ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Tokyo Dome - March 15, 2003 by Koji Sasahara/AP Photo
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Only 1 sbd show so far?? Return to archive
03-10-03 06:41 AM
mikecooper Out of all the shows in 2002 and so far in 2003 all we have is the Toronto show that is soundboard show?? I am not including New York because it was a HBO concert and it was obvious that that was soundboard.

Am I or others missing some other shows??
Or is this tour harder to get sbd shows unlike bridges and other tours in the past??
03-10-03 06:43 AM
fmk438j Well it takes time.

It;s not like there many SBDs for Bridges (except for the PPV's and radio etc.) and No security has none right? Except for the stupid ALD.

edited once informed of more accurate info lol.

[Edited by fmk438j]
03-10-03 09:37 AM
mikecooper i thought there was a no security boot that was soundboard? philly??? i have been told it is and then it is not
03-10-03 09:40 AM
marko 2 sbd from 1999 no security tour,both are just worth to get
because theres no better one.Philly is just vg,,lA is vg+
or vg++,,very bassy sound on it.
So the shows are
Philly 3.15.99
La 9.11.99+with bonus tracks new york mick&keith 2001.
03-10-03 09:40 AM
Joey Everyone is still waiting for that precious SoundBoard of Aragon !

Jacky !

03-10-03 11:06 AM
T&A There's also a pretty nice ALD of the last US show of the NS tour - 4/20 San Jose.

The lack of soundboards the past couple of tours speaks to the heightened security measures the Stones have likely employed to prevent leaks. I know that some of the 2002 theater boards had leaked out and were about to be distributed before some folks got their noses slapped.
03-10-03 11:07 AM
jb Marko knows all the answers.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST