ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R&R Hall of Fame 2007
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: the hypocrisy of Al Gore (what a shock) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
27th February 2007 10:31 AM
BuckBuckBucky Speaking of Hypocrisy, How did Al Gore,Leo Decaprio and all others in the audience clapping GET to the Oscars? Why, in their gas guzzling ozone depleting emission spewing Stretch limo's of course.and please don't tell me some have a 'HYBRID' model -that would be oxy-moronic!
27th February 2007 10:34 AM
Shawn20 If Mr. Gore's personal home is consuming more energy in a month than the average home does in a year....that's interesting. That's like Ralph Nader owning a Corvair!
27th February 2007 10:42 AM
Jumping Jack JB, how much do you spend air conditioning your Boca mansion? I'll bet it is more than Algore, LOL! Did you get the hybrid Maseratti? :-)
27th February 2007 10:44 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
BuckBuckBucky wrote:
Speaking of Hypocrisy, How did Al Gore,Leo Decaprio and all others in the audience clapping GET to the Oscars? Why, in their gas guzzling ozone depleting emission spewing Stretch limo's of course.and please don't tell me some have a 'HYBRID' model -that would be oxy-moronic!

And how many of the East Coast celebs flew to LA on private jets?
27th February 2007 10:58 AM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
JB, how much do you spend air conditioning your Boca mansion? I'll bet it is more than Algore, LOL! Did you get the hybrid Maseratti? :-)

Gore responded to this hit job and I suggest your read it. We are not being asked to change our lives, but rather, to off set our greenhouse quota by conserving in areas we can make a difference. I fully understand that the righties will never understand the concept of conservation, being fuel efficient, less dependent on King George's Saudi pals, but the point is to do whatever you can, no matter how trivial, to reduce the undisputed greenhouse effect. I , personally, do not heat the pool in winter as it consumes a tremendous amount of energy(usually an additional $500 a month in electrical use. Why are the righties so afraid of Gore? I know deep down in the subconscious of their minds, they are still coming to terms with the fact that the GOP stole an election which he one. Gore represents everything the right is afraid of, and the hatred directed towards him, much like Hillary, is indicative of a culture of hate and intolerance, so at odds with our notion of democracy, that our founding fathers would be ashamed. Bottom line righties, you lost your dynasty last Nov, and shall lose again in 08. The Karl Rove plan, to the shock of the hard-core right, lost. The country has embraced a more moderate stance..One in which the politics of personal destruction have been rejected and no matter how many red terror alerts, fake Nacy Pelosi's jet stories, anti-Clinton/Gore Fox propaganda, the hard right is never coming back....Be content knowing your leader is responsible for the deaths of over 3k souls-boys and girls, fighting for a war we had no business ever getting into...and while this never ending horror continues, real threats go unpunished-and soldiers come home to Walter Reed, where the shame continues!!!.......The Bush years will be looked back upon as one of the saddest, corrupt, inept, and evilest
time in American history.
[Edited by jb]
27th February 2007 11:03 AM
Jumping Jack Good to have you back, LOL!!!
27th February 2007 11:05 AM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Good to have you back, LOL!!!

See you 3/26/07 at the Indian Hard Rock for the final ever NA WHO performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
27th February 2007 11:27 AM
gimmekeef Al Gore?....what a waste of mind space..just like every other free loadin politician...hypocrite?....of course he's a politician....they all are!
27th February 2007 11:32 AM
monkey_man
quote:
BuckBuckBucky wrote:
Speaking of Hypocrisy, How did Al Gore,Leo Decaprio and all others in the audience clapping GET to the Oscars? Why, in their gas guzzling ozone depleting emission spewing Stretch limo's of course.and please don't tell me some have a 'HYBRID' model -that would be oxy-moronic!

Some would beg to differ. . . .

http://www.eco-limo.com/fleet.html
27th February 2007 11:43 AM
The Wick
quote:
BuckBuckBucky wrote:

They arrived in actual HYBRID's, not stretch limos so check before accusing those two. The rest who didn't show up in Hybrids are obvious hypocrites.
27th February 2007 12:15 PM
rasputin56 Republicans sure is funny. This is just another typical made up hit job from the right. 1st - create some group with an official sounding name 2nd - pass on your made-up talking points to Drudge 3rd - wait for the sycophants and hate mongers over at powerline, freeperville and redstate to start getting their non-thinking panties in a wedge over the "story" 4th - once they've gotten themselves good and lathered up one of the members of the dimwitted corporate media will pick up the "story" without actually checking it. 5th - Smear is done. Rinse.Lather.Repeat.

BTW, how do I get a subscription to the Ely Times?
27th February 2007 12:21 PM
Starbuck al gore is a true american hero who does not deserve the slander he is garnishing in this thread!

27th February 2007 12:22 PM
jb
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Republicans sure is funny. This is just another typical made up hit job from the right. 1st - create some group with an official sounding name 2nd - pass on your made-up talking points to Drudge 3rd - wait for the sycophants and hate mongers over at powerline, freeperville and redstate to start getting their non-thinking panties in a wedge over the "story" 4th - once they've gotten themselves good and lathered up one of the members of the dimwitted corporate media will pick up the "story" without actually checking it. 5th - Smear is done. Rinse.Lather.Repeat.

