ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R&R Hall of Fame 2007
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Taj Mahal: should i go? Return to archive
6th March 2007 03:52 PM
Throwaway He's playin tonight @ Ram's Head Live! in Baltimore, I am a "casual fan" (gasp!) but of course I know a few of his nuggets and never seen him live. Anyone seen him on tour lately?
6th March 2007 03:53 PM
keefjunkie fuck it. go.
6th March 2007 04:02 PM
glencar Meh.
6th March 2007 04:28 PM
fireontheplatter i wouldn't think twice...its alright.
grab a cold one and go.
why not?
he does my favorite song in the ...rock and roll circus...dvd

we got to bring it all together people...we got to bring it all together people...if i could spread it all acroos the sea...you know my love will be coming over me..we got to bring it all together people....
6th March 2007 04:29 PM
Starbuck the taj mahal? hell yes, go! the pollution in agra will have that thing destroyed in the next hundred years, so see it while you can.

see it twice, however - once in the morning and once in the evening. when i went, one of my travelling companions and i found a restaurant with beer (the first beer we'd had in about five months), so we skipped the evening tour and got drunk...normally a good thing, but shit, how many times are you going to be able to see the taj mahal? i should have stayed sober. plus, the indian beer tasted like horse piss.

incredible. just incredible.
[Edited by Starbuck]
6th March 2007 04:32 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
RodneyKing/Starbuck/WinslowStud wrote:
the taj mahal? hell yes, go! the pollution in agra will have that thing destroyed in the next hundred years, so see it while you can.

nice attempt at the funny but thats just retarded muppets on melting ice posting
6th March 2007 04:44 PM
Throwaway f it, i'll go. Hope the dudes still got it!
6th March 2007 04:51 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Throwaway wrote:
f it, i'll go. Hope the dudes still got it!

even if he doesn't..you can still attend in awe and gow...holy fucking shit...this guy plated in the rock and roll circus...and then go order yoursel another sea breese.

everybody say ow
6th March 2007 04:55 PM
Starbuck
quote:
sway babbled:
nice attempt at the funny but thats just retarded muppets on melting ice posting

are you teh posting police?

you have been sore ever since you made a doofus of yourself at digital dawgs!

don't blame the negroes. it isn't their fault!
6th March 2007 05:03 PM
Brainbell Jangler Hell, yes, you should go.
6th March 2007 11:08 PM
Throwaway well it was a good show! Just got back-----he even made some funny comments about John Mayer, somethin like JM should be tuning his guitar for him. Taj still has it, no doubt..crowd loved his dancing!
6th March 2007 11:11 PM
mojoman definately!!!
6th March 2007 11:19 PM
Taptrick
FUCKING A - I love Taj. Seen him three times in the last four years. Was this one of the shows he's doing with Los Lobos. When his voice cracks in falsetto in Corina I get shivers in my spine.

6th March 2007 11:53 PM
Throwaway
quote:
Taptrick wrote:

FUCKING A - I love Taj. Seen him three times in the last four years. Was this one of the shows he's doing with Los Lobos. When his voice cracks in falsetto in Corina I get shivers in my spine.

thats cool, I definitely hope to see him again. Yeah Los Lobos came on after him. His speaking voice seemed a bit strained, but his singing was great. Really got through every song almost flawlessly
7th March 2007 01:37 AM
Taptrick
His speaking voice always sounds that way. His vocals are amzing. The grittiest/raspiest out there but then he can just move up n octave and sound like honey.

7th March 2007 02:02 AM
pdog i will always think of Taj as the cancelled show back up show!
7th March 2007 05:16 PM
glencar It was a bit of a comedown, quite frankly.
7th March 2007 05:52 PM
Bruno I think that in RnR Circus, apart of the Stones, Taj Mahal outplayed everybody else.
7th March 2007 06:59 PM
Gimme Shelter I say definately go. I saw him a couple of years ago and he put on a really fun show.
7th March 2007 07:22 PM
mojoman
quote:
pdog wrote:
i will always think of Taj as the cancelled show back up show!

you got taj'ed
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)