ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Bank Atlantic Center, Sunrise, FL - March 12, 2006
© Mike Bush with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick's Scott the lot Return to archive
7th March 2006 09:56 AM
moy Mick's Scott the lot
07/03/06
WHO needs a zimmer frame when you’ve got a stunning supermodel to support your wrinkled ass? Not Sir Mick Jagger, 62, who clung to L’Wren Scott, 38, at the Vanity Fair Oscars shindig, proving he can always get what he wants.

A stunned onlooker said: "They look such an odd couple. He’s 24 years older and looks it." Wonder what she sees in the multi-millionaire?
7th March 2006 11:28 AM
Break The Spell
A stunned onlooker said: "They look such an odd couple. He’s 24 years older and looks it." Wonder what she sees in the multi-millionaire?
[/quote]

If he's still that energetic on stage, I imagine he's still decent in the sack.
7th March 2006 11:30 AM
Moonisup why the awfull glasses MIck?
7th March 2006 11:48 AM
luxury1 Oh dear.

I assume they look better together whilst lying down...
7th March 2006 11:51 AM
Joey
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Oh dear.

They are a very lovely couple and here is another one :

7th March 2006 12:02 PM
pdog
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Oh dear.

We all do.
7th March 2006 12:04 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:

We all do.

You make Joey giggle !!!
7th March 2006 12:32 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Joey wrote:

They are a very lovely couple and here is another one :

And another...
7th March 2006 12:59 PM
Break The Spell
And another...

[/quote]

It looks like she's kissing a guy that been dead for 3 weeks. She's still a grieving widow, as seen from her court apearance last week.
7th March 2006 01:48 PM
Joey " She's still a grieving widow, as seen from her court apearance last week. "

7th March 2006 01:49 PM
nankerphelge And another -- apparently they do look better lying down..

Deputy fire chief faces indecency charge

The Arizona Republic
Mar. 7, 2006 10:17 AM

Leroy Donald Johnson was caught this weekend in a barn with his pants down, literally, according to a sheriff's office report.

"You caught me ... I tried to (expletive) your sheep," Johnson told his neighbor, according to the report.

But the Mesa Fire Department deputy fire chief changed his story when a sheriff's deputy arrived on his doorstep minutes later, denying anything happened. advertisement

Johnson, 52, was jailed on suspicion of disorderly conduct and criminal trespassing after the neighbor told investigators he found Johnson, unzipped and holding a sheep down on its side.

That's the sanitized version. The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office report released Monday night is a little more graphic.

Johnson's neighbor told sheriff's deputies he was called home Saturday afternoon when his 13-year-old daughter saw Johnson drag one of their sheep into a barn.

The teenager said Johnson had first knocked on the front and back door of the home in the 1200 block of East Catclaw Street, in a county island in Gilbert, before grabbing the small gray lamb, records showed.

One of the deputies noted that Johnson had bloodshot eyes and smelled of alcohol, and neighbors who confronted him said he admitted everything.

According to the deputy's report, "(The owner) took me into the back yard and showed me where he and (neighbor) pulled up. He took me through the corral gate and I saw the victim for the first time. She was a small gray lamb about three feet tall and four feet long."

The men then told the deputy they walked over to the small barn, opened the door and "saw Leroy holding the lamb down on its side in the hay with his pants down trying to have sex with it. That's when he made the statement about (expletive) the lamb."

The men said Johnson stood up and zipped up his pants.

"The sheep ran out of the barn at that point," the report says.

Johnson apologized, according to the report, and said he'd had "too much to drink."

The Mesa Fire Department placed Johnson, on paid leave Monday pending an internal investigation. Johnson, deputy chief of technical services, has been with the Mesa Fire Department for nearly 26 years.

Assistant Fire Chief Mary Cameli said Johnson has been an "exemplary" employee with a spotless personnel record.

"We were all very surprised by this," Cameli added.

Johnson did not return a call for comment Monday.

When confronted by a deputy at his home, Johnson initially denied the incident, saying he had been at his neighbor's house to talk about annexation.

Johnson said he went into the barn after hearing noises. The deputy said to him, "I believe something more than that happened," and offered help.

Johnson responded, "I probably do need some help, but I don't know if this is the time or place for it," according to the report.

When asked how the animal got into the barn, Johnson said, "I'm not going there," then asked if he was going to be arrested and demanded to know his legal options.

He continued to deny that anything happened in the barn and was arrested.

"I think it's disgusting," Sheriff Joe Arpaio said. "I think of Ghandi who said you judge the morality of a country by the way they treat their animals. . . . I do look at (bestiality) as some type of animal cruelty."
7th March 2006 01:56 PM
Joey

" Skull Fashion: Drop-Dead Gorgeous? "

" Skinny celebrities like Lindsay Lohan are finding new ways to flaunt their bones as grim reaper fashion statements breathe life into this season's hottest trends.

