ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

19th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
Waldorf Astoria Hotel, NYC March 15, 2004
© Tina Fineberg / AP
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I got tix for Aussie Invasion/9:30 Club Return to archive
02-25-04 12:56 PM
Factory Girl Bands- Neon, Living End, Jet, Vines.

Should be groovy.

02-27-04 04:54 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Bands- Neon, Living End, Jet, Vines.

Should be groovy.

Can I come?
02-29-04 10:11 AM
Factory Girl Of course, you can, SSCatty.
02-29-04 10:15 AM
marko Are u coming here?
03-01-04 08:10 AM
Factory Girl Am I coming to your neck of Europe?

Actually, I would like to visit. But, no definite plans yet?
03-02-04 06:18 PM
corgi37 Being Aussie, i like to see how our boys are doing in the big, bad, wide world. I read about this little tour these bands are doing. Are they getting much press? What sort of venues are they playing? I tell you, the Living End are awesome live. Very powerful.
Love to you all, and may all your donuts be full of jam (jelly to you Yanks).
03-03-04 07:21 AM
Factory Girl corgi, here they're playing the 9:30 club. It is a small, but very cool venue. James Brown is playing the 9:30 club tonight.

Btw, I have heard that the Living End are very cool.
03-03-04 07:30 AM
nankerphelge Don't know how I missed that news!!

"Get Up Offa That Thing, Ronnie"
03-03-04 07:50 AM
Factory Girl Nanky, I don't think Jms. Brown is sold out. If your schedule permits, you could be there. And, bring a camera...lol.
03-03-04 09:56 AM
nankerphelge I might go -- he really put on one hell of a show there a couple of years ago. Thanks for the heads up!

03-04-04 06:36 PM
corgi37 Despite all the hype, JET are supposed to be very good live. I would have known if could have been bothered to see them in Melbourne when they supported the Stones, but i had beer to drink, smokes to smoke, and mates to talk to. Ahh, it was over a year ago now. I really gotta start work on that time machine i have been thinking about.
Anyway, good to see the Aussies are playing the same venue James Brown is playing. And, as a trade off, James Brown is coming to Oz in a week or two or three. So, this free trade agreement between the Yanks and us looks like being a good thing after all.

BEST VIEWED HIGH