ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Bank Atlantic Center, Sunrise, FL - March 12, 2006
© Mike Bush with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dylan Spring Tour dates ! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
19th February 2006 12:35 PM
Lazy Bones Thanks to Martha for bringing this to my attention!

Bill Pagel's site...

http://my.execpc.com/~billp61/dates.html
19th February 2006 05:46 PM
Gazza For those of you who tuned into the "Deep Tracks" channel on XM radio last night for the Stones' broadcast, thats the same channel where Dylan will be a guest DJ in the next few weeks

Bob Dylan on XM
Coming in March 2006 to Deep Tracks – XM 40.

While Bob Dylan defines the poetry and imagination of our era, his radio program will humbly explore the music that moves him and engage the people who need to be heard. Without any boundaries or playlists, Bob's show will cross genres and offer a peek into the musical soul of one of the most important songwriters and artists of the 20th Century. More show details coming soon.

(However, a message on Dylanpool a few days ago said that an announcer on the channel had stated that, “Dylan would be doing his own XM show starting "sometime in April or May," and then said something about that being after he "finishes his current projects." )

Dylan will almost certainly be touring Europe in the summer, mostly a series of festival dates (Roskilde in Denmark at the end of June/start of July seems very likely) although there are NO plans for any UK dates this time.

[Edited by Gazza]
19th February 2006 09:42 PM
T&A Bob has the decency to be playing a mere five minutes from my house this time.
19th February 2006 09:44 PM
T&A hey Lazy Bones - whoever Gary Javier is - tell him that caricature of the Stones sucks.
19th February 2006 10:48 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Gazza wrote:
although there are NO plans for any UK dates this time.

He was just there in November - the Point, no less for the tours' last two shows.

Share him, ya greedy bugger!
20th February 2006 03:43 AM
Child of the Moon Hey, Bob! People here in Oregon like you too, y'know!
20th February 2006 05:01 AM
Gazza
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:

He was just there in November - the Point, no less for the tours' last two shows.

Share him, ya greedy bugger!

well, he could have played closer...thats 100 miles away!

I wasnt complaining actually - hes played the British Isles every year since 1995 - just making an "observation" and reporting what I've been told
20th February 2006 08:23 AM
Martha He ain't coming anywhere near Ohio. I am going to follow him wherever he plays. I am committing financial suicide...fuck it.
:-)
20th February 2006 10:10 AM
Gazza I'd hold back a while if I were you. I'm sure there will be extra shows
20th February 2006 10:38 AM
Lazy Bones He'll be working our way, Martha. I trust his itinerary will fill in rapidly...

Larger venue's, too, with 6 of the posted venues being 7000+ including three "arenas".
20th February 2006 10:46 AM
Gazza might be better if hes not headed your way until later in the year - by then you should have new songs, all being well
20th February 2006 11:22 AM
Martha
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I'd hold back a while if I were you. I'm sure there will be extra shows

I don't have anywhere else to go though. We have to move out of this house by the end of March.....if there are extra shows I may go to them also.

I never needed to see Bob more than I do now.

peace out,
MM
20th February 2006 03:20 PM
mac_daddy the bakersfield show i saw a few years back was awesome. i will likely go up there again this time. tix on sale soon - any password info..?

20th February 2006 04:32 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
the bakersfield show i saw a few years back was awesome. i will likely go up there again this time. tix on sale soon - any password info..?

(from Bill Pagel's site)
April 5, Bakersfield, California-- (Wednesday)
Rabobank Arena
Address: 1001 Truxtun Ave
Capacity: 8700
Showtime: 8:00 PM
There will be an internet presale through Bobdylan.com on Wednesday, February 22 at 5:00 PM
(a password is required for the presale and can be found on the Bobdylan.com page.
It is usually posted on the day of the presale.
Tickets will go on sale to the general public through Ticketmaster on Saturday, February 25 at 10:00 AM
Ticketmaster phone number: 661-322-2525

21st February 2006 01:22 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Child of the Moon wrote:
Hey, Bob! People here in Oregon like you too, y'know!

That's right, Bob.
Hey Steve, did you catch Bob and Merle at UP last year?
And are you coming to Portland for the Rio screening next week, or just to Hillsboro? I'm taking Desiree and the girls to the Lloyd Center showing.
21st February 2006 08:05 PM
mac_daddy many, many thanks for the info...

why am i afraid that will be 5pm easter time, not pacific...

22nd February 2006 08:52 AM
Martha
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
many, many thanks for the info...

why am i afraid that will be 5pm easter time, not pacific...

I am wondering about the time zone also. Usually tix go on sale according to the time zone the venue is in. Keep me posted.

Good luck getting your seats mac_daddy!

peace out,
Martha
23rd February 2006 09:16 AM
mac_daddy you were right, the 5pm is local to the venue...

wasnt nuts about back section of the floor, so i am gonna wait for the public onsale...

$50 for floor seats isnt too bad, though...

santa rosa is general admission.
23rd February 2006 10:00 AM
Martha Thanks for the update mac_daddy. I wish you luck getting better tix.......my fingers are crossed for you.

So some of the shows are GA then? Thanks.

peace over and out,
Martha
23rd February 2006 10:30 AM
glencar Any NYC dates?
23rd February 2006 11:41 AM
Gazza Not as yet, but no doubt more should be added in due course, so who knows...

he'll probably do two 'swings' across the US this year anyway, so if he doesnt play NY in the spring, it'll probably be in the fall.
25th February 2006 12:42 PM
Lazy Bones Any one get tickets? Mac?
2nd March 2006 11:43 AM
Gazza From expectingrain.com :

I was just listening to Deep Tracks on XM radio, and the DJ said that Bob's radio show would start the 1st week of May. He talked about the delay due to Bob working on his album and the spring tour. Said it was going to be interesting and worth the wait.

see also here :

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2006603020388

2nd March 2006 11:45 AM
snap13
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
Thanks to Martha for bringing this to my attention!

Bill Pagel's site...

http://my.execpc.com/~billp61/dates.html

WHOS CARES..... HES A CRAB!!!

2nd March 2006 12:13 PM
Martha
quote:
snap13 wrote:

You just fucked with me....piss off.
2nd March 2006 12:16 PM
glencar Martha, any NY dates?
Martha
quote:
Gazza wrote:
From expectingrain.com :

I was just listening to Deep Tracks on XM radio, and the DJ said that Bob's radio show would start the 1st week of May. He talked about the delay due to Bob working on his album and the spring tour. Said it was going to be interesting and worth the wait.

see also here :

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2006603020388

I JUST read in the latest RS mag that he had laid the tracks for the new LP in Manhattan. I am over the moon about this news.

Thanks for posting info about his upcoming radio show Gary... I hadn't heard the latest. LOVE the photo. His suits always look in need of alterations. (My Mother did alterations for a men's clothing store..she could help him LOL)

peace out,
Martha
Lazy Bones
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Great pic. Almost spooky. Vincent Pricesque...
2nd March 2006 12:18 PM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
Martha, any NY dates?

glencar! Hi! I really want to send you some Bob shows, like I promised I would. I need your addy. PM me!

I haven't checked today to see if any dates have been added. The latest I know about is El Paso.

xxoo,
MM
2nd March 2006 12:19 PM
Lazy Bones ...Cork, Ireland: 23 June (?) on Pagel's site...
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)