ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Tokyo Dome - March 15, 2003 by Koji Sasahara/AP Photo
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Header Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
03-05-03 10:18 AM
jb Would it be too much to request that no photos reflecting Keith's growing bald spot be posted? Thank you.
03-05-03 10:24 AM
Jaxx it is what it is JB. reality bites. the guy is pushing 60 if he isn't there already! afraid for the mortality of your own bushy head of hair? your mom's side of the family determines to bald or not to bald. check out your granddad.
[Edited by Jaxx]
03-05-03 10:29 AM
jb This subject does scare me....I think Nanker could relate.
03-05-03 10:36 AM
Nellcote JB, I find more chicks throwing themselves at me, which is startling in it's own right, since my chrome dome has appeared. Not such a bad thing, IMO....
03-05-03 10:37 AM
LadyJane JB-Surely a man of your exceptionally high intellect knows that men who are "folliclely challenged" are known to have very high levels of testosterone!

Trust me, I know! I'm married to one!!

LadyJ

03-05-03 10:40 AM
jb Nellcote, I'm not saying bald is bad. It's just that there is no excuse, given the current expertise in micro-hair grafts, that keith let this happen to him...it's embarrassing to us as Stones fans to see the once great Keith hairdo reduced to bandannas and fishing hooks....he had plenty of time to do this b/t tours, and his wife(a former model) should be ashmed that she let him get to this point.
[Edited by jb]
03-05-03 10:40 AM
F505 You can better be dead than wear a wig (see Elton John)
[Edited by F505]
03-05-03 10:46 AM
Nellcote Frankly, it would shock me that Keith would alter his look for anybody. Seems though the only thing he is dead on with is eye liner & jewelery. Further, most of his inner circle probably knows better than to suggest things such as this to him, as he would give 'em the "You want to quit the Rolling Stones?" look, which would stop 'em dead.
03-05-03 10:51 AM
jb I bet he would get pissed if someone held a sign at a concert stating "Baldy".
03-05-03 10:53 AM
F505 Notice that Bobby Key's hair is getting thinner and thinner!
03-05-03 10:54 AM
jb Yes, but he was never known for his hair like Keith.
03-05-03 10:55 AM
F505 That's true. If Keith is getting bald that's the end.
03-05-03 10:58 AM
Nellcote We had a meet/greet with Bobby @ the Four Seasons in Boston in January. For his age, he as far more hair than Keith.
He was great to talk to, despite having the flu.
03-05-03 10:58 AM
nankerphelge jb I think you are obsessed with hair loss!
Do you represent the makers of Rogaine or something!

There is a funny radio commercial that gets played here in DC on & off -- rather than have Cy Sperling and his Hair Club for Men explain male pattern baldness, they have this really sexy sounding woman who explains how bald guys have all the sex appeal of George Costanza!!! Talk about hitting a guy's ego!! Cracks me up -- I bet they get a lot of calls after each airing of that one!

I think of it as a solar collector for a sex machine!!!
03-05-03 10:59 AM
jb They cannot tour if keith goes completely bald...the jokes would be too much for any stones fan to bear.
03-05-03 11:00 AM
F505 Well this is no funny subject at all mister Phelge
[Edited by F505]
03-05-03 11:02 AM
jb Nanker, truth be told, having always had "nice " hair, I am obseesed with baldness...I noticed 2-3 years ago i was getting what I gues you call a widows peak...while I still have a full head in the back, I am concerned about having the eddie monster look in the next few years.
By the way, Sy lives in Boca Raton....and we have tons of commercials for Hairclub, Bosley medical center, and even Ron Papel with some type of spray paint for your head!!!!
[Edited by jb]
03-05-03 11:05 AM
F505 You can let your hair grow in the back and than comb it to the front.
03-05-03 11:11 AM
Nellcote HA! Ron Popiel-

SAY IT ALL TOGETHER!!!

SET IT AND FORGET IT!!!

my kids can watch the whole half hour infomercial, with that blonde castoff from "Love Boat"
03-05-03 11:26 AM
Maxlugar You couldn't kill a Jew-Fro with a flame thrower.

See Art Garfunkel.

Just an FYI.
03-05-03 11:32 AM
jb hIS LOOKED PRETTY BAD AT THE gRAMMY'S MAX....
03-05-03 11:36 AM
Maxlugar It's been holding the line since the 70's.

Strong like bull, those Jew-Fro's.
03-05-03 11:38 AM
LadyJane Fear not, my baldness fearing friends! The band can continue to tour without regard to Keith's hair!

LadyJ.
03-05-03 11:40 AM
jb LOl...
03-05-03 12:50 PM
Factory Girl jb, How will Keith's baldness affect his guitar playing??

Secondly, jb-I think you should take a BALD Mistress. Is your sexy secretary bald??
03-05-03 12:57 PM
telecaster
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
jb, How will Keith's baldness affect his guitar playing??

Secondly, jb-I think you should take a BALD Mistress. Is your sexy secretary bald??

Brazilian Wax?
03-05-03 01:02 PM
steel driving hammer Looks like Keith is playing Brown Sugar in the photo no?

Now lets talk about Lisa's hair piece...
03-05-03 01:07 PM
Factory Girl LOL, tele... Are you a fan of bikini wax?
03-05-03 01:12 PM
Moonisup sometimes is being at some places not soo bad!!

Rik
03-05-03 01:12 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
sometimes is being bald at some places not soo bad!!

Rik

Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST