ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R&R Hall of Fame 2007
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Teenage Uncle Teaches Nephews to Smoke Pot (nsc) Return to archive
4th March 2007 07:30 PM
gypsy Anyone else catch this story on the news today? If so, what are your thoughts?

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=nation_world&id=5089089
4th March 2007 07:38 PM
lotsajizz getting kids high is just sick

4th March 2007 07:53 PM
Joey " Anyone else catch this story on the news today? If so, what are your thoughts? "

< ----- Frig YEAH !!!!!!!

Agreed Lil' Buddy ( Lil' Fiji )

5th March 2007 09:26 AM
CraigP My thoughts? I'm not suprised. This is America... it's full of druggie loser, pot-headded pee-wee scumbags like this. I hope they get ass-F***ed in jail.
5th March 2007 11:20 AM
fireontheplatter yeah i saw this a few times this morning.
definitly a no bueno.
5th March 2007 11:23 AM
mojoman
quote:
CraigP wrote:
I hope they get ass-F***ed in jail.

thats rehab for po folk
5th March 2007 11:51 AM
egon Horrible,

Just horrible.

So where can we watch this little clip...?
5th March 2007 12:42 PM
gypsy
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
getting kids high is just sick

I agree. Kids are so pure and innocent.

I don't think they need to be ass-raped though. I don't know what kind of penalty they should have to pay. Also, do you think the reaction would be different if they lived in, say, Jamaica?

I can't believe they videotaped themselves. Geez.
[Edited by gypsy]
5th March 2007 02:23 PM
mojoman
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I agree. Kids are so pure and innocent.

I don't think they need to be ass-raped though. I don't know what kind of penalty they should have to pay. Also, do you think the reaction would be different if they lived in, say, Jamaica?

I can't believe they videotaped themselves. Geez.
[Edited by gypsy]

exactly gypsy a couple of teenagers doin something stoopid. videotaping it made it even more retarded. what would keef say?
5th March 2007 04:25 PM
Some Guy unacceptable.
6th March 2007 12:49 AM
Brainbell Jangler Absolutely reprehensible, and it would be almost as bad if the children were 12 and 15 instead of 2 and 5, or if the teenaged louts were giving the babies nothing but weed. But it's worse than that. What has been ignored by all media reports, but is evident from the videotape, is that the children were smoking "blunts," or pot stuffed into small cigars. In other words, the tots were toking tobacco as well as ganja. Frankly, this is even more dreadful. As damaging as cannabis smoke would presumably be to small children's lungs, tobacco smoke is worse. And tobacco also carries the very real danger of addiction. Why has the "mainstream liberal media" ignored this fact?
[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
6th March 2007 01:54 AM
pdog There's so many fucked up people on this planet. Video taping yourself is the new way people are trying to get recognition when they moronic shit...
It's the stuff we don't see that is really disturbing...
I saw two women on Market st. in Sf smoking crakc, next to them was alittle girl, probably no more than 4 or 5 years old. She was just sitting their, looking at me with that 100 yard stare... It was 3 AM... I pulled away wen the light changed, and started to cry, it was fucked up... If I could've, at the moment I wanted to just kill these two women, and if I had any type of powr, try to get that little girl inside, somewhere warm, and get her around people who gave a rats ass...
6th March 2007 02:17 AM
MrPleasant I'm drunk!
6th March 2007 09:53 AM
Some Guy The kids claim they didn't inhale.
6th March 2007 11:45 AM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
The kids claim they didn't inhale.

Funny ! ... I love it !!!

They have tremendous futures as successful politicians .
6th March 2007 02:12 PM
glencar ...or village idiots!
6th March 2007 02:33 PM
Saint Sway I've pretty much successfully managed to quit smoking greens. And have not purchased any in months.

those little fuckers have gotten higher than me this year
6th March 2007 02:48 PM
Joey " I've pretty much successfully managed to quit smoking greens. "

You make Joey sad .
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)