ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: April 5th DC Gathering pre-alert Return to archive
02-28-02 01:27 PM
Stonesdoug Hey Nank and the rest of you DCers. We're doing the Bottom Line again, 1716 I St NW on April 5th at 5:30-mark your palms and hope to see you there. Everyone from last year's gathering will be there plus a few others.--maybe the Tanqueray girls will make their presence again
02-28-02 01:42 PM
nankerphelge Yes -- that's a great idea. Especially with all the DC stoners coming out of the woodwork -- TomL, Sandrew, PatioAin'tDry (love that name). I am there -- no question -- haven't partied with SD in a while and I am feeling mighty ready to get stoned. Is that a Friday?? Yeah buddy, its chiba time.
02-28-02 02:08 PM
patioaintdry Farragut West?
02-28-02 02:15 PM
Stonesdoug Yea, Farragut West
02-28-02 02:22 PM
patioaintdry Great, thanks. I'm going to invite that fuck David Segal, get him there, tie him in a chair, stick headphones on him and make him listen to Dirty Work on 11. overandoverandover.
02-28-02 02:41 PM
TomL Sounds great. Nanky want to fly down together. Out of here for today will check tomorrow.
02-28-02 02:56 PM
nankerphelge I'll probably take Metro -- I hate having to hold back because of driving. We can hook up before that tho..
02-28-02 03:08 PM
sandrew It's not often I'm surrounded by like-minded freaks, so I'll plan on it.
02-28-02 11:48 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Hey Nank...Invite Factory Girl. I want to know if she's hot.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.