ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R&R Hall of Fame 2007
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: the hypocrisy of Al Gore (what a shock) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
4th March 2007 08:44 PM
Maxlugar The USA is 100% legally and morally justified in taking out Saddam Hussein and attempting to make democracy thrive in the heart of middle east. It is sickening watching our soldiers take off on this marathon and watching the liberals and Uber Conservatives hanging back at the starting line yelling "You'll never finish the race fools! It's far too long a run and you will get tired! It's too hard to do this!"

What a bunch of useful idiots.

The funniest thing is watching the pansy assed weenie liberals and uber conservatives trying to speak for our troops. It's funny watching these moron's say they support the troops by bringing them home when they are, by huge majorities, for this action and see the good they do day after day. They don't need YOU freaks speaking for them. In fact, they'd prefer you just shut your mouth. We have an all volunteer military and we've been there for four years with an extremely low casualty rate compared to all other major military actions in the history of the world. Have there been mistakes? Yes. But there have been in all other wars too. Buck up and let them do their job. It's for a great cause.

The enemy knows what they do will never win a battle but that the media will play their pathetic bombings over and over again...so the liberal panty wastes and the uber conservatives will cry in their angora sweater sleves and hope we can just go wee wee wee all the way home...

Tell me, liberal dick swallowers and uber conservative brainiacs..what will keep us safer in the long run and what is the best chance of peace in the world, on our terms, than democracy? Don't even start that "Lets recoil back within our borders and set up a fortress America" shit. It makes you look retarded. Well, more so.

So once again, I say to you, liberal dick stains and uber conservative helmet sporters, democracy is the one true way, after killing loads and loads of allah coddlers, that we can assure in the long run we are safe. What is your plan. LOL! I know, I started laughing early this time. But heck...I feel you might answer me one of these days. (extra dickhead points will be given for claiming we should just pull back and watch them closely with our covert forces! Say it! Please! Make me giggle!)

I thank all liberal pillow biting freakoziods and uber conservative chode chuggers for their time tonight.

Bless you.

Stones!

Maxy
5th March 2007 02:13 AM
pdog I'm glad you're feeling better Maxy... It's been a bad cold and flu season.
5th March 2007 10:13 AM
Joey " Y'all had a nice run in Omaha...U2...Brooks & Dunn (w/ the Rolling Stones...and the Shriner's circus I hear went over well...but it's coming to an end...soon..."

Ahem !!!! : Simon & Garfunkel , U2 , MACCA , THE WHO , Rolling Stones , Eagles , Fleetwood MAC , Elton John , Bob Segar , Roger Waters , The Police , Billy Joel , ....etc ... ( Joey worn out ) .

Kansas City is no longer the place to ' BE ' !!!

" You like hockey?...you like the Penguins? "

I hate Hockey

Joe Sea .... Scroll !

5th March 2007 11:15 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

The enemy knows what they do will never win a battle but that the media will play their pathetic bombings over and over again...so the liberal panty wastes and the uber conservatives will cry in their angora sweater sleves and hope we can just go wee wee wee all the way home...

Tell me, liberal dick swallowers and uber conservative brainiacs..what will keep us safer in the long run and what is the best chance of peace in the world, on our terms, than democracy? Don't even start that "Lets recoil back within our borders and set up a fortress America" shit. It makes you look retarded. Well, more so.

Maxy

Maxy .......................................

You are ' The Last Believer ' ......... Indeed , the last soldier in the Iraqi War . Remember my son , " The art of guerrilla warfare is not to win but to NOT LOSE ! " ( Keith Moon , 1856 ) .

Drip ..................................

Drip ....................

Drip .......

I am going to dig up and mail you an old PBS Television Special on Lyndon Johnson that I taped back in the early 1990's --- you really NEED to view this thing to get your ' Virtue of Clarity ' before ti is too late .............

Developing ..............................

Shiver ........................

