ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R&R Hall of Fame 2007
© Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: In memory of a great friend and fan! Return to archive
22nd February 2007 10:40 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is to inform you that at the age of 84 we lost a great fan in all senses, Longino Lopez; I'm sure he was the oldest fan of the Stones here. He was 84 when he passed away last week

He was the grandfather of my great friend Rodors who many of you, including TomL met during the Mexico and Monterrey shows last year.

Rodors is a hard-core collector an occasional poster here, at our Spanish forum and Shidoobeeland and probably many of you know him because of tradings

This is him with Rodors before a show in 1995 at the age of 72!

RIP Longino!

Rodors be strong... sometimes relatives are just a time and space coincidence but in this case I know how much you loved him, the more you grow the more you love and appreciate your parents and greatparents

I hope he is now jamming with the greats... a gig in heaven
22nd February 2007 11:00 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is Rodors next to TomL warming up for the first show

23rd February 2007 02:56 AM
FotiniD Sad
RIP Longino and all my love to his family and friends.
23rd February 2007 04:47 AM
Gazza RIP Longino.

Amazing to hear of someone still being such a big collector in their 80's. We always kinda think it was our generation that 'invented' that sort of obsession.
23rd February 2007 08:50 AM
LadyJane Very sorry to hear this sad news.

What an great story. Imagine sharing your love of the Stones with your Grandfather?

My condolences to Rodors and his family.

TomL is unable to post from his office and his home PC is down. He wanted me to extend his best wishes to you, Voodoo and to Rodors.

LJ.
23rd February 2007 09:09 AM
Some Guy God bless him.
23rd February 2007 09:15 AM
GotToRollMe Very sad news. RIP, Longino.
23rd February 2007 09:53 AM
egon Sorry to hear.
but a good age!
RIP
23rd February 2007 10:45 AM
Tom Looks like a great dude, sorry he's gone Rodors

RIP Longino
23rd February 2007 11:22 AM
Martha I'm so sorry to hear this sad news.

RIP

peace,
Martha
23rd February 2007 11:26 AM
Erik_Snow Sorry to hear that.
Nice with people who run with full steam all the way, and not fall apart when they're 70.
23rd February 2007 11:27 AM
jb Sorry for your loss.
23rd February 2007 11:38 AM
Joey

I offer my heartfelt condolences .........

RIP
23rd February 2007 11:55 AM
jaggergurl Rodors, I am so sorry for your loss, may your grandfather Rest In Peace...
23rd February 2007 12:07 PM
The Wick RIP. What a great spirit to keep it going into his 80's.
23rd February 2007 06:29 PM
texile god bless...
'may the good lord,
shine a light...'
23rd February 2007 06:37 PM
Daethgod RIP Longino from us Aussie Stones fans

23rd February 2007 06:43 PM
Phog RIP.
Sorry to hear this.
24th February 2007 12:29 AM
gypsy I am truly sorry for your loss, Rodors.
RIP Longino.
26th February 2007 09:32 PM
rodors Hi gang...

just want to say thank you very much for your thoughts and wishes. Granpha made a lot of dreams come true to me.. back on 89 he support me to travel on nov 11 to dallas,tx to my first stone show... He also bought me some of my first LP records on the seventies... last year he was sick when the stones hit mexico city, but he still had the strenght to wished be the very best on feb 26 and March 1... When I returned from monterrey the next day he had to be hospitalized again... he was a good soul in all the ways. He loved every stone's film specially let's spend the night together and At the max.

I truly apreciate you take sometime to wish him to rest in peace... you're in my heart guys.. this is the magic of the stones fans. Thank you Voodoo and all of you.
6th March 2007 04:53 PM
Bitch ...sending a smile...

"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
6th March 2007 07:18 PM
fireontheplatter longino?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)