ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Bank Atlantic Center, Sunrise, FL - March 12, 2006
© Mike Bush with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Where can I get RIO DVD.... Return to archive
5th March 2006 09:38 PM
RollingstonesUSA Thanks!
5th March 2006 09:40 PM
Gazza http://www.mininova.org/tor/233152
5th March 2006 09:48 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Gazza wrote:
http://www.mininova.org/tor/233152

Thank U kindly! Round of beers for u, from the Loving Cup!
[Edited by RollingstonesUSA]
5th March 2006 09:51 PM
Gazza youre welcome. We couldnt torrent it here for legal reasons but that site seems to be ok with it

Its well worth waiting for.
5th March 2006 10:12 PM
zipmouth Has anyone else had problems of no audio with this torrent link? I downloaded the show, video is great but no audio when I burned it?! Only audio is when the menu screen is up.
5th March 2006 10:17 PM
exile for those of us with no torrent
is the Stones Free concert in Brazil availale anywhere on DVD?
5th March 2006 10:46 PM
Gazza Not officially - yet

Maybe we could 'tree' both it and the Buenos Aires DVDs soon, I suppose
6th March 2006 06:32 AM
exile That would be good.
I dont care if it offical or not. Would love to see it.

anyone got the Superbowl performance and Free Brazil concert I will send blanks
6th March 2006 09:55 AM
Jumping Jack If you hadn't screwed me in our trade I would have sent it to you free. Now however, you are now among the dead beat traders who will never be greeted again. Trade with this guy at your own risk.
6th March 2006 07:16 PM
exile Me??

Jumping Jack I have never traded with you. I think you have me mixed up with someone else.

In fact I have not traded full stop as my measely stones libray is so small.

What are you talking about?
6th March 2006 07:30 PM
Jumping Jack Not you exile, the joker that posted this.
6th March 2006 07:38 PM
RollingstonesUSA Listen here, I forgot to give you the dvd, yes, my mistake, I said I was sorry and I would send it to you, so a couple of days went by that I wasent at my computer, because of certain things, business stuff,etc. I come back to the computer to find you talkin shit, before you have any clue what happend, and you expect me to send you a dvd now! My friend you screwed yourself, and I fucked up too....
6th March 2006 08:22 PM
Joey
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
Listen here, I forgot to give you the dvd, yes, my mistake, I said I was sorry and I would send it to you, so a couple of days went by that I wasent at my computer, because of certain things, business stuff,etc. I come back to the computer to find you talkin shit, before you have any clue what happend, and you expect me to send you a dvd now! My friend you screwed yourself, and I fucked up too....

Life is too short for all this nonsense .

Remember : " Stones is Stones ..... Bigger than ALL of us !!!! "

Jacky !
6th March 2006 08:25 PM
exile
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Not you exile, the joker that posted this.

Oh Cool. --whew--

6th March 2006 08:27 PM
UptownBedbug exile, you have a pm
6th March 2006 08:36 PM
exile thanks bug I replied
7th March 2006 07:37 PM
zipmouth I see Jumping Jack has taken the opportunity to bash someone here on Rocks Off....

Interesting since a post was closed on Stonesdoug's site for lashing out at Jumping Jack....

Seems a bit strange....

Anyway, I downloaded the flacs from the mininova link at the beginning of this post but there's no audio.

Anyone else have the same trouble?
[Edited by zipmouth]
7th March 2006 08:53 PM
Gazza
quote:
zipmouth wrote:
I see Jumping Jack has taken the opportunity to bash someone here on Rocks Off....

Interesting since a post was closed on Stonesdoug's site for lashing out at Jumping Jack....

why should it be 'strange' ? the two boards are run by different people and with different rules. What Doug does on his board is his own business. No one involved has complained about it so if they seem big enough to deal with their own problem by themselves why are YOU choosing to make an issue out of it here ? (unless you have a personal interest on whatever post on Doug's site you happen to be referring to - in which case, I dont need to know what its about)

quote:
zipmouth wrote:

Anyway, I downloaded the flacs from the mininova link at the beginning of this post but there's no audio.

Anyone else have the same trouble?

Not sure what you mean. I just downloaded the DVD and the sound on it is as normal. Youre saying youre just getting the video and no sound?

[Edited by Gazza]
7th March 2006 11:47 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:

why should it be 'strange' ? the two boards are run by different people and with different rules. What Doug does on his board is his own business. No one involved has complained about it so if they seem big enough to deal with their own problem by themselves why are YOU choosing to make an issue out of it here ? (unless you have a personal interest on whatever post on Doug's site you happen to be referring to - in which case, I dont need to know what its about)

Not sure what you mean. I just downloaded the DVD and the sound on it is as normal. Youre saying youre just getting the video and no sound?

[Edited by Gazza]

You have always been fair with us (jb, joey, and myself). I like the fact that you and Voodoo allow board members to take care of things ourselves if at all possible. Keep up the good work!
9th March 2006 11:17 PM
zipmouth Gazza said:

Exactly, the only sound was during the menu board?

And for Voodoopug...

As for the issue with Jumping Jack, YES I had an interest. I started the thread. The short version, Jumping Jack, jumped ahead of others in line to take their place in the box seats on stage at the Wallace Wade Stadium Show in NC. And then hogged the box with his wife. Remember Jumping Jack? Just thought it was interesting that he was bashing the member wo started this thread, and over a 15 cent blank cd! If he's that hard up, I'll send him a stack of 'em, even after he ruined the one stones show I got to go to last year!

[Edited by zipmouth]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)