" The War is LOST Ronnie ! "

Ho " Chi " Joe ! ™
5th March 2007 01:37 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Y'all had a nice run in Omaha...U2...Brooks & Dunn (w/ the Rolling Stones...and the Shriner's circus I hear went over well...but it's coming to an end...soon..."

Ahem !!!! : Simon & Garfunkel , U2 , MACCA , THE WHO , Rolling Stones , Eagles , Fleetwood MAC , Elton John , Bob Segar , Roger Waters , The Police , Billy Joel , ....etc ... ( Joey worn out ) .

Kansas City is no longer the place to ' BE ' !!!

" You like hockey?...you like the Penguins? "

I hate Hockey

Joe Sea .... Scroll !

I stopped by the Sprint Center today...looking good...very impressive...They're thinking of renaming the city New Omaha...just so the concert promoters don't get confused
5th March 2007 01:50 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I stopped by the Sprint Center today...looking good...very impressive...They're thinking of renaming the city New Omaha...just so the concert promoters don't get confused

Downtown Kansas City right ?!

Do they still have roving gangs of ' thugs ' driving by the Sprint Center and shooting out the crystal glass ?!

Developing ..........................

Shattered .

'kins !
5th March 2007 02:06 PM
Fiji Joe What thugs?...I don't see any thugs

5th March 2007 02:11 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
What thugs?...I don't see any thugs

5th March 2007 02:26 PM
Fiji Joe Oh...it's gonna be like that huh Pug

A nice father and son day at the park...Chicago meth head style

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
5th March 2007 02:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Oh...it's gonna be like that huh Pug

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

Visitors are not welcome at US Cellular Field!!!
5th March 2007 02:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Oh...it's gonna be like that huh Pug

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

The real funny part of that day is that those two guys were from a very high income suburb!
5th March 2007 02:47 PM
Fiji Joe Schaumburg?
5th March 2007 02:49 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
What thugs?...I don't see any thugs

I do not see no Sprint Center either ..............

W- W- What ?! ... Oh , sure ! :

-- "He is relentless...a relentless GENIUS!!! Long may The Joey and his keyboard live!!!", Steve Couzzo- Posting World Magazine.
5th March 2007 02:58 PM
Fiji Joe I was just there...there were computer generated people everywhere...I said hi to your girlfriend

I'm afraid from this point on you'll be known as nothing but my flamboyantly faggoty sidekick

5th March 2007 03:15 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Schaumburg?

Good Guess....I thought it was Naperville though.
5th March 2007 03:43 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I was just there...there were computer generated people everywhere...I said hi to your girlfriend

I'm afraid from this point on you'll be known as nothing but my flamboyantly faggoty sidekick

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Lil Fiji..I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be somebody...maybe like a writer or something"

5th March 2007 05:46 PM
sirmoonie Anyone ever been on an aircraft carrier? Those things are incredible. I've been lucky enough to have toured two of them - the USS Coral Sea and HMS Illustrious. Truly incredible feats of aqua-engineering - if you ever get a chance to go on an aircraft carrier, take it.
5th March 2007 05:48 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Anyone ever been on an aircraft carrier? Those things are incredible. I've been lucky enough to have toured two of them - the USS Coral Sea and HMS Illustrious. Truly incredible feats of aqua-engineering - if you ever get a chance to go on an aircraft carrier, take it.

5th March 2007 05:49 PM
Joey " The USA is 100% legally and morally justified in taking out Saddam Hussein and attempting to make democracy thrive in the heart of middle east. It is sickening watching our soldiers take off on this marathon and watching the liberals and Uber Conservatives hanging back at the starting line yelling "You'll never finish the race fools! It's far too long a run and you will get tired! It's too hard to do this! "

*********** SIGH **********************

I'm coming for ya tonight :

[Edited by Joey]
5th March 2007 05:58 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

Ferret face?

Jumbo picacho nuts?
5th March 2007 06:00 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Anyone ever been on an aircraft carrier? Those things are incredible. I've been lucky enough to have toured two of them - the USS Coral Sea and HMS Illustrious. Truly incredible feats of aqua-engineering - if you ever get a chance to go on an aircraft carrier, take it.

