ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Bank Atlantic Center, Sunrise, FL - March 12, 2006
© Mike Bush with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Things Get Hot Between Elizabeth Jagger And Sean Lennon Return to archive
8th March 2006 12:12 PM
moy Things Get Hot Between Elizabeth Jagger And Sean Lennon
by Tashi Singh
Mar 8, 2006

Rock 'n' roll descendants Elizabeth Jagger and Sean Lennon have ignited some gossip that their romance is back on the track after they spent an evening alone together in a London hotel, according to a published report.

The progenies of rock 'n' roll legends Mick Jagger and John Lennon began their romantic night with each other in the private members' bar 'AvivA', but were apparently raring to flee to a more concealed location.

A source explains, "They arrived together quite early in the evening when the place wasn't so full and sat a table where they wouldn't really be noticed. They were chatting and laughing. There was a definite spark between them. Lizzie looked stunning and Sean couldn't keep his eyes off her.

"There was lots of flirting. They kept touching hands and snuggling up against each other. But they didn't stay in the bar long and disappeared upstairs. No one saw head nor tail of them for the rest of the night."
8th March 2006 01:22 PM
Factory Girl She can do better. Aside, from Lennon's legacy, he is one fugly dude.

8th March 2006 01:26 PM
Break The Spell Mick Jagger always wanted to collaborate with John Lennon. It looks as if his daughter will finally make the Jagger / Lennon collaboration happen!! And yes, Lizzie can do way better. If John wasn't Sean's dad, he wouldn't get the women he's been getting.
8th March 2006 02:15 PM
Factory Girl I don't think these two will breed.
8th March 2006 02:31 PM
moy
8th March 2006 02:37 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
moy wrote:

Sean knows he's getting away with murder dating her. That's just not right.
8th March 2006 02:43 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Sean knows he's getting away with murder dating her. That's just not right.

What do you mean "Getting away with murder"?
8th March 2006 03:28 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:

What do you mean "Getting away with murder"?

Knowing that she's too good for him.
8th March 2006 06:16 PM
Soldatti
quote:
moy wrote:

A very strange couple, definitely.
8th March 2006 08:02 PM
Riffhard I think I can afely speak for Josh when I say,"We have been humiliated again!"

Seriously though,I don't think that she is really lowering herself at all dateing Sean. My bet is that he is a very cool young cat. Given his father's rapier wit,and intelligence I'd bet that Sean is probably a pretty facinating guy in his own right as well. Bear in mind that these two kids come from a lifestyle that none of us,not even Josh,could possibly imagine. Insane wealth,and unbelieveable fame have been part of both of their lives since birth. They have about as much in common as any couple could that desended from rock royalty.

Riffy
8th March 2006 09:52 PM
iluvmickjagger07 he looks more like harry potter than his dad
8th March 2006 09:55 PM
glencar He's no proze. Just a couple of months ago, he was featured on Page Six in the NY Post begging for a date. I agree with Joshy that we've been humiliated.
8th March 2006 10:34 PM
Kilroy They probably have alot in common, it will never happen cause they got to much going against them. If I was him I would idolize her, she may be the closest thing to Real Love He may know. I hope I'm wrong and the 2 of them start lift latches coming together on their way home.
8th March 2006 11:18 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Couldn't resist to repost it LOL

Sean is doing his best

Like mother like son: No way forget it Lizzie
Like father like son: Go ahead Lizzie fall in love

9th March 2006 07:08 AM
Factory Girl Sean was too old to audition for Harry Potter...pity.
9th March 2006 07:12 AM
Break The Spell Wow, Sean in a Stones shirt, I wonder how some of those Beatles snobs that hate and belittle the Stones legacy feel about that??
9th March 2006 12:40 PM
the good
quote:
glencar wrote:
He's no proze. Just a couple of months ago, he was featured on Page Six in the NY Post begging for a date. I agree with Joshy that we've been humiliated.

Hey, the well runs dry for all of us every once in a while. Actually, I'll bet its not especially easy to date when your the son of a very famous person. Its not like YOUR the famous one, and all the ladies will be throwing themselves at you because of your status. Your in the shadows for the most part. And it may not be easy to meet new people.
9th March 2006 07:56 PM
texile
quote:
glencar wrote:
He's no proze. Just a couple of months ago, he was featured on Page Six in the NY Post begging for a date. I agree with Joshy that we've been humiliated.

lol -
appearances are decieving - the guy has "dated" every rich, famous daughter in new york.
9th March 2006 10:39 PM
Kilroy
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Wow, Sean in a Stones shirt, I wonder how some of those Beatles snobs that hate and belittle the Stones legacy feel about that??

I think it's the coolest, but I'm not a Hater of the Stones, and would never belittle the Stones Legacy. But I might be considered a Beatle Snob. Yeah Yeah Yeah.
Great Shirt. his father would love it, you know. I think it's as cool as it get's for him to have it on. Go Sean, tag the Jagger Chick for the next dance.
[Edited by Kilroy]
[Edited by Kilroy]
10th March 2006 01:19 AM
Prodigal Son Oh come now. Can't people put their Beatle hating bias aside enough to spare Sean Lennon? Sure, his mom's a cold-hearted weirdo, but leavfe him alone unless you know he's a Stone-hating, asshole. I've seen nothing to indicate he is. Oddly enough, lots of sympathizing from Beatle haters goes toward Julian, cause they want to justify calling John a prick saying he never cared for his first son, mistreated him, etc. as if he was the worst rock star ever! Let's not be hypocritical. How is Mick much better when he's cheated on his wives, thus shaming his children, several times and it's been publicly known?

Unless people are kidding about hating that Sean and Lizzie are dating I must say sometimes the Beatle hating goes above and beyond the boundaries of good taste. What does a relationship between these two have to do with the fucking music? But to be humourous for a moment, what if the two married and then had a divorce? Then Stones fans, and Mick, would really resent Yoko cause you know, being the masterful business woman she is, would get a huge settlement and cash in on the pre-nup. No way baby Sean goes into a marriage without having some financial backup advice from mommy.
[Edited by Prodigal Son]
10th March 2006 01:45 AM
MrPleasant I don't care about Yoko; I don't care about Sean. In fact, I don't even care about ELIZABETH JAGGER AT ALL.

I wanna be sedated.
10th March 2006 08:42 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I wonder how he made out with his personal ad in the NY Daily News...or was it the NY Post?
10th March 2006 10:32 AM
gypsy I bet he has a very small Asian penis.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)