ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Bank Atlantic Center, Sunrise, FL - March 12, 2006
© Mike Bush with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: lisa fischer hot legs Return to archive
8th March 2006 04:45 PM
frannie monkey man anybody got any good photos of lisa from any of the tours
8th March 2006 05:10 PM
pdog Lisa's good looks are second only to her beautiful voice...

8th March 2006 07:22 PM
BlackKat What's become of Merry Clayton? Rape... murder....
8th March 2006 07:24 PM
speedfreakjive a good visual example of Lisa's hot legs would be the live clip I Go Wild video.
8th March 2006 09:08 PM
gorda Lisa Fischer is too fat to be on stage!

P.S. With all that money, she's making, you would think she could afford a better weave!
8th March 2006 09:15 PM
ebmp Yeah she´s kinda fat, but I still think she´s hot... And very sexy too
8th March 2006 09:17 PM
gorda
quote:
ebmp wrote:
Yeah she´s kinda fat, but I still think she´s hot... And very sexy too

You're just saying that because she's rich and famous. If she wasn't rich or famous, you wouldn't look at her twice.
8th March 2006 09:27 PM
ebmp Pfff shut up! First of all, she´s not famous, we´re the only geeks who know who she really is... Second, why would I say that because she´s rich and famous? It´s not like she´ll be paying me royalties for saying that :P
8th March 2006 09:36 PM
gorda
quote:
ebmp wrote:
Pfff shut up! First of all, she´s not famous, we´re the only geeks who know who she really is... Second, why would I say that because she´s rich and famous? It´s not like she´ll be paying me royalties for saying that :P

I don't know, but that this is just the way things are. When someone is rich and famous, they don't have the same preoccupations that the rest of us have, so the fact, that they are free to do as they please, makes them attractive, I think. So, she can shake her huge fat ass on stage and everyone will applaud and say how sexy she is, when in reality, she is just another fat girl.

8th March 2006 09:39 PM
ebmp
quote:
gorda wrote:

I don't know, but that this is just the way things are. When someone is rich and famous, they don't have the same preoccupations that the rest of us have, so the fact, that they are free to do as they please, makes them attractive, I think. So, she can shake her huge fat ass on stage and everyone will applaud and say how sexy she is, when in reality, she is just another fat girl.

Well, YOU must be fat, judgin´ by your nickname... Once again, I don´t think she´s that famous and rich for you to make these comments
8th March 2006 09:57 PM
prodigalson lisa actually looked thinner at the la forum show. anyone else think so?
8th March 2006 11:13 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Hot legs? Hot mouth!!
8th March 2006 11:15 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is Lisa by SIA (Stoned in Australia)

See? Her mouth is hotter than her legs
9th March 2006 12:04 AM
UptownBedbug
quote:
gorda wrote:
Lisa Fischer is too fat to be on stage!

P.S. With all that money, she's making, you would think she could afford a better weave!

I`d wash Lisa`s panties in my mouth!!
9th March 2006 12:20 AM
pdog
quote:
UptownBedbug wrote:

I`d wash Lisa`s panties in my mouth!!

I'd be first in line to smell your breath.
Lisa is hot b/c she's a complete package. I don't care about her weight, hair, skin color ect... She is just on fine as Philly and sometimes, when she sings at shows, I get goosebumps. She looked great in NYC... And if she's fat to some of you guys.. Well. I'm sure you're all dating a bunch of aneroxic LA barbies. You can keep em'.
9th March 2006 02:02 AM
lotsajizz I'd do Lisa Fischer ahead of any of them skinny minny Olsen Twins or a Kate Moss...she'd bell a helluva ride I'm sure!!

Off to Florida in five hours for the show on Sunday...can't sleep...

9th March 2006 03:01 AM
Zack She's a fantastic singer. The fact that she's hot is just gravy.
9th March 2006 03:03 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I'd do Lisa Fischer ahead of any of them skinny minny Olsen Twins or a Kate Moss...she'd bell a helluva ride I'm sure!!

Agree.
Gorda thinks like many women that men do prefer the skynny top model whereas it s completely the opposite (not completely but you know what I mean)
Lisa is a beautiful and gorgeous girl with lovely legs, and a hell of a singer for sure.
9th March 2006 04:58 AM
Gazza
quote:
gorda wrote:

and no doubt you'd have the same obsession with Mick Jagger if he was your local garbage collector...
9th March 2006 04:59 AM
Gazza
quote:
prodigalson wrote:
lisa actually looked thinner at the la forum show. anyone else think so?

Well she's certainly considerably trimmer than she was when she sang with Madonna at Live8

Looks fine to me. Rather a woman with a shape than some anorexic matchstick who looks like an undernourished boy any day!
[Edited by Gazza]
9th March 2006 05:07 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Gazza wrote:

and no doubt you'd have the same obsession with Mick Jagger if he was your local garbage collector...

Ouch...Gazza is good today ain t he??
9th March 2006 06:16 AM
Jumping Jack Poor Lisa is slowly morphing into Aretha. Yikes!!!
9th March 2006 07:00 AM
Break The Spell She does have nice legs, I first noticed them on the 89 tour. They had another female back-up singer then, her name was Cindy Mizelle, anyone remember her??
9th March 2006 07:21 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
She does have nice legs, I first noticed them on the 89 tour. They had another female back-up singer then, her name was Cindy Mizelle, anyone remember her??

I remember her funky brushing!!
9th March 2006 07:36 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

I remember her funky brushing!!

Nice!! I remember one show, during IORR, Mick sang to her "I betcha think that you're the only bitch in town, well ya ain't". It was touching.
9th March 2006 10:02 AM
corgi37 Skinny chicks suck.

Do they?

I'm there!
9th March 2006 08:19 PM
WhenTheWhipComesDown The girl who looks like she is going to give Mick a BJ I don't think
is Lisa is it? Isn't it some other female singer?
9th March 2006 08:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl No, it's Lisa 100% sure
9th March 2006 10:20 PM
gorda
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Actually, my garbage man is kind of cute! And, here in America, garbage collectors make a lot of money. And, they don't actually have to touch the garbage, they just drive a truck, that has this thing that picks it up.

P.S. I just have an obsessive personality.

P.S.S. I quit my Mick Jagger obsession, it's not longer fun for me, I need to find a new hobby.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)