ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Bank Atlantic Center, Sunrise, FL - March 12, 2006
© Mike Bush with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Egon must come back to Oz - Or, anyone else? Return to archive
9th March 2006 09:44 AM
corgi37 This is what you need! Egon, i know you are pining. Come home, Prodigal Son, come home. Come on Yanks, you are the land of the free. Home of the slave, er, brave. Come to Oz to see the Stones.

Here is what we have.

To quote our latest tourism campaign "Where the bloody hell are you?"
9th March 2006 09:48 AM
Joey

Corgi is TRULY ... " THE KING " !!!!!!!!

Voodoo Scrounge Im on my bloody way!
Gazza You didnt invite me, ya bastid

Almost kekked me drawers laughin' at this lovingly prepared montage (especially Jake The Peg)

I was almost swayed into going there until the 4th photograph
9th March 2006 10:08 AM
corgi37 Come on Gazza. Lots of Irish here. Many Celtic clubs to booze in. Dave Allen loved it here. Come on down. Join me for a beer or 22,000,000. Say hello to some "south of the border" rocks offers. Man, i'd love to get shit faced with a legend like you.

JB & Joey - aint they loaded? Why cant they come? Shares in Qwest could fund it. And, we are a great territory for lawyers!

Come one, come all! Gazza, go on, be a devil. Slightly over a calendar month until Sydney. Tix available. Stop by Marseilles and pick up Egon. I swear to Yahweh i will buy you so many VB's, you will leave your brain cells behind.
9th March 2006 10:27 AM
glencar Joey's a poor man. I'm the loaded one. And I'm coming...uh, Down Under. Soon. I promise.
9th March 2006 10:43 AM
Gazza
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Come on Gazza. Lots of Irish here. Many Celtic clubs to booze in. .

Celtic clubs?? Me?? Uh...I think you must be thinkin' of a different Gazza..lol..I'd last about five minutes, tops.

Fuck me, I just checked the prices for a return trip to Melbourne and its £1300, with two changes in either direction...Christ on a bike.

In all seriousness, I'd love to go down there and meet you and the rest of those crazy Oz fuckers. Not really feasible this time, though
[Edited by Gazza]
9th March 2006 10:45 AM
Gazza Corgi

You could of course consider a trip to Nice in August. Egon and myself will BOTH be there.
9th March 2006 10:49 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

LOL Corgi you frigging rule baby! I'm sure many of the Rocks Off chicks I'm booking flights to Oz
9th March 2006 12:51 PM
egon
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Fuck me, I just checked the prices for a return trip to Melbourne and its £1300, with two changes in either direction...Christ on a bike.

eur 1.100 is more/less best what you can get
(i did marseille-paris-singapore-melbourne)
9th March 2006 12:53 PM
egon
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Corgi

You could of course consider a trip to Nice in August. Egon and myself will BOTH be there.

Oh yeah baby!
9th March 2006 01:01 PM
egon Corgi,

Unfortunately i shall spend this summer Holiday in the US of A.
I know it won't be as good as Australia, but we can't have
it all all of the time, now can we?

however i plan to return down under in 2007.
Yes, you heard it right; I SHALL return!

[Edited by egon]
9th March 2006 01:45 PM
glencar No, it won't be as good...IT'LL BE TONS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)