ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R&R Hall of Fame 2007
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Robbing Mick Cancelled! Return to archive Page: 1 2
6th March 2007 11:02 AM
gimmekeef Gee who woulda figured??:

ABC has pulled the low-rated freshman comedy "The Knights of Prosperity," leaving the show's remaining episodes in limbo.

The network announced on Monday (March 5) that the next three episodes of Donal Logue-centric heist comedy will be off the schedule, starting this Wednesday. The episode titled "Operation: Rent Money" will be replaced by a repeat of "According to Jim," while repeats of "George Lopez" will take the "Prosperity" slot the following two weeks.

ABC's scheduling release stops short of calling the series cancelled, but merely says "Not yet rescheduled" next to the three pulled episodes.

"Knights of Prosperity" had a bumpy road this season. ABC initially scheduled the series for a fall launch, but held it off until January, ostensibly to allow for additional promotional time. The comedy, focusing on a group of inept thieves plotting to rob Mick Jagger, was crushed by early episodes of "American Idol" in its original 9 p.m. ET time period and shifted to 8:30 p.m. without gaining any traction.

Despite somewhat positive reviews, through its first 8 airings, "Knights" averaged just over 5.03 million viewers.

ABC yanks poor 'Prosperity'
Tamblyn moves to 'Babylon'
Allen enters 'Business Class'
Ex-sailor joins 'Lost' crew
'Cdn Idol' seeks out London's talent
Ex-'Laguna Beach' star arrested
Tom Green marks 112th show
Shaq reality show takes on child obesity
Springer to host 'Talent'
Life Network renamed Slice
More Headlines
Networks capitalize on viewer content
Storm chaser profiled in 'Angry Planet'
Spanish-language network hits the air in U.S.
Izzard, Driver assume posh position in 'The Riches'
Quebec election bumps TV movie
Anna Nicole buried in Bahamas
'Huff' TV show tough to enjoy
'Cdn Idol' hopefuls flock London, Ont
25 years after death, John Belushi remains influence
Comedy festival honours Stephen Colbert

TV Listings
Wondering what's on tonight? Check out our TV listings for the complete schedule in your area.

Who's coming and when
Want to know when your favourite band is coming to town? Check out Clive, JAM Music's extensive Canadian concert listings.

Here's your chance to score tickets to Fall Out Boy in Toronto!

Tom Waits winners

Matt Dusk winners

Movie Listings
Find out what's playing at a theatre near you.

Lowdown column
Get the inside scoop on the Canadian music industry with Karen Bliss.

6th March 2007 11:03 AM
Saint Sway Van Humiliation!!
6th March 2007 11:07 AM
Ten Thousand Motels No real surprise there.

I hope the "Cavemen" pilot suceeds...that could be funny.
I should submit some scripts... LOL. With political correctness what it is today I perceive a goldmine of laughs...............

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
6th March 2007 11:17 AM
Some Guy The show sucked.
6th March 2007 11:19 AM
Saint Sway "Lets Rob Mick Jagger" cancelled. ABC to launch new show - "I'm Sammy Hagar"

"I'M SAMMY HAGAR" is a short film about a David Lee Roth-obsessed karaoke superstar who finds the true meaning of love through the lyrics of Sammy Hagar. While trying to maintain the sleazy/confident facade of David Lee Roth, Samson (Joseph Anthony) fails to realize a relationship with Tiffany (Gina Samardge), while making up fictitious stories downplaying David Lee Roth's partying lifestyle. In the end, Samson must realize that it's got what it takes, so why can't this be love?
6th March 2007 11:20 AM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
"Lets Rob Mick Jagger" cancelled. ABC to launch new show - "I'm Sammy Hagar"

"I'M SAMMY HAGAR" is a short film about a David Lee Roth-obsessed karaoke superstar who finds the true meaning of love through the lyrics of Sammy Hagar. While trying to maintain the sleazy/confident facade of David Lee Roth, Samson (Joseph Anthony) fails to realize a relationship with Tiffany (Gina Samardge), while making up fictitious stories downplaying David Lee Roth's partying lifestyle. In the end, Samson must realize that it's got what it takes, so why can't this be love?

