ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Bank Atlantic Center, Sunrise, FL - March 12, 2006
© Mike Bush with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dylan Spring Tour dates ! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
2nd March 2006 12:19 PM
glencar
quote:
Martha wrote:

glencar! Hi! I really want to send you some Bob shows, like I promised I would. I need your addy. PM me!

I haven't checked today to see if any dates have been added. The latest I know about is El Paso.

xxoo,
MM

Martha, I'll PM you. I PMed you looking for your addy. I have something I promised you in NYC but now I can't remember what it was. Let me know whatever it was! Thanks & I'll PM you now...
2nd March 2006 01:27 PM
snap13
quote:
Martha wrote:

You just fucked with me....piss off.

OOOH, IM SCARED.. GROW UP......
2nd March 2006 01:28 PM
glencar Why so nasty? Seriously? Chill out.
2nd March 2006 01:37 PM
Martha
quote:
snap13 wrote:

OOOH, IM SCARED.. GROW UP......

Be scared....I take no prisoners asshole.
2nd March 2006 01:39 PM
snap13
quote:
glencar wrote:
Why so nasty? Seriously? Chill out.

THANK YOU... I JUST SAID BOB DYLAN WAS CRABBY.... THEN THIS PERSON WENT OFF ON ME....
2nd March 2006 01:45 PM
snap13
quote:
Martha wrote:

Be scared....I take no prisoners asshole.

MARTHA, MARTHA, RELAX.... HES A MUSICIAN..... I UNDERSTAND YOU LIKE HIM BUT I JUST MADE A COMMENT THAT HES CRABBY....LETS KEEP THIS IN PERSPECTIVE.......
2nd March 2006 01:50 PM
glencar Snap, Martha is one of the nicest people on this board. Please don't bait her. If she overreacted to your one post, move on. I've overreacted myself once or twice. It's no use making too big a deal about it. Dylan might be crabby or not but I'm still looking forward to catching at least one show soon.
2nd March 2006 01:50 PM
Martha Please do not tell me how to feel about your comment on Bob. I did not appreciate it at all. If you want peace then speak peacefully.
2nd March 2006 01:58 PM
snap13
quote:
Martha wrote:
Please do not tell me how to feel about your comment on Bob. I did not appreciate it at all. If you want peace then speak peacefully.

LOOK, I WAS JUST POSTING A COMMENT. I AM AN ADULT WHO WILL HAVE A COVERSATION ABOUT AN ARTIST. IM NOT TRYING TO BAIT ANYONE. I WAS SPEAKING PEACEFULLY. I DID NOT INSULT YOU OR THREATEN YOU. I THINK SOMETIMES WE TAKE THE MUSICIANS WE LIKE TOO SERIOUSLY. I LIKE MUSIC BY THE STONES, BOWIE, JOPLIN, DYLAN, DOORS, ETC.... IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A COMMENT (NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE) ABOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE YOU SHOULD FEEL FREE TO WITHOUT SOMEONE INSULTING OR THREATENING YOU.
2nd March 2006 02:02 PM
Martha
quote:
snap13 wrote:

LOOK, I WAS JUST POSTING A COMMENT. I AM AN ADULT WHO WILL HAVE A COVERSATION ABOUT AN ARTIST. IM NOT TRYING TO BAIT ANYONE. I WAS SPEAKING PEACEFULLY. I DID NOT INSULT YOU OR THREATEN YOU. I THINK SOMETIMES WE TAKE THE MUSICIANS WE LIKE TOO SERIOUSLY. I LIKE MUSIC BY THE STONES, BOWIE, JOPLIN, DYLAN, DOORS, ETC.... IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A COMMENT (NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE) ABOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE YOU SHOULD FEEL FREE TO WITHOUT SOMEONE INSULTING OR THREATENING YOU.

How do you know he is crabby? And why did you say it at all? It was not constructive or even necessary to speak this way about anyone.....is it?

I will not speak to you again and I am not sorry I asked you to keep those comments off the board.
2nd March 2006 02:06 PM
glencar Getting back to teh topic, it looks like Bob will be going to Europe for the summer. I can't see how he'll end up in NY before the summer although it's always possible. It'd be great if he played London in August when the Stones are there. And me; I'll be there.
2nd March 2006 02:14 PM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
Getting back to teh topic, it looks like Bob will be going to Europe for the summer. I can't see how he'll end up in NY before the summer although it's always possible. It'd be great if he played London in August when the Stones are there. And me; I'll be there.

Indeed let's get back on topic and I will apologize for snapping. Pun intended. :-)

Looks like a date is just up for June in Cork Ireland!

Gary!!!!! Did you see it yet?

glencar thank you for the kind words. I appreciate that.

xxoo,
MM

2nd March 2006 02:17 PM
glencar No probs. I would love to see him in Cork but it's really the most boring place in Eire. Not that I'd let that stop me but also that month is already sort of planned for. I have lil flexibilty in the summer.
2nd March 2006 02:23 PM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
No probs. I would love to see him in Cork but it's really the most boring place in Eire. Not that I'd let that stop me but also that month is already sort of planned for. I have lil flexibilty in the summer.

6/23? Cork, Ireland - Marquee

This is a boring place? My ancestors came from there. That explains a lot. LOL
2nd March 2006 02:33 PM
glencar Mine too! I've tarveled all through the place except for the tippy top & Cork was kinda ho-hum. Of course, I should note that it reminds me of Queens, NY. Just neighborhood after neighborhood.
2nd March 2006 02:41 PM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
Mine too! I've tarveled all through the place except for the tippy top & Cork was kinda ho-hum. Of course, I should note that it reminds me of Queens, NY. Just neighborhood after neighborhood.

