ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Woody and Fiends
Theatre Royal, Drury Lane, London - March 13, 2005
Courtesy of Dave M. Bennett/Getty Images with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Have you ever smuggled drugs? Return to archive
March 7th, 2005 04:08 PM
sirmoonie Whats the best way to smuggle acid? Tape it to your scrotum? You'd think that no self-respecting customs man is going to look there. At least thats what I think you'd think.
March 7th, 2005 04:10 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Whats the best way to smuggle acid? Tape it to your scrotum?

Yeah, but it's a bitch when you come home.
March 7th, 2005 04:11 PM
voodoopug
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Whats the best way to smuggle acid? Tape it to your scrotum? You'd think that no self-respecting customs man is going to look there. At least thats what I think you'd think.

I have not smuggled drugs, as I am unable to take them. My line of work and role as "dad" prohibits me from being in an altered state, unless it is alcohol and the situation is in a controlled environment. Then i can let loose a few times a year or when on business trips.
March 7th, 2005 04:14 PM
Dutch Michael D. i smuggle drugs every year from Holland to the US
March 7th, 2005 04:19 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Whats the best way to smuggle acid?

Inside me Smelly Ass --- Ain't nobody gonna look in there ...............
March 7th, 2005 04:21 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Inside me Smelly Ass --- Ain't nobody gonna look in there ...............

i disagree. you wouldnt smuggle drugs in a shotgun would you? and your ass blows more than any gun i have ever heard???

......we still need you to come in on saturday
March 7th, 2005 05:09 PM
doo doo doo Dude Taped to your scrotum or inside your ass crack might be risky especially if you suffer from sweaty balls syndrome or bung sweat.
March 7th, 2005 05:10 PM
Joey
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:
Taped to your scrotum or inside your ass crack might be risky especially if you suffer from sweaty balls syndrome or bung sweat.

..............or I.B.S. ( scorching )

******* END TRANSMISSION *************
March 7th, 2005 05:42 PM
doo doo doo Dude
quote:
Joey wrote:

..............or I.B.S. ( scorching )

aka "the burning star"
March 7th, 2005 05:58 PM
Barney Fife Are you kidding? I'm an officer of the law!
March 7th, 2005 06:29 PM
Madafaka Into the shox system of the Nikes?
March 7th, 2005 11:35 PM
kath yes i have...into a jail, no less. but i can say no more...
March 8th, 2005 01:39 AM
stonedinaustralia yeah

scored a lump of hash on the ramblers (the main drag)in barcelona (where it's still illegal - none of this soft cock scoring drugs in amsterdam where it's legal anyway) - then took what was left of it across france in the train all the way to naples in italy (no customs at the border to worry about these days of course)
March 8th, 2005 02:13 AM
exile Yes once but it was toatally accidental

scored some dope while on holiday in Bali, smoked a lot of it and accidently left it in my bathroom bag when packing.

got on the plane and realised and started panicing as we took off, and all the way home....this was back about 10 years, it was all ok, luckily.

went straight through customs.
March 8th, 2005 10:14 AM
Cant Catch Me Acid should be easy to smuggle, especially blotter. It's just paper and has no discernible smell so you should be able to stick it in with some other papers, maybe some kids' stickers, postage stamps, stationary, etc.

Any other form might be trickier, but in general acid should be a breeze to smuggle.

But seriously, don't tape it to your scrotum or stick it in your ass. Where are the first places customs looks? Right, dummy, they look first in your crotch and your ass.
March 8th, 2005 10:59 AM
nankerphelge I smuggled a whole bunch of chiba to Cleveland once.
March 8th, 2005 11:07 AM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I smuggled a whole bunch of chiba to Cleveland once.

I heard that was some good ' shit ' !!!!!!

I hear things .................

Some things .......................
March 8th, 2005 11:40 AM
Bloozehound joey just smuggles "bones"
March 8th, 2005 12:27 PM
kath uh oh, joey's hearing things again....
March 8th, 2005 01:54 PM
Jair I never had to, coz my kid always gets drugs to me.
Its too easy gets cheeba here, I think Brazil is a big producer, so the cost is cheap, you can smoke forever.

Its really a nice alternative to your mental health, for example. Prozac or Efexor is lots more expensive...

Do what?

March 8th, 2005 03:42 PM
egon when i'm back in holland i always post some dope to me and my friends in france. it always gets through :-)

but once, i put the enveloppes in my suitcase in order to post them at the airport....

So i'm sitting in the plane reading an article about the history of lynard skynard;

pahpahpah...music....pahpahpah...album....pahpahpah...tour....pahpahpah drugs....hmmmm, drugs..... Drugs?....drugs?!

DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the scariest moments ever, especially because the trip before they searched my bag.

Luckily they didn't touch me this time. pffffft
March 8th, 2005 03:43 PM
Joey

Egon ........................

You Drunk ?!?!

Developing .............................

H.R. Puffin Joe !
March 8th, 2005 03:45 PM
egon working on it my friend.., working on it!
March 9th, 2005 04:33 AM
corgi37 IN 1985 2 friends and i drove a GT-HO across the Nullabor to Western Oz. We got busted on the Sth Oz/West Oz border town of Norseman. 1 mate took the rap. The fuzz took him away. Luckily, court was that day. My other mate and i played pool and drank beer in the local pub until the court opened. He went in, pleaded guilty, and copped a $50 fine, and we got out of there quick-smart.

3 days later, my other mate and i got done for Drunk and disorderly. Got locked up for 4 hours, then went to the early opening wharfies pub for a beer to celebrate our release. We too scored a $50 fine.

I recommend W.A. and Perth in particular to anyone. Its a great place. Awesome weather. Nice city. Heaps of backpacking Scots, Poms and Swedes. And, we never once copped a beating from the filth whilst in custody.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood