ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Bank Atlantic Center, Sunrise, FL - March 12, 2006
© Mike Bush with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pugs "new beginning"(NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
7th March 2006 01:39 PM
jb Sadly, yet fortunately, Pug was informed by his doctor that absent a change of life-style(i.e.loss of significant weight), he most likely would die before his 33rd birthday. Having two(2) young children, a beautiful wife,(2 great dogs-Molly and Jagger)) and a fantastic business, Pug, using ADDA, , realized a drastic life-style change was in order. Accordingly, Pug joined a gym, employed a personal trainer ,nutritionist, and has under taken a vigorous(under strict supervision) daily work out routinue at one of Chicago's finest fitnesss centers.( including aerobics , weights, and medicine ball throwing), I am pleased to announce that Pug has already lost over 57 lbs!!!!
While Pug still suffers from cornnea degeneration and may still go blind 6-8yrs, he atleast will be here for his family if he keeps up his new exersise / life-style change.
Today, Pug had a grilled chicken wrap , baked potato , and side salad with NO dressing!!!! I hope all of us here, who know and care about the real Pug, support him in this challenging undertaking. Best of luck Pug and we all love you and care about you!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited by jb]
7th March 2006 01:41 PM
pdog Thanks for the update.
I ate a bagel w/cream cheese, OJ, coffee, took a small poop and had a cigarette. I need to follow in Pugs footsteps, I'm lacking in healthy habits.
7th March 2006 01:44 PM
telecaster Baked potato?

You can't lose weight eating baked potatoes

7th March 2006 01:45 PM
Joey " Best of luck Pug and we all love you and care about you!!!!!!!!!! "

[Edited by Joey]
7th March 2006 01:46 PM
Joey " You can't lose weight eating baked potatoes"

7th March 2006 01:48 PM
pdog The hardest thing about eating salads everyday is, having to tell your folks you're gay.
7th March 2006 01:49 PM
voodoopug WGN will be doing a follow up to their broadcast on Jan 24 (and each friday thereafter) Morning News that featured my former frame dancing humiliatingly. I have become a human interest story, and I owe it all to Joey (and jb, and young jake cohl to a small extent).

I miss the tobacco and good tasting food.

There is no reason to have/strive towards the best things in life if you cannot enjoy them in your later years. To those who don't support....ALlow me to put the line in the sand, you will be my enemy and shall be excluded from all benefits of a mutual friendship (not limited to, but including greetings!)

To those who support...you are treasured and your support/attitude/dedication to finding a way to make steamed vegies taste good without covering them in fake cheese shall never go forgotten (see Joey and his finger pen)
7th March 2006 01:49 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
The hardest thing about eating salads everyday is, having to tell your folks you're gay.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++>
7th March 2006 01:50 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++>

I know !!!
7th March 2006 01:51 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

I know !!!

"A"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7th March 2006 01:55 PM
pdog Brokeback Salad Bar

7th March 2006 01:56 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
The hardest thing about eating salads everyday is, having to tell your folks you're gay.

I think you meant "tossing salads" (see Bono)

You shall be forgiven for that comment, but monitored closely
7th March 2006 01:59 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
Sadly, yet fortunately, Pug was informed that absent a change of life-style(i.e.lose significant weight), he most likely would die before his 33rd birthday. Having two(2) young children, a beautiful wife,(2 great dogs) and a fantastic business, Pug, using ADDA, , realized a drastic life-style change was in order. Accordingly, Pug joined a gym, employed a personal trainer and nutritionist, and has under taken a vigorous(under strict supervision) daily work out routinue at one of Chicago's finest fitnesss centers.( including aerobics , weights, and medicine ball throwing), I am please to announce that Pug has already lost over 57 lbs!!!!
While Pug still suffers from cornnea degeneration and may still go blind 6-8yrs, he will atleast be here for his family if he keeps up his new exersise / life-style change.
Today, Pug had a grilled chicken wrap , baked potato , and side salad with NO dressing!!!! I hope all of us here, who now and care about thr real Pug, support him in this challenging undertaking. Best of luck Pug and we all love you and care about you!!!!!!!!!!
[Edited by jb]

Hey. Welcome to the club Pug. They gave me 1-10 when my aorta burst in Sept 2004. So we're all going to die. Just do the best you can that's all. Everyone's got a hard luck story. It sounds like Pug is going in the right direction though. I'm sorry Pug and wish you success but there's no guarantees. One day at a time and enjoy every day to the fullest. One key thing is a will to live and it sounds like Pug has got that. That's a good sign. Me...I don't really give a fuck anymore....which is very theraputic. Less stress.

7th March 2006 02:00 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I think you meant "tossing salads" (see Bono)

You shall be forgiven for that comment, but monitored closely

Not too close, I'm feeling brokeback today... If you know what I mean...
7th March 2006 02:02 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

Not too close, I'm feeling brokeback today... If you know what I mean...

I may be in LA next month....I would love to ride in your cab baby!!
7th March 2006 02:02 PM
speedfreakjive eating healthily doesn't necessarily mean bad tasting food Pug. There is some nice tasting pasta dishes with next to nothing in calorie content.
7th March 2006 02:03 PM
Joey

I have a terrific headache ( see : Franklin Deleano Roosevelt : circa April , 1945 )

**** Joey now slumps over and passes out at his desk whilst ' colleagues ' steal his office supplies ****
7th March 2006 02:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Hey. Welcome to the club Pug. They gave me 1-10 when my aorta burst in Sept 2004. So we're all going to die. Just do the best you can that's all. Everyone's got a hard luck story. It sounds like Pug is going in the right direction though. I'm sorry Pug and wish you success but there's no guarantees. One day at a time and enjoy every day to the fullest. One key thing is a will to live and it sounds like Pug has got that. That's a good sign. Me...I don't really give a fuck anymore....which is very theraputic. Less stress.

You are officially on the "good people" list and well wishes shall go your way.
7th March 2006 02:04 PM
voodoopug
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
eating healthily doesn't necessarily mean bad tasting food Pug. There is some nice tasting pasta dishes with next to nothing in calorie content.

I have learned to prepare a fantastic pasta dish with garlic, spinach and ziti!
Ten Thousand Motels One of the worse things about aorta problems is that it means no more crack, cocaine or methamphetamine highs...and that sucks.
Joey

The War in Vietnam ( Iraq ) is now completely lost and it is just a matter of getting out and getting out in one piece ( See : Henry Kissinger [ .. a very smart Jew ] : circa 1972 / 1973 ) .

7th March 2006 02:09 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I have learned to prepare a fantastic pasta dish with garlic, spinach and ziti!

ziti??>>
7th March 2006 02:11 PM
Joey " Not too close, I'm feeling brokeback today... If you know what I mean..."

7th March 2006 02:16 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I may be in LA next month....I would love to ride in your cab baby!!

I'm in Brokeback, CA. aka Frisco...
7th March 2006 02:21 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm in Brokeback, CA. aka Frisco...

i have been humiliated
7th March 2006 02:37 PM
FPM C10 Pug, I salute you (please see illustration in Joey's post).

I recently quit smoking. Cigarettes, that is. They were making me feel lousy and cost too much. I'm way past 33 so I'm in no danger of dying young.

7th March 2006 02:42 PM
Joey " I'm way past 33 so I'm in no danger of dying young. "

“There he goes. One of God’s own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

7th March 2006 02:48 PM
voodoopug
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Pug, I salute you (please see illustration in Joey's post).

I recently quit smoking. Cigarettes, that is. They were making me feel lousy and cost too much. I'm way past 33 so I'm in no danger of dying young.

I have been cigarette free for two years now...it is very dificult to do and I commend you!
7th March 2006 03:08 PM
nankerphelge Best of luck to you.

Changing lifestyle is not easy.

I gave up sheep for years, only to fall prey to one of those cloven hooved bitches at an after hours party in 2002.

Seriously, all the best.

Stuffed peppers are awfully good and good for ya!!!
7th March 2006 03:13 PM
nankerphelge Well, you know, you get started early and it gets tougher to quit...

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)