Good GAWD are we related????! :-)

I've been to either place. Thanks for giving me a visual.
2nd March 2006 02:43 PM
Martha Friggin typos... I met to type I've been to NEITHER place. My keyboard is from the stoneage. Clunksville.
2nd March 2006 02:53 PM
glencar You were so close to Queens & you didn't go???? LOL
2nd March 2006 03:40 PM
snap13
quote:
Martha wrote:

Indeed let's get back on topic and I will apologize for snapping. Pun intended. :-)

glencar thank you for the kind words. I appreciate that.

xxoo,
MM

THANKS!!!! GOOD LUCK GETTING GREAT SEATS FOR HIS SHOW!!!!

2nd March 2006 05:15 PM
Gazza
quote:
Martha wrote:

News to me. He wont be playing any UK shows at all so this seems to be the nearest he'll play to me

Only problem is that Cork is about 350-400 miles away and its probably easier and cheaper to see him on the continent

Sounds like a festival-type show which I'd normally avoid, but the venue seems quite small going by Pagel's site...plus its a Saturday

But if its in Cork, he'll probably cancel! He was meant to play there in both 1997 and 2003 but, unusually for Dylan, cancelled each time due to ill-health!!
2nd March 2006 07:15 PM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
You were so close to Queens & you didn't go???? LOL

Chris made up for me missing that tour while we were in the City. :-) He came back for an interview a couple weeks later in Queens.

Dylan was ill both shows Gary? That is unusual for him. What is the climate like there?
2nd March 2006 07:32 PM
Gazza its Ireland, so - guess!

The 1997 one was when he had the histoplasmosis which almost killed him. Cork was a festival date and scheduled to take place about a week later and be the first date on a short European tour with Van Morrison. The whole tour was cancelled.

the second time was during the November 2003 European tour, he had flu (or a sore throat or something). he'd played Dublin the night before but Cork was the only show that was cancelled.

Apart from those 1997 cancellations, the amount of shows Dylan has cancelled in his career due to ill- health could be counted on one hand.
3rd March 2006 11:48 AM
Martha I really don't know what the weather is like in Ireland. Cold and wet? The weather is going haywire here. We have not had winter....and my spring flowers are coming up all over the place.

Strange times.
3rd March 2006 11:53 AM
glencar Martha, I was in Ireland in August one year & it rained most of the time. I was there in April & it was beautiful & sunny the whole time. Ireland's weather is constantly changing. In the same day you can have 6 different types of weather.
3rd March 2006 12:01 PM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
Martha, I was in Ireland in August one year & it rained most of the time. I was there in April & it was beautiful & sunny the whole time. Ireland's weather is constantly changing. In the same day you can have 6 different types of weather.

I wouldn't have guessed that. Thanks gc. I am burning for you right now. Package may not go out until tomorrow.....but it'll be worth the wait. Indeed. :-)

xxoo,
Melody...it was her second name
3rd March 2006 12:04 PM
glencar Do you remember what I was going to send you???
3rd March 2006 05:34 PM
Phog More dates have been announced!! He's coming to KC in April, so it's been a good day for me.
3rd March 2006 08:10 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:

Great pic. Almost spooky. Vincent Pricesque...

that is what he looked like @ the pantages - where was that pic taken..?

new dates are up:

Tue 4/11 Albuquerque NM Tingley Coliseum 7:30PM 3/10 @ 10AM 3/6 @ 5PM
Wed 4/12 El Paso TX UTEP Don Haskins Center 7:30PM 3/11 @ 10AM 3/6 @ 5PM
Fri 4/14 San Antonio TX Municipal Auditorium 8:00PM 3/11 @ 10AM 3/6 @ 5PM
Sat 4/15 Grand Prairie TX Nokia Live 8:00PM 3/11 @ 10AM 3/6 @ 5PM
Mon 4/17 Oklahoma City OK Fairgrounds Arena 7:30PM 3/10 @ 10AM 3/6 @ 5PM
Tue 4/18 Kansas City MO Midland Theatre 7:30PM 3/11 @ 10AM 3/6 @ 5PM
Thu 4/20 St. Louis MO Fox Theatre 7:30PM 3/18 @ 10AM 3/13 @ 5PM
[Edited by mac_daddy]
4th March 2006 09:31 AM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
Do you remember what I was going to send you???

Nope......evidently my brain did not engage when you told me.
4th March 2006 04:40 PM
Gazza
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

that is what he looked like @ the pantages - where was that pic taken..?

new dates are up:

Tue 4/11 Albuquerque NM Tingley Coliseum 7:30PM 3/10 @ 10AM 3/6 @ 5PM
Wed 4/12 El Paso TX UTEP Don Haskins Center 7:30PM 3/11 @ 10AM 3/6 @ 5PM
Fri 4/14 San Antonio TX Municipal Auditorium 8:00PM 3/11 @ 10AM 3/6 @ 5PM
Sat 4/15 Grand Prairie TX Nokia Live 8:00PM 3/11 @ 10AM 3/6 @ 5PM
Mon 4/17 Oklahoma City OK Fairgrounds Arena 7:30PM 3/10 @ 10AM 3/6 @ 5PM
Tue 4/18 Kansas City MO Midland Theatre 7:30PM 3/11 @ 10AM 3/6 @ 5PM
Thu 4/20 St. Louis MO Fox Theatre 7:30PM 3/18 @ 10AM 3/13 @ 5PM

I've been told that even more will be announced and that this tour will continue until May 11th. Merle Haggard is the opening act at each show.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)