ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Bank Atlantic Center, Sunrise, FL - March 12, 2006
© Mike Bush with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NEW Limited Edition Rolling Stones Book OUT OF THEIR HEADS by Gered Mankowitz Return to archive
8th March 2006 01:51 PM
elmolewis1 The well-known Rock & Roll photographer Gered Mankowitz, who did such classic Rolling Stones album covers like December's Children (Out Of Our Heads UK), Got Live If You Want It! and Between The Buttons has just published Out Of Their Heads - a new two-volume limtited-edition box set of all his photographs of The Rolling Stones from 1965-1967, including a session he did with the band in 1982.

Being the proud owner of this box set I can honestly say it is one of the best limited-edition book sets I have ever purchased on the Stones. It has the most stunning photographs, some of which have never been published, from the mid-Sixties Rolling Stones I've ever seen. It comes with a beautiful heavy-duty slip case and two hardcover books. It also contains two huge posters of the Stones.

If you would like to purchase this book go to www.soundtrack-distribution.com for further details. You can also view pictures of the book on the site. I highly recomend this book. A stunning piece of work.

Rob Weingartner

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)