ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 2002 songs Return to archive
02-27-02 10:40 PM
sly SONGS THE STONES SHOULDN'T DO ON THEIR 2002/03 TOUR BROWN SUGAR(SONG IS WAY TOO PLAYED OUT) HTW, IT'S ONLY RNR(MICK DOESN'T SING IT WELL) START ME UP(HOW ABOUT WORRIED ABOU YOU FROM TATTO YOU) SONGS THAT SHOULD STAY SATISFACTION, JJ FLASH, SFTD, TD, AND MIDNIGHT RAMBLER. i'D LIKE TO SEE A GUTSY VERSION OF ROCKS OFF, AND SATISFACTION SHOULD BE DONE CENTER STAGE ALONG WITH SAINT OF ME AND HAND OF FATE. ANYBODY ELSE WITH GOOD B STAGE IDEAS
03-01-02 09:09 AM
marko the set list will be like this,well,one of them!

1.paint it black
2.shattered
3.new song
4.saint of me
5.you got me rocking
6.harlem shuffle
7.tumbling dice
8.waiting on a friend/blinded by love
9.as tears go by/time waits for noone
10.sweet virginia/far away eyes
11.starfucker
12.hot stuff
13.htw
14.respectable
15.coming down again/new keef
16.little t&a/new keef
17,out of control
18.sympathy
19.gimme shelter
20.iorr
21.satisfaction
22.b.sugar
23.rip this joint
24,jjf
03-01-02 09:16 AM
TomL
quote:
sly wrote:
SONGS THE STONES SHOULDN'T DO ON THEIR 2002/03 TOUR BROWN SUGAR(SONG IS WAY TOO PLAYED OUT) HTW, IT'S ONLY RNR(MICK DOESN'T SING IT WELL) START ME UP(HOW ABOUT WORRIED ABOU YOU FROM TATTO YOU) SONGS THAT SHOULD STAY SATISFACTION, JJ FLASH, SFTD, TD, AND MIDNIGHT RAMBLER. i'D LIKE TO SEE A GUTSY VERSION OF ROCKS OFF, AND SATISFACTION SHOULD BE DONE CENTER STAGE ALONG WITH SAINT OF ME AND HAND OF FATE. ANYBODY ELSE WITH GOOD B STAGE IDEAS

Let It Bleed
Off My Cloud
Around and Around
Last Time
Starfucker
Street Fighting Man
Under My Thumb

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.