BTW, how do I get a subscription to the Ely Times?

They are so desperate, they are bringing up the "Bogey Man" Al Gore , who was duly elected President, but denied when James Baker The Turd, and his cronies on the court, deneid America their choice.
27th February 2007 12:53 PM
Starbuck josh, you bring up some good points. perhaps the entire electoral system needs to be overhauled. had the popular vote been heeded, we would not be stuck in iraq (quagmire), the world trade center would still be standing and we would not be the laughing stock of the entire mideast!
27th February 2007 12:57 PM
pdog laughing stock or moving targets?
27th February 2007 01:04 PM
jb If you ever want to see what this war has done, go to legacy. com and click on the moving tributes to those who have fallen in Iraq and Iran. Look at their pictures, learn their stories, and cry when you see how their young lives were taken. It is heart-wrenching stuff no matter what your view of the war is Too many of our nations finest are dying tying to implement a "democracy" in a region where our form of democracy never has and never will be accepted. Support our troops and bring them home alive!!! It would also help if when our severely injured troops, both mentally and off course physically, come home, they were not thrown into " Building 18" at Walter Reed and denied quality health services...what a disgrace to these brave heroes.
[Edited by jb]
27th February 2007 01:06 PM
Some Guy good to have jb back.
27th February 2007 01:12 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
good to have jb back.

What happened to Pug????
27th February 2007 01:13 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

What happened to Pug????

Now there's two, there's two trains running
And it never runs my way
Now then one is running at midnight
The other one is running in just four days
Running in just four days,
Running in just four days

Somebody help me with my blues
Now that she's the one, I've been loving
I do hate to lose, I do hate to lose
I do hate to lose

I've been crazy, Yes, I've been a fool
I've been crazy all my life
Well I fell in love with another man's wife
With another man's wife
With another man's wife
With another man's wife

Oh, she's long, she's so long and tall
And she weep like a willow tree
And it's said that she's no good
It's all right
She's alright
She's all right with me
She's all right with me
She's alright, she's alright
She's alright with me
She's alright with me
Lyrics > The Rolling Stones Lyrics > The Rolling Stones Still a Fool Lyrics
27th February 2007 01:16 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
If you ever want to see what this war has done, go to legacy. com and click on the moving tributes to those who have fallen in Iraq and Iran. Look at their pictures, learn their stories, and cry when you see how their young lives where taken. It is heart-wrenching stuff no matter what your view of the war is Too many of our nations finest are dying tying to implement a "democracy" in a region where our form of democracy never has and never will be accepted. Support our troops and bring them home alive!!! It would also help if when our severely injured troops, both mentally and off course physically, come home, they were not thrown into " Building 18" at Walter Reed and denied quality health services...what a disgrace to these brave heroes.

That's not even the worst part... Look at the stats of denied benefits... The same fuckers who send them to war, attack people who opposed it, are now denying them access to money to take care of the casualties after they comes home. Where's all the flag wavers cheering USA, for these people coming home with mental health ad physical disabilties? Look at all the Companies that made fucking loads of money off the war, yet we can't even help the people who served... Same old story!!! Patriotism ends at heathcare and education... Abd the very same neo-cons wonder why alot of the rst of the world is dismayed by us, and confused... We can spend Trilions to overthrow, rebuild and supposedly reinvent a country, yet we uderfund our children future when it comes to helth and well being...
27th February 2007 01:18 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

What happened to Pug????

his diet includes cutting down on posting!
27th February 2007 01:19 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

What happened to Pug????

Wide open, humiliated and tarped.
27th February 2007 01:21 PM
jb 100% correct Pdog....the guys who are most eager to send them over, are the same ones denying them permanent disability ratings, long term health care, and even death benefits. This is hypocrisy as never seen before. Guys who never served attacking veterans like Murtha and Kerry....it makes me so angry, but the only way to change it is to vote them out as we did last Nov.
27th February 2007 01:23 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

27th February 2007 01:26 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Pimpin, like flyin over Spud Webb postin, ain't easy.
27th February 2007 01:28 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Pimpin, like flyin over Spud Webb postin, ain't easy.

YEAHHHHH BOYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
27th February 2007 01:30 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

"tarping" took on a whole new meaning this past tour.....but thanks to Cohl and company, even the tarpest of shows was officially "sold out".
[Edited by jb]
27th February 2007 01:32 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

"tarping" took on a whole new meaning this past tour.....but thanks to Cohl and company, even the tarpest of shows was officially "sold out".
[Edited by jb]

ENOUGH WITH THE SUCKING ALREADY!!!
27th February 2007 01:33 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
100% correct Pdog....the guys who are most eager to send them over, are the same ones denying them permanent disability ratings, long term health care, and even death benefits. This is hypocrisy as never seen before. Guys who never served attacking veterans like Murtha and Kerry....it makes me so angry, but the only way to change it is to vote them out as we did last Nov.

FUCK HILLARY!
I see a Gore/Obama ticket...
Rudy/McCain ticket....
Ihope so, maybe we can begin to get some real change, debate and some effective leadership...
27th February 2007 01:36 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:

Ihope so, maybe we can begin to get some real change, debate and some effective leadership...

RIGHT ON! (see: sig)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)