ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R&R Hall of Fame 2007
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: the hypocrisy of Al Gore (what a shock) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
27th February 2007 04:33 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
sway....

winslow and i have my eye on you...

You and him have your eye on him, b/c it's the same eye, as you said!
27th February 2007 04:34 PM
rasputin56
quote:
pdog wrote:

OH GOD! OH GOD!
I need Antonella...I need Antonella...I need Antonella...
OH GOD! OH GOD!
Oh! Oh! Oh!
Oh My God!!!
I want HER!
I need Antonella...I need Antonella...I need Antonella...
I Need A Girl!I Need A Girl!I Need A Girl!
Oh My GOD!
I need a towel!

Rumor has it that some hardcore photos of this girl have also been found. Denials have been made and photoshop has been suspected. If anyone has these, please post so that we may decide for ourselves.
27th February 2007 04:35 PM
mojoman
quote:
pdog wrote:

its not the one-eyed monster?
27th February 2007 04:38 PM
pdog
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Rumor has it that some hardcore photos of this girl have also been found. Denials have been made and photoshop has been suspected. If anyone has these, please post so that we may decide for ourselves.

I didn't post the pics, of a girl sucking a dick, not here, not cool. I don't know if it's here or not, don't care.
27th February 2007 04:39 PM
glencar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

They are of her giving a guy oral sex. They're way too explicit for this board.
27th February 2007 04:40 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

thanks for that keen insight into the mysterious and magical world of lesbians

I guess it was obvious but when Ho Stern & gang chatted about it? Gold.
27th February 2007 04:41 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
They are of her giving a guy oral sex. They're way too explicit for this board.

some of us have kids, and if they saw that over our shoulders, it would be fucked up... Unlike the girl in said photos, who won't get pregnant doing oral, her kids went down the pipes.
27th February 2007 04:43 PM
glencar I won't post them. That'd be inappropriate. I'll save that stuff for Algore!
27th February 2007 04:49 PM
rasputin56 Well, it is his internets, after all. He can do as he pleases.

I haven't seen the photos but if they are as graphic as some say and don't have the convenient * placed over appropriate areas then no, do not post them.
[Edited by rasputin56]
27th February 2007 04:52 PM
pdog just google her name, you'll find them.
27th February 2007 04:59 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:

thats pretty disgusting when you realize what eye he's referring to
27th February 2007 05:02 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

thats pretty disgusting when you realize what eye he's referring to

and talking about himself in third person too!
27th February 2007 05:05 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:

and talking about himself in third person too!

I'm actually always impressed when someone here manages to stand out form the crowd as the weird one
27th February 2007 06:35 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

Since adding fiber to my daily regimen, I have had much softer, bulkier, and larger stools. It has helped my rectal bleeding as my hemrhoids have all but disappeared.

27th February 2007 06:38 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I'm actually always impressed when someone here manages to stand out form the crowd as the weird one

There's a good reason why he plays Lennon in his Beatles tribute band.
27th February 2007 09:40 PM
Taptrick
Still no answer - why was the city of Ur on the coast and now its geographic location is far from the coast. How is that ocean levels were higher during the time of Ur?

27th February 2007 10:02 PM
KennedyLW Just when I thought the Right had found the bottom, they continue to hit new lows. Politicizing "An Inconvenient Truth" simply out of personal spite toward the winner of the 2000 presidential election is just so sad.

Mission Accomplished, eh?
27th February 2007 10:44 PM
Maxmeister [quote]Lethargy wrote:
(one of the biggest frauds in the last 100 years)

Oh boy, you've got a lot to learn.

Rick
28th February 2007 12:39 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
Postin' gold!

Indeed. Where'd you say that compost pile was?

So, howe much of President Gore's utility bill is attributable to the fact that he buys energy from renewable, non-carbon based sources such as wind and solar? Fifty percent?
28th February 2007 01:05 AM
Altamont
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Indeed. Where'd you say that compost pile was?

So, howe much of President Gore's utility bill is attributable to the fact that he buys energy from renewable, non-carbon based sources such as wind and solar? Fifty percent?

Crowley, eh..
28th February 2007 02:14 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Altamont wrote:
Crowley, eh..

28th February 2007 02:15 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Altamont wrote:
Crowley, eh..

28th February 2007 08:27 AM
glencar
quote:
KennedyLW wrote:
Just when I thought the Right had found the bottom, they continue to hit new lows. Politicizing "An Inconvenient Truth" simply out of personal spite toward the winner of the 2000 presidential election is just so sad.

Mission Accomplished, eh?

Yes, we're idiots because we politicized a political movie. And you're a genius because you don't even know who won the 2000 election. Dumbass.
28th February 2007 08:42 AM
Taptrick for some it's a religious movie

[Edited by Taptrick]
28th February 2007 08:44 AM
lotsajizz for all of us, it's a horror movie......

how

inconvenient....

OK now
28th February 2007 09:08 AM
Taptrick
amen

28th February 2007 09:59 AM
Ten Thousand Motels An object lesson in how to control the masses. Whether it's Global Warming, The War on Terror, The Drug War or whatever the cause happens to be, the idea is to control the general public through fear. Sure these problems require a response but usually with politicians and international bodies it always ends up in overkill.
28th February 2007 10:11 AM
jb It was a typical RNC hit job...they could not even wait a day for him to enjoy the Oscar he so deserved. His energy use is more than mitigated by his use of other non-greenhouse sources of energy. This attack, similar to the Swift Boat lies, is another failed attempt by people not governed by an ideology, but by hate...They hate the Clintons, they hate Gore, they hate Pelosi, and of course, they are preparing for the 08 elections in which you will witness the most loathsome, depraved, and factually deplete attacks ever in a presidential campaign. While the democrats are by no means united, they by and large run on issues, not the politics of persona;l destruction. The righties believe, and to some extent justifiably, that the slash and burn politics which brought them in power will prevail again. However, with the lies and personal attacks starting so early, I am inclined to beleive that most thinking people will see through it . It did not work last November and with Iraq seemingly getting worse day by day, working people making barely enough to get by, millions uninsured, and a President who wants us to support the troops, but sends them off to war ill prepared, inadequately armed and trained, and turns his back to them when they return without arms and legs, I do not think these "swift-boat" like attacks will hold as much traction as they did in 04.
28th February 2007 10:11 AM
Lethargy It's all about the money, monkey_man, plain and simple. The people who stand to benefit are the ones whose goal is to first make you terrified, and then take more of your money to "save" you.

For example:

http://www.voanews.com/english/2007-02-28-voa2.cfm

It's so obvious, I'm surprised so many otherwise intelligent people are falling for it so completely. It's so simple to logically explain the fallacy of the global warming threat (specifically the recently-human-introduced-warming threat), and I could do it here, but I don't see the point. You've probably heard it before anyway (the hundreds of other warming trends over the past million years, etc.) People tend to believe what they want to believe - what makes them feel good about themselves - regardless of the evidence and facts.

quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Why is global warming a fraud? Who benefits by maintaining this fraud?

28th February 2007 10:14 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Lethargy wrote:
It's all about the money, monkey_man, plain and simple. The people who stand to benefit are the ones whose goal is to first make you terrified, and then take more of your money to "save" you.

Correct...it's all about scaring you...for the money...See..for example...the Y2K scare...and bird flu scare...and the rumored Van Halen reunion
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)