ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Woody and Fiends
Theatre Royal, Drury Lane, London - March 13, 2005
Courtesy of Dave M. Bennett/Getty Images with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What's Your Time Zone? Return to archive
March 7th, 2005 12:38 PM
KeepRigid Please be as specific as possible. Answer in relation to Greenwich Mean Time (ie. GMT -7), rather than a generic label like "Eastern" or "Central". (This will just make it easier to determine everyone's position.)
March 7th, 2005 12:51 PM
sirmoonie The sunshine bores the daylights out of me!

Anyone ever pissed across the equator? Its on like everyone's To-Do List, but hardly anyone ever has. I've never had the chance yet. But this one time I blew a snot rocket across the Tropic of Capricorn. That was pretty surreal.
March 7th, 2005 12:54 PM
gypsy
quote:
KeepRigid wrote:
Please be as specific as possible. Answer in relation to Greenwich Mean Time (ie. GMT -7), rather than a generic label like "Eastern" or "Central". (This will just make it easier to determine everyone's position.)

I think we should get everyone's street address so that we cam make a map to track out correlation patterns in order to find out who lives the closest to Kenny Rogers.
March 7th, 2005 12:55 PM
Fiji Joe Is this mother fu*ker planning a nuclear attack?
March 7th, 2005 12:57 PM
Bizarro JB Tee Hee
March 7th, 2005 01:01 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Is this mother fu*ker planning a nuclear attack?

He's been a member of this board for a while. I'm sure that we can trust him based on that fact alone. Plus, they have logged his IP.
March 7th, 2005 01:04 PM
Fiji Joe Yes, I know who he is and the fact that he's been here a while...you ever hear of sleeper cells?
March 7th, 2005 01:08 PM
sirmoonie Lets make fun of people who live in the lame time zones. Like GMT-14. What a bunch of really stupid homos.
March 7th, 2005 01:38 PM
gypsy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Lets make fun of people who live in the lame time zones. Like GMT-14. What a bunch of really stupid homos.

You couldn't pay me to live in GMT-14. It's like IanBillen City, man.
March 7th, 2005 01:40 PM
Joey

I will continue to have benign fasciculations, stomach pain, flank pain, and stress related disorders.

www.Brandyledford.com

March 7th, 2005 01:45 PM
Jair GMT-3.00 where I live, south of Brazil, near to most beaufiful girls of the world: Gisele, Adriana, Marina, Sabrina, Janaina, Susan, Liege, Ana, Marcia, Vania, Vera, Daniela...it's not lame at all
March 7th, 2005 01:46 PM
telecaster http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html

I only respond to the US Naval Observatory time, not that cheesy GMT

So 1600's
March 7th, 2005 01:49 PM
gypsy
quote:
Jair wrote:
GMT-3.00 where I live, south of Brazil, near to most beaufiful girls of the world: Gisele, Adriana, Marina, Sabrina, Janaina, Susan, Liege, Ana, Marcia, Vania, Vera, Daniela...it's not lame at all

My very handsome 6'5" cousin just married a stunning Brazilian attorney - Grecie - she is beautiful! They just moved to Brazil last week! So now I will have a cool place to stay.
March 7th, 2005 01:50 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

My very handsome 6'5" cousin just married a stunning Brazilian attorney - Grecie - she is beautiful! They just moved to Brazil last week! So now I will have a cool place to stay.

I just took my afternoon dump !
March 7th, 2005 02:13 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

I just took my afternoon dump !

Good. I was starting to worry. But I didn't want to post anything, as I wanted you to remain in a relaxed state.
March 7th, 2005 04:52 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Good. I was starting to worry. But I didn't want to post anything, as I wanted you to remain in a relaxed state.

Bless You My Princess ...........................

With you by my side I can not lose .

Frisky ! ™
March 7th, 2005 09:17 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Jair wrote:
GMT-3.00 where I live, south of Brazil, near to most beaufiful girls of the world: Gisele, Adriana, Marina, Sabrina, Janaina, Susan, Liege, Ana, Marcia, Vania, Vera, Daniela...it's not lame at all

We have pretty chicks here too...
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood