ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R&R Hall of Fame 2007
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: the hypocrisy of Al Gore (what a shock) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
27th February 2007 03:52 PM
glencar Was that over the top?
27th February 2007 03:53 PM
glencar As for Antonella Barba, she's fucking hot & she's got a nice voice. Whatever douchebag posted her photos is the equivalent of dog shit.
27th February 2007 03:58 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
BTW I drive a hybrid, I recycle everything & I compost my own poop! So FUCK YOU Algore!

I recycle... poop and hybrids... not yet! You're a true conservative, you conserve and see through alot of the bullshit...
[Edited by pdog]
27th February 2007 04:00 PM
glencar Well, I was born with a brain...
27th February 2007 04:00 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
As for Antonella Barba, she's fucking hot & she's got a nice voice. Whatever douchebag posted her photos is the equivalent of dog shit.

I posted them here...
27th February 2007 04:01 PM
glencar I meant the "frenemy" who leaked them onto the i-net. Obviously, you're just a cog.
27th February 2007 04:01 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Well, I was born with a brain...

Since adding fiber to my daily regimen, I have had much softer, bulkier, and larger stools. It has helped my rectal bleeding as my hemrhoids have all but disappeared.
27th February 2007 04:03 PM
glencar When I cut out fast foods, my weight went down 15 pounds in 2 months. I've gone back up lately & also have had FF's lately. Coincidence? I think not!
27th February 2007 04:04 PM
glencar This Eleen Degenertaes is NOT funny!
27th February 2007 04:06 PM
rasputin56 If only the rightwing yahoos got this upset and demanded justice for things like the forgotten wounded at Walter Reed, funding Al-Quaeda linked Sunni groups, sending more of our troops into a civil war and not demand answers for the resurgent Taliban and AQ who just today were able to attack a US military base with the VP on the property. Priorities, I guess.

Nancy Pelosi wants a big plane.
27th February 2007 04:06 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
glencar wrote:
This Eleen Degenertaes is NOT funny!

Dont you mean Ellen Degenerate?
27th February 2007 04:10 PM
glencar
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Dont you mean Ellen Degenerate?

Yes, taht one. I have her best of show on & it sucks. I like to laugh as much as anyone & this broad just doesn't "bring the funny."
Saint Sway Ellen's girlfriends hot.
glencar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
If only the rightwing yahoos got this upset and demanded justice for things like the forgotten wounded at Walter Reed, funding Al-Quaeda linked Sunni groups, sending more of our troops into a civil war and not demand answers for the resurgent Taliban and AQ who just today were able to attack a US military base with the VP on the property. Priorities, I guess.

We a big country. We be concerned about it all. Left wing morons need to see that.
27th February 2007 04:11 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Ellen's girlfriends hot.

Howard Stern addressed that this morning. Ellen is basically a man. It's like Etheridge. They are butches & they dig femmes.
27th February 2007 04:12 PM
Starbuck batton down the hatches! pull in the anchors! glenny has been dipping into the hooch!
27th February 2007 04:13 PM
glencar LOL No, I just get pissed off by hypocrisy whether on these boards or in the world at large.
27th February 2007 04:19 PM
Riffhard
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
If only the rightwing yahoos got this upset and demanded justice for things like the forgotten wounded at Walter Reed, funding Al-Quaeda linked Sunni groups, sending more of our troops into a civil war and not demand answers for the resurgent Taliban and AQ who just today were able to attack a US military base with the VP on the property. Priorities, I guess.

Uhh Raspy did you happen to check what the topic of this particular thread was concerning? I mean I'll be happy to discuss the Democraps spaghetti spined,weak kneed,gutless,non binding pussyfication resolution designed to do nothing but undermine our troops,make Bush look bad,and give our enemies cause for celebration,but this thread is all about that fat fuck's hypocrisy.

Riffy
27th February 2007 04:20 PM
mojoman
quote:
pdog wrote:
NOooooooo!
Look at this....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my penis hurts
27th February 2007 04:21 PM
glencar
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Uhh Raspy did you happen to check what the topic of this particular thread was concerning? I mean I'll be happy to discuss the Democraps spaghetti spined,weak kneed,gutless,non binding pussyfication resolution designed to do nothing but undermine our troops,make Bush look bad,and give our enemies cause for celebration,but this thread is all about that fat fuck's hypocrisy.

Riffy

Postin' gold!
27th February 2007 04:22 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL No, I just get pissed off by hypocrisy whether on these boards or in the world at large.

You can't spot self deception alone, these boards have helped me immensly, all I need is an open mind and a soap box to stand on...
We've seen the results of those who isten only to themselves around here, or a tleast just the voices in their heads...
27th February 2007 04:23 PM
monkey_man
quote:
mojoman wrote:

my penis hurts

Don't hold it so tight!
27th February 2007 04:24 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Howard Stern addressed that this morning. Ellen is basically a man. It's like Etheridge. They are butches & they dig femmes.

thanks for that keen insight into the mysterious and magical world of lesbians

27th February 2007 04:24 PM
mojoman
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Don't hold it so tight!

i try to control it....but it has a mind of its own
27th February 2007 04:25 PM
mojoman
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

thanks for that keen insight into the mysterious and magical world of lesbians

its a magic carpet ride
27th February 2007 04:28 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

Awww, Riffy, now when I said "rightwing yahoos" I didn't mean you in particular or this thread. That would be "rightwing nutjob" Anyways, it was referring more towards Drudge's siren and banner from this "group" that no one ever heard of before and then was incessantly parroted by the mindless twits at the sites I mentioned earlier. Nary a word is said with such passion or outrage from those "people" about the issues listed. It's not all about you. But I'm glad to hear you want to continue throwing our troops into the middle of civil war with no plan to "win", whatever that means.

And the Democrats don't need a spaghetti spined,weak kneed,gutless,non binding pussyfication resolution to make Bush look bad. He does that whenever he opens his mouth.

[Edited by rasputin56]
27th February 2007 04:30 PM
pdog
quote:
mojoman wrote:

my penis hurts

OH GOD! OH GOD!
I need Antonella...I need Antonella...I need Antonella...
OH GOD! OH GOD!
Oh! Oh! Oh!
Oh My God!!!
I want HER!
I need Antonella...I need Antonella...I need Antonella...
I Need A Girl!I Need A Girl!I Need A Girl!
Oh My GOD!
I need a towel!
27th February 2007 04:30 PM
Starbuck sway....

winslow and i have my eye on you...you are showing some real talent. plus, your post count is impressive. not as impressive as some, but impressive nonetheless.
27th February 2007 04:32 PM
gimmekeef Wish we could ban these geopolitical threads.....until at least people can stay on topic or make some logical argument for their position....Hell...lets just rock&roll..
27th February 2007 04:32 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

It's about this fat turd trying to tell me to conserve when he clearly out consumes 99% of the population.

Fat turd? You mean hyprocrit Dick Cheney? How many lb's has he put on in the last eight weeks....30, 40?

He'll be checkin' out soon....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)