ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R&R Hall of Fame 2007
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hot off the rs.com presses!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
8th March 2007 10:43 AM
pdog you guys are scaring me....
8th March 2007 10:43 AM
Gazza
quote:
pdog wrote:
Is there anything they haven't tried to sell yet?

Turds with a tongue, with a special "scratch n sniff" feature. Expect it just in time for the summer collection

The Rolling Stones Incontinence Pads cant be too far away now, either. Going by the stuff theyre choosing to market, it might do well, as personally I'm on the verge of pissing myself every time I see their latest 'special'.

[Edited by Gazza]
8th March 2007 10:45 AM
pdog
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Turds with a tongue, with a special "scratch n sniff" feature. Expect it just in time for the summer collection

ABB was an audio piece of shit!
8th March 2007 10:53 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

LJ! Well, young lady, I'll expect to see you sporting those at the next summit!

I gotta admit that I kinda like these arm warmers...the black ones, that is (yeah, I know, I know...); but the red, white and blue ones look like something Wonder Woman would wear.

[Edited by GotToRollMe]

You mean these arent split crotch panties?....
8th March 2007 10:54 AM
pdog Doh!
8th March 2007 10:55 AM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

ABB was an audio piece of shit!

You take that back!!!!!
8th March 2007 10:56 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
You take that back!!!!!

I feel like half a fag still owning it!
8th March 2007 10:57 AM
glencar It's an amazing return to form. I shall play it now as I go about my errands...
8th March 2007 10:59 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
It's an amazing return to form. I shall play it now as I go about my errands...

Take pour nuts out of your purse, put on Some Girls!
8th March 2007 11:08 AM
LadyJane I've got to admit, I have purchased some cool stuff from rs.com.

Lots of great shirts for myself and for gifts.
Baby gifts.
Stash boxes, rolling papers, calendars and my all time favorite:

--Favorite Xmas gift of 2005!!

LJ.

[Edited by LadyJane]
8th March 2007 11:09 AM
GotToRollMe Okay, enough with this tomfoolery (split crotch panties, indeed!)
I have to go slave over a hot CD burner and copy some discs for a certain cool-as-hell-person-who-shall-remain-nameless.
8th March 2007 12:24 PM
Jeep

8th March 2007 02:26 PM
Gazza Christ on a bike. Apart from Joey, what kind of warped fetishist is going to want to piss into an urinal in the shape of a gaping mouth?
8th March 2007 02:30 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Christ on a bike. Apart from Joey, what kind of warped fetishist is going to want to piss into an urinal in the shape of a gaping mouth?

I couldn't care less....as long as it flushes.

8th March 2007 02:31 PM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

I couldn't care less....as long as it flushes.

The modern toilets are tuff b/c you can't flush them to encourage a slow drip.
8th March 2007 02:36 PM
GotToRollMe What the hell is that? Is that a bar with a urinal? A urinal with a bar?

And what kind of warped fetishist is going to want to piss into a urinal in the shape of a gaping mouth? Oh wait, someone already asked that...

In fact, never mind...I don't think I want to know the answers to any of those questions.

8th March 2007 02:39 PM
Saint Sway I now have no greater fear than finding myself trapped in that bar at happy hour with Joey
8th March 2007 02:40 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
jostorm wrote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Yeah but check the measurements: 4" x 1.5" x 3"
That's one tiny lunchbox.

pssst, GTRM: I think they were meant to keep your stash in, silly.....

My stash is my lunch, Jo...I'm on a strict Chiba diet!
8th March 2007 02:43 PM
PartyDoll MEG Oh GTRM....I think those might be stools/urinals as it appears you can eat and drink right there. Wonder if the tongues move?
8th March 2007 02:48 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Complain and bitch.
I thank my God today for the invention of the indoor flush toilet. It's 8 degrees and windy outside right now. I'm glad I don't have to go to an outhouse.
8th March 2007 02:52 PM
Gazza
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Wonder if the tongues move?

In your fuckin' dreams......
8th March 2007 02:56 PM
glencar
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Christ on a bike. Apart from Joey, what kind of warped fetishist is going to want to piss into an urinal in the shape of a gaping mouth?

Wow! Sign me up!
8th March 2007 03:00 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Oh GTRM....I think those might be stools/urinals as it appears you can eat and drink right there. Wonder if the tongues move?

Would that it were true, Meg, but alas...

http://www.urinal.net/vienna_opera/

I like the little "E-mail this urinal to a friend!" link at the bottom...ah, the internet...dontcha just love it?

Oy. And this is the home page:
http://www.urinal.net/

I need a nap...

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
8th March 2007 03:27 PM
PartyDoll MEG Ok is that a real piano in the men's room? Sure hope those guys wash their hands before they start playing "Have You Ever Seen the rain" or "Get Wet" on that thing. Nothin' like getting serenaded as you take a piss!!

8th March 2007 04:49 PM
Gazza
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Okay, which one of you clowns is responsible for this little email:

Dear LJ Dear,

A friend of yours, Mick Jagger, wanted you to know about the 1972 Tour Metal Mini Tote available in the Rolling Stones official online store.

Your Friend's Message:
Buy my lunchbox, luv! It comes with a baloney on Wonder Bread! Really! Love, Mick

You can purchase this product by clicking the 'BUY IT' button below.

Thank you,

Rolling Stones Official Store
LJ.

Ho-fuckin'-ho It appears to be catchin'

Dear Gary, my friend,,

A friend of yours, Mick Jagger, wanted you to know about the St. Patrick's Day Pin available in the Rolling Stones official online store.

Your Friend's Message:
In light of your tireless and loyal efforts in support of the band, me and the boys would like to offer you this unique, once-in-a-lifetime chance to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, Stones-style! All the cool kids are wearing them...really! Your pal, Mick

Thank you,

This email was sent from 5391 Three Notched Road, Crozet, VA 22932.

8th March 2007 04:53 PM
Saint Sway WOW. What a bunch of shucksters!
8th March 2007 04:57 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Ho-fuckin'-ho It appears to be catchin'

Dear Gary, my friend,,

A friend of yours, Mick Jagger, wanted you to know about the St. Patrick's Day Pin available in the Rolling Stones official online store.

Your Friend's Message:
In light of your tireless and loyal efforts in support of the band, me and the boys would like to offer you this unique, once-in-a-lifetime chance to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, Stones-style! All the cool kids are wearing them...really! Your pal, Mick

Thank you,

This email was sent from 5391 Three Notched Road, Crozet, VA 22932.

That little shit.
You KNOW who's behind this, don't you?

LJ.
8th March 2007 05:04 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Your Friend's Message:

^ That is revolting on so many levels.

translation:
"Hey, Dear_________ (fill in suckers name)
Your dear old pal "Mick Jagger" wants to thank you for spending so much of your hard earn money on our garbage that he really, really, REALLY wants you to buy this latest piece of crap to add to your collection. Come on and buy some more shit, won't ya? You dont want to dissapoint Mick! Remember, its a "personal" invitation!
Sincerely,
THE ROLLING LEECHES"

ooooooh wow! Thanks!!!!

marketing at its absolute lowest. Fucking greed merchent will not stop until they suck us all dry

8th March 2007 05:10 PM
LadyJane Can someone please explain this Tee to me?

Some variation of Gumby??

LJ.
8th March 2007 05:13 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Some variation of Gumby??

Gumby's big nipple headed sister?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)