ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Tokyo Dome - March 15, 2003 by Koji Sasahara/AP Photo
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Header Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
03-05-03 01:48 PM
KeepRigid
quote:
jb wrote:
Yes, but he was never known for his hair like Keith.

Keith is known for his drug intake and the fact that he's still alive. But, his hair?

He once even made the comment to Stanley Booth that it 'doesn't matter' if you're old or bald, the music is what counts.

This topic is something you discuss when you're 10, and are worried that your hero might not be considered cool much longer. No offense, but seriously- upgrade the belief system.
03-05-03 02:17 PM
jb You are obviously bald or thinning.
03-05-03 05:28 PM
KeepRigid
quote:
jb wrote:
You are obviously bald or thinning.

Nope, too young. Yay for Keep!

But don't sweat it...that obsession you have for baldness?

It's growing.

(Just joking!)

03-05-03 05:31 PM
F505 Keeprigid if I look at your picture it's just a question of time....
03-05-03 10:20 PM
gypsy From jb's photos, I'm guessing he has those hairy shoulders...and probably sports a tank top on occasion. *sigh*
03-05-03 10:35 PM
MarthaMyDear What's the fucking matter with baldness or thinning hair?!?!?! Bald men and men with thinning hair are SEXY!!! I happen to find Bruce Willis HOT!!! lol............................................. :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P Who cares about hair... That ain't cool to criticize someone's looks, etc.!!! Take a look in the mirror and judge your own damn self(ves)... SHEESH!!! Calm down, people!!! lol............................................. :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P JEZE!!! lol............................................. :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P Really...

*** Martha ***

P.S. (But, I do have SOME grey hair that is rather annoying, I must say!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P GOD BLESS HAIR DYE!!! HE!!! HE!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
03-05-03 10:55 PM
Sir Stonesalot JB....

I shave my head every day. And I still had a FULL head of hair....and would, in fact, have a full head of hair if I didn't shave.

My wife loves to rub my shiney bald pate while we make sweet moogey.

You would be surprised at the number of women who actually ask me if they can rub my head for luck.

Oh yes. Bald can be a very good thing.

It takes a very strong man to take the shorn look and make it work.

I know what your problem is JB....your head is probably horribly, freakishly, shaped. That is why you want a big bushy 'do. You need to hide your freakish cranium.
03-05-03 11:12 PM
MarthaMyDear Just take a look at Bruce Willis in any Die Hard movie or ESPECIALLY in Pulp Fiction!!! OH, MY GOD, IS HE...........................................................
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COLD SHOWER TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry... Lost it for a second... HE!!! HE!!! :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P I don't know what it is about that guy, but MAN, does he curl my toenails... JESUS!!! lol.........................................................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
ROCK ON!!! lol.........................................................
Oh, Mumbleye (sp)... lol.........................................................

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
03-05-03 11:28 PM
sammy davis jr. My head would look like a pencil eraser if I shaved it....As far as Keith, JB, do you realize how rediculous he'd look with a toup or "transplant"? Nothing worse than a 60 year old man trying to look like he's sixty years old with a hairpiece. I mean, besides the hair, Keith's so good looking anyway. Maybe someone can photoshop an 80's hair band wig onto our hero- just to see....Maybe Versace could whip up designer wigs for Chaz and Keith.
03-05-03 11:56 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the header, provided by fm348k

03-06-03 12:59 AM
nankerphelge Moogey?
Did I spell that right?

Freakish cranium?
Sounds like a good name for a band!

Ladies and gentlemen,
jb and the freakish craniums.....

03-06-03 01:03 AM
Fiji Joe Yep...Keef is indeed a crippled spider
03-06-03 04:00 AM
F505 Just take a look at Bruce Willis in any Die Hard movie or ESPECIALLY in Pulp Fiction!!!

MarthaMyDear calm down! Please!
03-06-03 10:05 AM
cocksucker I shave my head every day

knight save us your distasteful fine talk
03-06-03 11:41 AM
jb SS...I will be sending you the discs ands postage Monday....do you need a razor as well?
03-06-03 01:01 PM
KeepRigid
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
As far as Keith, JB, do you realize how rediculous he'd look with a toup or "transplant"?

To be honest, I'm not sure he could get away with it, either. I'm not talking about whether he could pull the look off physically, but the media would probably roast him for trying to do so.

As I said, Keith is known more for his survival than his GQ looks.

[Edited by KeepRigid]
03-06-03 01:08 PM
jb Not a toupee for gods sake.. a hair transplant which with todays techniques, looks really good(i.e.Stallone)..The only one who has a really good hair piece is Al Pacino.
03-06-03 01:13 PM
steel driving hammer STONES!
03-06-03 01:16 PM
KeepRigid Charlie opting to go gracefully probably has everything to do with it.

And speaking of a toupee not working- can you imagine? When he wasn't forgetting it in the last city, he'd likely have it hanging by a fishhook.
03-06-03 01:19 PM
jb ,,,,,,,,,,,
[Edited by jb]
03-07-03 12:48 AM
MarthaMyDear Just take a look at Bruce Willis in any Die Hard movie or ESPECIALLY in Pulp Fiction!!!

MarthaMyDear calm down! Please!
-------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, F505.... lol.............................................. :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P
Maybe you didn't like that visual... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P
I'll calm down now... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P
PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
03-07-03 12:53 AM
McQueen This is the most pathetic piece of tripe!

Fear over Mr. Richards loss of hair???

What a complete cock-tick.

Give us a fuckin' break.

If you're so worried about Keith's hair, lick the follicles off his sack and super glue 'em onto his dome.

Pity this cyber world. This post pissed me off enough I would so dearly love to kick your prissy pudge ass for giving birth to it.

ANY fucking post of Keith onstage alive and kickin' is most welcome. Anyone wishing to pretend the man isn't turning 60 in a band that turned 40 needs to go elsewhere 'cause you ain't Stones material. Go to the Justin Fuckin' Timberlake website if there is such a thing. You can choke on his sack too while you're at it.

Keith's gettin' older. So are you. So are we all. Big fuckin' deal.

Widow's Peak? What the fuck? Do me a favor. Reach down and grab your johnson. Is it really there or have ya been putting us all on? Do ya want a full head of hair on that too? If so, transplant some plugs from your fat, hairy, pudge ass if it will lessen your pathetic fears.

Enough of your shit posts.

03-07-03 01:28 AM
MarthaMyDear OUCHY!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can *** I *** reach down and grab your Johnson for posting the most hilarious post recently, dear?!?!?! lol................................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P Too funny!!! lol................................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P Thank you for the laugh!!! PEACE AND ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S.(Cock-tick... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God, I wish I had a cock to be ticked!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is too good... lol................................. :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P )
03-07-03 09:23 AM
jb ..
[Edited by jb]
03-07-03 09:50 AM
Boomhauer Damn, McQueen, chill out.

Angry?

I advise you to listen to Dirty Work!!!!
03-07-03 09:55 AM
jb ...........
[Edited by jb]
03-07-03 12:39 PM
Boomhauer Donde esta Fiji?
03-07-03 04:17 PM
gypsy Damn, jb, you wanna fuck Keith or something?
03-07-03 04:33 PM
Moonisup
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Damn, jb, you wanna fuck Keith or something?

you don't?
03-07-03 05:11 PM
gypsy Well, not Keith now...but, Keith circa 1968-1975, sure.
Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST