ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Tokyo Dome - March 15, 2003 by Koji Sasahara/AP Photo
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NSC: Isle of Wight Festival 2003 (Iggy Pop, etc.)... :) Return to archive
03-07-03 12:52 AM
MarthaMyDear Isle of Wight Festival 2003

14th & 15th June
Seaclose Park, Newport, Isle of Wight

Paul Weller, Starsailor, Iggy Pop, Counting Crows,Bryan Adams
+ many more to be announced soon *(I'll post it here when I get the info., etc.... )

day tickets �30
weekend tickets �50
camping (on site) �10

http://www.ticketzone.co.uk
08705 321321
for ferry and ticket packages:http://www.redfunnel.co.uk/music
0870 444 8898

*** Martha ***
03-07-03 05:55 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Will you take us there?
03-07-03 02:07 PM
MarthaMyDear Dear, if I had a good amount of money, I sure as hell would!!! You can bet on that!!! I wish I could go, actually!!! I've only seen Iggy pop ONCE in my life and that's not enough!!! Anyways, take care and have a GREAT weekend, alrighty?!?!?!
PEACE and ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
03-07-03 03:11 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Well, I could take you there Martha..;-)!!
03-07-03 03:21 PM
MarthaMyDear I live in Los Angeles... lol.................... Can you afford that?!?!?! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P If so, hell... Maybe we should talk!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P Take care, dear, and I'll talk to you soon!!!
CHEERS!!!!

*** Martha ***
03-07-03 03:38 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Sure, I'll do anything for you!
03-07-03 05:14 PM
Factory Girl Oh, I would love to see his Ig-ness again!! If I was in UK, I'd go in a heartbeat.
03-07-03 06:25 PM
Martha Martha you are so lucky to have seen Iggy once..I've NEVER seen him...and I'm a lot older than you...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Now there's just no excuse for that is there!

Hope the sun is shining brightly in L.A. today!

hugs,
Martha "the other"
03-08-03 04:55 AM
MarthaMyDear Sheesh... I'm so friggin' tired, I am going to have to reply to these posts in the morning... lol............................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P Anyways, I'll talk to you guys soon!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Laughing at myself... lol.............................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Anyways, ALOT MORE SOON!!!

*** Martha ***

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST