04 01:23 PM
ResidentMule OFFER CLOSED FOR NOW
too many trades at the moment.. I'll probably reopen this later in the month (after spring break)
everyone who did sign up for this I'll do my best to have your discs out soon
03-02-04 02:04 PM
Lil Brian To keep this going, I'll send out a copy to the next two to post on this tread.
03-02-04 02:27 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
Lil Brian wrote:
To keep this going, I'll send out a copy to the next two to post on this tread.

Count me in...you know how to reach me!
03-02-04 03:23 PM
Lil Brian You got it. Just be sure to pass it on!
Anybody else?
03-02-04 07:29 PM
violentkind I`ll take it.
Thanks
03-02-04 07:37 PM
mac_daddy I am so psyched to see ome of these catching on

nice work, fellas!!
03-02-04 08:05 PM
Lil Brian All right, Violent One. It's yours. It'll go tomorrow.
Now it's your turn!
03-06-04 06:43 PM
violentkind Receved disc, It is very nice!
I will send out 2 free copies to the next two.
03-07-04 01:25 AM
sammy davis jr. Count me in Violent Kind....Oui oui!!
03-07-04 02:10 PM
violentkind sammy davis jr,PM me your address.
03-08-04 09:03 PM
exilestones@netscape
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
I am so psyched to see ome of these catching on

nice work, fellas!!

I'm psyched too! I sent this to 4 people and only one shared as required. It makes me not want to do more weeds. I'll post the person's info if they don't share the music as they promised.
03-08-04 09:25 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
exilestones@netscape wrote:

I'm psyched too! I sent this to 4 people and only one shared as required. It makes me not want to do more weeds. I'll post the person's info if they don't share the music as they promised.

I wouldn't go that far... If you feel like you've been done wrong, make a mental note to not deal with that person again, and leave it at that. No need to take it personally...

I've said this many times before, and I'll say it again: screwing you is only one of the million reasons why someone doesn't reoffer a weed/vine, or moves slowly with a trade, etc.

One of the great things about this place (Rocks Off) is that all sorts of sh*t is written and done, but it rarely turns into a personal flamefest. It is also cool to see people who wouldn't normally trade for tunes get into these things, and pick up on an offer. Going after people just 'cos they didn't understand what they were supposed to do, or because they slagged off on their end, is kind of harsh - and turns alot of people off (justifiably so). If you are into that kind of stuff, and demand perfect trading etiquette, there are plenty of other places around where you can go - where calling people out is the norm, and it is expected. This board, as far as I can tell, is not one of those places...

just my $0.02

edit: what happened to our mutual friend, e@n? I haven't seen him around lately...

[Edited by mac_daddy]

BEST VIEWED HIGH