ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R&R Hall of Fame 2007
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How Much Would You Pay? Return to archive Page: 1 2
7th March 2007 09:11 AM
keefkid For one picture and 60 seconds with the Stones...

jacko is getting $3500

http://www.comcast.net/entertainment/index.jsp?fn=2007/03/05/231650.html&cvqh=money_jacko

7th March 2007 09:12 AM
egon do you work for RS.SCUM ?
7th March 2007 09:15 AM
keefkid oh god no...

but ya, im waiting to see this on there next... although i think the price would be more like $5K for 30 seconds and half a picture...

haaa
7th March 2007 09:20 AM
gimmekeef I've been ponying up money to The Stones since 1964...They can pay me for a pic....
7th March 2007 09:35 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
keefkid wrote:
For one picture and 60 seconds with the Stones...

jacko is getting $3500

http://www.comcast.net/entertainment/index.jsp?fn=2007/03/05/231650.html&cvqh=money_jacko

Zero.
they cost me a lot just to see them in a fuckin stadium with a terrible sound so fuck them.
Would be different with the Pussycat Dolls of course
7th March 2007 09:44 AM
keefkid im taking a poll....

gonna post this on all the stones boards and see the replies...

any predictions??

i bet there are many out there who would pay this and more... and alot of rich corporate aholes who would get their companies to pay for this for their spoiled children and to impress their clients... i actually think this has already happened with the Stones, think i heard somewhere that radio shack supposedly paid them to do a meet and greet

but im with you dear, >>zero<< this is such a blatant money grabbing gesture i really hope no one takes any cues from wacko jacko to do this

but i wouldnt be surprised...

<>
7th March 2007 09:59 AM
Maxlugar I'd pay $300 Million dollars.
7th March 2007 10:03 AM
Some Guy
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Zero.
they cost me a lot just to see them in a fuckin stadium with a terrible sound so fuck them.
Would be different with the Pussycat Dolls of course

We will always have Emotional Rescue.
7th March 2007 10:05 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
I'd pay $300 Million dollars.

I'd pay $300 million not to see the pic of that hag in your posts anymore....
7th March 2007 10:08 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

I'd pay $300 million not to see the pic of that hag in your posts anymore....

OK deal. Send the check and she's gone. I knew I could finance my picture with the Stones somehow!
7th March 2007 10:37 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

We will always have Emotional Rescue.

Hopefully this jewel is eternal baby !!
7th March 2007 10:41 AM
Gazza
quote:
keefkid wrote:

I wouldnt pay anything. Whilst it would be a great thrill, after 30 years of being a fan, 41 shows (none of them in my own country or within 100 miles of where I live), thousands of quid on travel, accommodation and tickets which has ended up with me re-mortgaging, countless records and Cds, co-running a website which was started partly because their own official one was so useless , I think that by now I've fucking earned it.

They should be paying ME, although a handshake and a "thanks for your loyalty, mate" would suffice!

If others feel the need to "bid" for their moment, thats their business.

[Edited by Gazza]
7th March 2007 11:32 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

OK deal. Send the check and she's gone. I knew I could finance my picture with the Stones somehow!

Okay...its "in the mail"......
7th March 2007 11:34 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Okay...its "in the mail"......

Thanks, old pal.

You've always been one of my favorites.
7th March 2007 11:54 AM
jb If you got to say hello, take a picture, and meet the whole band, I would pay 10k.
7th March 2007 12:02 PM
Gazza
quote:
keefkid wrote:

jacko is getting $3500

The thing with that is, that if its your son thats going, its going to cost you $7,000 as you're hardly going to leave the two of them alone together.

Who said there's no money in kiddie-fiddling?
7th March 2007 12:21 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I wouldnt pay anything. Whilst it would be a great thrill, after 30 years of being a fan, 41 shows (none of them in my own country or within 100 miles of where I live), thousands of quid on travel, accommodation and tickets which has ended up with me re-mortgaging, countless records and Cds, co-running a website which was started partly because their own official one was so useless , I think that by now I've fucking earned it.

They should be paying ME, although a handshake and a "thanks for your loyalty, mate" would suffice!

If others feel the need to "bid" for their moment, thats their business.

[Edited by Gazza]

Thanks again to the Unholy Trinity......home of the "A" listers, faggots, derelicts and other neardowells.
[Edited by jb]
7th March 2007 12:21 PM
Dan Nothing. All I care about is the music, I don't need any acknowledgement from them or any time with them. Besides, they are more like cartoon or movie characters to me than real people.
7th March 2007 12:22 PM
jb
quote:
Dan wrote:
Nothing. All I care about is the music, I don't need any acknowledgement from them or any time with them. Besides, they are more like cartoon or movie characters to me than real people.

Steven Tyler and Joey Krammer!!!!! C'mon!!!
7th March 2007 12:25 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

you are a treasure

That's right !

You just keep on a postin' son and I will continue to steal all that GOLD I have become so accustomed to these past ....

........................... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'kins , Established 1999
7th March 2007 12:27 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:

Steven Tyler and Joey Krammer!!!!! C'mon!!!

I met them and got their autographs before. For free.
7th March 2007 12:29 PM
jb
quote:
Dan wrote:

I met them and got their autographs before. For free.

Nice!!!!
7th March 2007 01:55 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
I'd pay $300 Million dollars.

$300,000,001.00
7th March 2007 01:58 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

$300,000,001.00

I met Pdog and LJ for free.....and that my friend, is a bargain!!!!
7th March 2007 02:07 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
7th March 2007 02:09 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sadly, I was stuck in Philly for AC#1. There was a rap convention at my hotel(Loews) and I met that guy Andre 300 and "Big Boy", Chris Brown, and some others who were hanging in the lobby on a very cold, wet, evening.
7th March 2007 02:18 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:
......home of the "A" listers, faggots, derelicts and other neardowells.

some of us fit more than one of those four categories and are proud of it!
7th March 2007 02:19 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:

Awwwwwwwww....
Thanks, my friend.

LJ.
7th March 2007 02:36 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

Sadly, I was stuck in Philly for AC#1. There was a rap convention at my hotel(Loews) and I met that guy Andre 300 and "Big Boy", Chris Brown, and some others who were hanging in the lobby on a very cold, wet, evening.

I drove back to phiily at around 3 AM or 4 AM, the Expressway was littered with tree branches, visibilty was very poor and winds were blowing the car around.... Once I hit Philly the weather was much better, and my flight home was on time...
7th March 2007 05:10 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

We were all laughing about your predicament. The idea that those idiots couldn't bus you out to AC was absurd.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)