I have...A WW II one in Charleston, S.C....facsinating...it was the one Doolittle launched from when he bombed Tokyo...just to show that they weren't untouchable...I was struck by just how big the thing was...it took all day to tour it...and me cracked my head several times in the low door ways...Charleston has all kinds of cool militay stuff...Ft. Sumter, sunken civil war ships, civil war forts, slave markets and whatnot...and they got ghosts too...I didn't see any, but I was told they saw me

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
5th March 2007 06:04 PM
pdog If this Woman becomes president, I swear I'll move to Europe or Austin TX.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
5th March 2007 06:04 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

and they got ghosts too...I didn't see any, but I was told they saw me

Funny ! You are postin'

W- What ?! .. Oh , sure ! :

" Good Morning Star shine
The earth says "hello"
You twinkle above us
We twinkle below.

Good Morning Star shine
You lead us along
My love and me as we sing
Our early morning singin' song

(middle eight)
Gliddy glub gloopy; Nibby nabby noopy
La la la lo lo...
Sabba sibby sabba; Nooby abba nabba
Le le lo lo...
Tooby ooby walla; Nooby abba nabba
Early morning singin' song.

Good Morning Star shine
The earth says "hello"
You twinkle above us
We twinkle below.

Good Morning Star shine
You lead us along
My love and me as we sing
Our early morning singin' song

(Repeat middle eight)

Singin' a song, humming a song
Singing a song...
Loving a song, laughing a song
Singing a song...
Sing the song; Song the sing
Song song song sing
Sing sing sing sing song
Song song song sing
Sing sing sing sing song "

5th March 2007 06:33 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
The funniest thing is watching the pansy assed weenie liberals and uber conservatives trying to speak for our troops. It's funny watching these moron's say they support the troops by bringing them home when they are, by huge majorities, for this action and see the good they do day after day. They don't need YOU freaks speaking for them. In fact, they'd prefer you just shut your mouth.
Maxy

Yes the troops are better off having suburban armchair generals cash their tax cut checks while VA funding gets slashed. Bravo!
5th March 2007 07:23 PM
lotsajizz shhhhh...facts will only confuse that bunch....
5th March 2007 07:47 PM
Riffhard Once again when it comes to facts jizzy you are the one who is the weakest link here. Do you know anyone serving in Iraq? Do you know anyone who has served in Iraq? Because I do,and the truth on the ground inside Iraq is much better than we are being told by the media. Liberals,and their lap dogs in the media are completely invested in defeat. You guys want it soo bad! You assclowns would love to see us lose just so you can blame it on Bush. Well let me tell something that is an absolute fact. The millitary hates you fucktards! They hate you almost as much as you hate them. I know this to be true because I hear from quite a few members of the millitary on a weekly basis. Tis true! They think you guys are weak knee'd,spineless,cowards. Hope those facts don't confuse you too much jizzy!

Riffy
5th March 2007 07:49 PM
lotsajizz sigh....I guess our truce of over a year's duration is at an end given that drivel?

5th March 2007 07:51 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Do you know anyone who has served in Iraq?

Riffy

Far more than you will EVER know.....sigh....

5th March 2007 08:25 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Maxy .......................................

You are ' The Last Believer ' ......... Indeed , the last soldier in the Iraqi War . Remember my son , " The art of guerrilla warfare is not to win but to NOT LOSE ! " ( Keith Moon , 1856 ) .

Ho " Chi " Joe ! ™

Yes and the only reason a strategy like that ever works is because of spineless people like congressional dems and the Dirty Liberal Media. Will is the only thing preventing success.
5th March 2007 08:28 PM
rasputin56 Please allow me this little indulgence after reading some of the posts here:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There's some great postin' just on this page alone!

Liberal media, hating of the troops, useful? idiots, did I miss a WWIII reference, too or are we on WWIV yet? Yeeehahaaaa. So much hatred, so much hatred...

George Soros bought $62million worth of Haliburton stock. Boo.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)