ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: looking for a song Return to archive
02-26-02 08:52 PM
stone jr. please tell me the names of the 3 songs. i will give you the words to the songs.

1."here come some inasant stragers, the ones who betary,rock n rollin and doin the bullshit for night and day,i need your love

2. " sweet darling,please dont leave,?? baby,baby, please dont leave me"

3." ? ? love starts sawin the ? Would it be a love for your ? I go down and cry,cry,cry if i cry,cry,cry

the ? means i do not know what mick (or the other stones) are saying. Just try your best!!!
Hint: I think all these songs were with Mick taylor.

02-26-02 09:32 PM
yellow1 1. No idea, too many typos ;-)
2. Think you're referring to "Ain't Too Proud To Beg" a Temptations song covered by the Stones on IORR
3. Could be "Winter" off of GHS
[Edited by yellow1]
02-27-02 07:56 AM
stone jr. me again! Song Number one i know already its "Happy".

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.