that puppys got cachet!
6th March 2007 11:23 AM
Saint Sway its gonna be bigger than DLR's "No Holds Barbecue" Tater
6th March 2007 11:24 AM
Some Guy The day you rue is nigh.
6th March 2007 11:44 AM
jb Show was funny and chick was smoking hot...Mick could have helped if he would have appeared more than 7 minutes for the entire 5-7 episodes.....at least we still have "Dancing with the Stars" and Faux News for comic relief.
6th March 2007 11:48 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
The day you rue is nigh.

rehearsals for the R&R HOF Induction ceremony have officially kicked into high gear...
6th March 2007 11:52 AM
gimmekeef Theres a pilot in teh works for this fall:

Lets Find Ronnies Guitar.....
6th March 2007 11:56 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Personally, I'm more excited for the Ronettes. I was never much of a Van Halen fan anyway, even though I like some of their songs and respect Eddie for his mastery of his instrument. For some reason Van Halen never caught my facsination. But that's just me.
6th March 2007 11:57 AM
jb
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Theres a pilot in teh works for this fall:

Lets Find Ronnies Guitar.....

Lets find Mike Love's hair.
6th March 2007 12:11 PM
Saint Sway Lets Find This Guy A Job
6th March 2007 12:17 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Lets Find This Guy A Job

I will vote for that hot piece of ass tonight!!!!
6th March 2007 12:20 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

I will vote for that hot piece of ass tonight!!!!

Thanks JB! she appreciates your support!!

6th March 2007 12:25 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Thanks JB! she appreciates your support!!

and her too!!!
6th March 2007 02:02 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
Show was funny and chick was smoking hot...Mick could have helped if he would have appeared more than 7 minutes for the entire 5-7 episodes.....at least we still have "Dancing with the Stars" and Faux News for comic relief.

Yes, that Colombian beauty...Funny show & I will miss it as well...
6th March 2007 02:04 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, that Colombian beauty...Funny show & I will miss it as well...

how was your MB trip?
6th March 2007 02:09 PM
glencar A little bit stressful, unfortunately! It's good to be back!
6th March 2007 02:17 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
A little bit stressful, unfortunately! It's good to be back!

I had rectal surgery.
6th March 2007 02:19 PM
glencar Omigod! Painful, I'm sure! Are you home?
6th March 2007 02:21 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Omigod! Painful, I'm sure! Are you home?

Out two days last week....feeling better, but somewhat discomforted. Using perianal cleasing lotion to soothe area after each bowel movement as well as antibacteria-ointment.
6th March 2007 02:22 PM
glencar Wow, I won't be back to work so soon after my upcoming hernia surgery!
6th March 2007 02:23 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Wow, I won't be back to work so soon after my upcoming hernia surgery!

Good luck...you'll probably need a nurses aid to help you at the house(hopefully not a male nurse).
[Edited by jb]
6th March 2007 02:24 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

I had rectal surgery.

you and Pug should spend some time apart for awhile
6th March 2007 02:28 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Good luck...you'll probably need a nurses aid to help you at the house(hopefully not a male nurse).
[Edited by jb]

I hope it's not too long a recovery period...
8th March 2007 12:34 AM
Stonesthrow
quote:
glencar wrote:
Wow, I won't be back to work so soon after my upcoming hernia surgery!

I hope you have a swift recovery. Transplants can be tricky.
8th March 2007 10:11 AM
glencar It's a couple of months away...
8th March 2007 01:40 PM
Bitch Speaking ON TOPIC, the show sucked and was embarassingly painful to watch. This is difficult for me to admit because I am the most supportive of MICK's solo efforts of every kind, but the TV show was NOT a highlight of MICK's career. Sorry MICK!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)