Taking their cue from bottles of arsenic, fashion designers around the world are going gaga for Mr. Skull and Crossbones, adorning everything from jeans to jewelry with his bony image.

"We shipped the first skull jacket out in October and it blew out of the stores," said Melissa Hodgson, president of Anoname, a company that sells denim embroidered jackets and jeans to Macy's stores around the country. "Macy's did a whole ad campaign featuring the skull."

While boho chic is out, death is very in. Fashion pioneer Sienna Miller has been seen accessorizing everything from jeans to dresses with a $450 Alexander McQueen skull-and-crossbones scarf, and Lohan made a killing at a December party wearing the same Thomas Wylde "Skull Row" scarf that Carmen Electra used to keep warm at Utah's Sundance Film Festival.

Lohan, Ashlee Simpson, Kate Moss, Mary-Kate Olsen, Nicky Hilton and Nicole Richie are also partial to the McQueen scarf — Lohan has hers in three colors, according to In Touch Weekly.

Even ladylike starlet Mischa Barton has been seen wearing a silver skull charm by Me&Ro.

"These girls are wearing [skulls] without the biker edge. The McQueen scarf is printed on really fine silk and comes in beautiful colors," said Life and Style magazine senior fashion writer Julie Ann Orsini, a fan of the Skeletor trend.

"I own a McQueen scarf. It's really pretty and feminine. It mixes elements of both hard and soft," she added.

The skeletal scarf is so in demand that Hodgson went out looking for one, only to find they were sold out.

"The only place I could find one was on eBay and people were bidding as much as $800 for it," she said.

Like McQueen, Dior's Spring 2006 line seemed inspired by the underworld. Morticia Addams-like dresses and $18,000 skull pendants captured the essence of this not-so-cheerful trend.

Novel items are also taking a turn toward the dark side. Pixiegirlshop.com sells cutesy skull hand towels by Kathy Steig, $15, some of which have heart-shaped eyes, as well as a glow-in-the-dark skull-and-crossbones dog T-shirt, $30, and a polka dot-and-skull iPod mini case, $25.

"The response [to skulls] has been amazing. I have been doing skulls for at least two years and there are more sales than ever," said designer Deborah Lindquist , who juxtaposes soft cashmere with the abrasive symbol.

"I'm getting calls from Florida, London, New Orleans. I've gotten over 10 calls in the past couple of days just because they showed my cashmere skull scarf, $150, in a magazine," she added.

While Lindquist is grim-reaping the benefits of this trend, she also acknowledges how some can be put off by it.

"When I went to Mexico and saw all these skull figurines, I thought they were creepy. I didn't plan on doing a line with skulls. It came to me after I saw Johnny Depp in "Pirates of the Carribean." I put them on sweaters and people just went crazy. It surprised me."

But not everyone finds the fun in graveyard chic.

"The whole style reminds me of those poison bottles from Looney Tunes. No matter how pretty or pink something is, if you stamp a skull on it, it's going to look demonic," said 18-year-old college freshman Melissa Skye, of Long Island, N.Y.

"I think Lindsay Lohan looks stupid. The only reason she is wearing this stuff is because it's new and expensive, but that doesn't make it attractive. The worst part about it is that people follow her, thinking it's cool to wear skulls, but they just look stupid also," Skye said..

But even the teen critic admits to admiring a dreary pair of jeans.

"I was walking in the mall with my friends and I saw cute pair of Citizen of Humanity jeans and they had skulls on the butt," she said. "I was thinking about trying them on, but my guy friend dissuaded me from purchasing them, because he said skulls are ugly and girls shouldn't wear skulls."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186538,00.html

8th March 2006 09:44 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Some more

8th March 2006 09:47 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

REUTERS/Phil McCarten (yahoo News)

8th March 2006 09:54 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
8th March 2006 10:16 AM
StonesChick
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Some more

"The Lot"

It's more like "a lot" eeww

I'll try to be nice and refrain from further comments lol
8th March 2006 10:26 AM
FotiniD Exactly how tall is this woman?
8th March 2006 11:15 AM
glencar Well, the nicest thing that can be said is that she's not one to disguise the height difference. See: Nic & Tom.
8th March 2006 12:59 PM
Lucy_Bandersnatch Nic and Tom? More like TomCat...check out the ring and the paunch...can jumping on Oprah's couch be far behind?
8th March 2006 01:02 PM
Ihavelotsajam It appears she is not bothering wearing "flats" anymore.
8th March 2006 09:47 PM
iluvmickjagger07 i think mick can find a much more prettier girl than scott.
i guess he likes to be the better looking one in a relationship. just kidding, as long as theyre happy is all that matters.
look how much higher her hip bone is than micks.lol

p.s thats cool that his belt matches her dress
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)